Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

She Locks Her Phone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Locks Her Phone (3962 Views)

Is This Right? Nigerian Mum Locks Her Kids At Home & Goes 2 Work Daily(pics / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Longthinx, we are not here to judge you sha. All we are saying is that your allegations are pointing at you with the facts we have gathered from your previous posts. Pls make amends with your wife without any form of threats. No man is above mistake. Don't add salt to injury abeg!!! Take care of your honeypie
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
You beat,cheat and degrade yourself, yet you expect a loyal wife,humans don't cease to amaze me. She needs to ease off the stress her marriage to you has plunged her into,chances are,something that makes her happy is in that phone.

Couples don't just become secretive about their passwords when they aren't hiding something . Hopefully the next time you dare beat her up, i ll be commenting on a picture of your battered skull undecided.

1 Like

Re: She Locks Her Phone by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP! So u dey suffer ur wife and u talk say na u dey cry!

Joo ma pa omo olomo!
No kill am o!
Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thanks to everybody that contributed, i've learnt some thinz. But let me make some points
1) Limit your assesment of me to this post
Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
2) I dont live my life on NL,so my past posts could be hypothetical/postulates. It may not actually have direct link wit this post
Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
3) NL is filled wit female chauvinist who will loose their cool when its about women been a real wife.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
4) My own is that i'll not take from my wifey unprovoked locking of phone. It brings about suspicion
Re: She Locks Her Phone by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
longthinx: 2) I dont live my life on NL,so my past posts could be hypothetical/postulates. It may not actually have direct link wit this post
eh now,this ur story gan is fabricated.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
longthinx: Thanks to everybody that contributed, i've learnt some thinz. But let me make some points
1) Limit your assesment of me to this post

Never!
You are chasing neighborhood girls and beating your wife but you want us to side you on hounding her over using the privacy settings on a phone
Hopefully she is romancing someone else on that phone sef
She deserves some fun
Go and die!

2 Likes

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

Never!
You are chasing neighborhood girls and beating your wife but you want us to side you on hounding her over using the privacy settings on a phone
Hopefully she is romancing someone else on that phone sef
She deserves some fun
Go and die!
Im telling u. She really needs some fun jare. Do u know how frustrating and emotionally exhausting it can be swallowing all the trash all these moving abusive diks give to women? The poor woman needs some loving mehn. some pampering. some time to cool off. Im sure its been ages she got that from her husband. I have always said that karma is a biatch!! But No, all these cheats dnt wanna hear that. they wanna eat their cake n have it. There u go, what went around has finally come around.

3 Likes

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
longthinx: 4) My own is that i'll not take from my wifey unprovoked locking of phone. It brings about suspicion
Re: She Locks Her Phone by TooNoisy(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
longthinx: 2) I dont live my life on NL,so my past posts could be hypothetical/postulates. It may not actually have direct link wit this post

Next time when you post, let us know if the post is real or fabricated. Attention seeker!

2 Likes

Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
By bn hypothetical, i mean i may not b directly at d centre of d issue. But somebody marriage is at stake
Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
The wife beater has changed while the cheater did not sleep wit d gal but only lusted. so dont roast dem
Re: She Locks Her Phone by longthinx: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
In all of these crucifixion by NLders, a family has been enlightenef and saved. Txs peeps
Re: She Locks Her Phone by taryour(f): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
longthinx: By bn hypothetical, i mean i may not b directly at d centre of d issue. But somebody marriage is at stake

Now what the hell do you mean by what you just typed here
You need to be delivered.

2 Likes

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2013
longthinx: The wife beater has changed while the cheater did not sleep wit d gal but only lusted. so dont roast dem
So how did u personally know all these? Do you eat, drink and sleep in the same house with the wife beater and cheat? The wife beater and the cheat is no other than you. buhahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 29, 2013
OP needs help. Simple.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by baralatie(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2013
longthinx: In all of these crucifixion by NLders, a family has been enlightenef and saved. Txs peeps

hope ur corrective action is not the smashing of phones and anoda round of wife beating acording to ur hypotheticaly fabricated story.

Ma pa omo olomo o!
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Princesszoe: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
longthinx: The wife beater has changed while the cheater did not sleep wit d gal but only lusted. so dont roast dem
How are we sure that you have stopped beating your wife and that you did not sleep with the girl or have not slept with any other girl after you married your wife? My dear you must reap what your sowed. You must suffer for whatever harm you have done to your marriage and this is it. All you need is patient and the grace of God i.e prayers. You must be humble enough to sort this out because you too have skeletons in your cupboard until you restitute. When things fall apart, the center cannot not hold. Ofcourse, he who wants to come to equity must come with a clean hands. Yours aren't clean with all the beatings you have given to your wife and the cheatings. Please be humble and patient enough to handle this.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Princesszoe: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: She Locks Her Phone by femmy2010(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Simply ask her what thet pass is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read For The Married Couples And Those Who Will Marry Soon / Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / RELOCATING: Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.