Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School (5583 Views)

Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / I Want To Drop Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by slap1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tell them you had a dream where devil appeared to you and said he will kill you in your final year.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by kolidave: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
All this advice wey una dey give sef wey no fit everly work. Guy!!!!!! You dey hear me so?!!!!!!! Pluck out your eyes and tell them that since you can't see anymore,There's no need for you to go to skool. And if they wanna send you to blind skool,cut away some of your fingers so you won't be able to read braille.das all. Ps: if you wanna blind yourself or cut your fingers without feeling pains,pm me.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by phlame(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
kolidave: All this advice wey una dey give sef wey no fit everly work. Guy!!!!!! You dey hear me so?!!!!!!! Pluck out your eyes and tell them that since you can't see anymore,There's no need for you to go to skool. And if they wanna send you to blind skool,cut away some of your fingers so you won't be able to read braille.das all. Ps: if you wanna blind yourself or cut your fingers without feeling pains,pm me.

grin Who be dis Guy U wan finish me with Laugh... hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eh yah, them don comot the thread from front-page. Op take heart.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by BosColeone: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
cdamsel: them won scatter ur ministry grin

My tout friend grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Died Because He Snapped This Photo / UNILAG Part-time Form For 2015/2016 Academic Session Now Available !!! / Woman Education A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.