Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads (15352 Views)

Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by dlox147(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
he is an attention seeker. please, don't waste any more of time on him he is not worth it.....
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy what an e-diot! grin
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Blakjewelry(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
The problem with nigerians is that they like to complain and want to complain. Before 90% of our roads are death trap but lately most of the roads are realy ok, i think we should appreciate it and advocate for more rather than play it down in totality.
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
PapaBrowne:

The biggest achievement of President Jonathan is allowing us to freely choose our leaders.
Tell me, how did he do this? Is this like how he brought Facebook to Nigeria?
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
rudedough:

Yes it does matter. A Primary School graduate will think primary school stuff irrespective of age.

A High school graduate will reason on a high school level.

A college graduate will reason and converse like a college graduate.

A Post-graduate degree holder will reason more critically and analyze more independently on a Post graduate level.

A Post-doctorate degree holder will expantiate immensely on a subject, he talks too much but he makes a lot of sense.

There is a trend here and if plotted graphically, you'll note that your critical thinking skills and analyzing potentials increase exponentially as your education progress.

So please tell me, what is your academic qualifications? No offence intended, i just want to know so that i can address you moderately.
Going by ur premise, if I didn't know the dismal situation the Nigerian educational system finds itself, I'd have been wondering how a 8th Grade dropout managed to become President of the country.
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Going by ur premise, if I didn't know the dismal situation the Nigerian educational system finds itself, I'd have been wondering how a 8th Grade dropout managed to become President of the country.

It's possible when you have the right political Godfather. BTW which Nigeria President was an 8th grade drop-out? I only know of Samuel Doe of Liberia.
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by OreMI22: 3:49am On Dec 28, 2014
POSITIVE threads like this die after 5 pages.
If its tribalism, it will be 50 pages now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / President Buhari @ 79: Achievements And Challenges / Undetonated Civil-War Bomb Discovered In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.