Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Should I Confront This Guy ??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Confront This Guy ??? (727 Views)

Woman Walks In On Own Funeral To Confront Husband Who Hired Hitmen To Kill Her / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi / Beware Of This Guy (scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Walexz02(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
i helped this guy secure a job where i work recently...we weren't that close before then, i met him in the neighbourhood( in a saloon where i use to barb my hiar). So we used to go home together after work so that made us to be a bit closer, as it is chrismass season we spent the holiday almost together( not in his house nor mine). Yestarday around 9 p.m he called and saked if there is power(light) and i told him yes, he later showed up around 3/4 to 10 and i let him in(my neighbour was not around so i was the only one at home). We watched film past 11 p.m before he slept off, i decided to sleep too so i off the tv set and disconnected the two phone(my own and his own) since the batterries are both charged. He later woke me up around 5 a.m claiming he couldn't find his phone. We search together lo and behold the two phones have disappeared, i sensed trouble and instantly searched for my wallet which i couldnt find also.. We later found the wallet empty behind the window outside. Now i am confused whether to confront him or just leave him coz such thing have never happened to me before.
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
You've just been scammed. He took those things right under your nose and added a little drama to spice things up a bit.

Anybody with half his brain could have pull off such a trick. smiley
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Walexz02(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
It is paining me that someone like him could pull out this kind of trick on me sad
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Walexz02: It is paining me that someone like him could pull out this kind of trick on me sad

Did you lock the door before retiring for the night? If you did, then he's definitely the barawo.
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
just call the police and the id!ot will confess asap
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Walexz02(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
smurfy:

Did you lock the door before retiring for the night? If you did, then he's definitely the barawo.
yeah I locked the door, but its a casual lock I forget to use the keys.
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Walexz02(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
please do you know how long it takes to do a welcome back I have been monitoring my line since morning and I observed that the sim card might still be in the phone... we did not go home together this evening, he went to do a welcome back.
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by phlame(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Did you plug/keep the phones and wallet close to a window?
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by worry359(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2013
careytommy: just call the police and the id!ot will confess asap
Call some "area boys" and he will confess even quicker! grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by Walexz02(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2013
phlame: Did you plug/keep the phones and wallet close to a window?
no. the two phones were kept in the middle of the mattress.. I checked the windows too, nothing happened to them.
Re: Should I Confront This Guy ??? by xxKofoxx: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Just let it go AND keep your distance,no more visits! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Strips Himself Unclad To Evade Arrest In Abuja (pictures) / Four Police Officers Feared Killed As gunmen Attack Gtbank Vehicle / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.