Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse (816 Views)

Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse / Describe This Beautiful Princess With One Word (photo) / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse by gistmelove(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
If information gathered is anything to be considered then this is obviously not a good season for the beautiful comedienne, Damilola Adekoya popularly called Princess.
According to the report, famous female rib-cracker has separated from her movie director husband, Adeshola Jeremiah less than a year after they both tied the knot at a talk of the town traditional marriage on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at Balmoral Hall, Oregun, Lagos. The marriage according to investigation crashed three months after over what has been described as incompatibility.
With this latest development, Princess has returned to spinsterhood and her estranged hubby, back to bachelorhood… All effort to reach the plumb but funny comedienne and actress proved abortive.
Meanwhile, some of her friends and colleagues we were able to liaise with concerning the cracks in her marriage said they sensed that something was wrong with her marriage ever since she opened an eatery somewhere in Akoka area of Lagos.
The reason for the collapse in her marriage is still under wraps as neither the husband nor the comedienne is ready to talk about it.

SOURCE >> www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/6-month-old-comedienne-princess.html

Re: Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse by Grinder: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse by nedu2000(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
The closer we get to the equality btw men & women the less sacred the institution called marriage,one has to give
Re: Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse by ctman(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
eyaaa.
Re: Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse by padeolu: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
PLEASE, like this post for no reason. Thanks
Re: Comedienne Princess’ 6 Month Marriage Collapse by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
padeolu: PLEASE, like this post for no reason. Thanks

Your appointed time to get likes is coming all you need is 7 days fasting...and the doors of "likes" will open for you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Girlfriends Believe I've Made My Pick? / Are Some Men REALLY Afraid Of Successful Women? / The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.