Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

She Locks Her Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Locks Her Phone (3961 Views)

Is This Right? Nigerian Mum Locks Her Kids At Home & Goes 2 Work Daily(pics / My Husband Now Locks His Phone, Should I Go Ahead And Lock Mine? / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmm

1 Like

Re: She Locks Her Phone by onegig(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No?

And what do you think was driving force that promoted this statement of his?

You think a man who "trusts" his wife will utter such a statement??

There is a difference between "suspicion" and "accused" . The confirmation of the first validates the second.

Yes, trust is earned and it is evaluated daily based on the actions of an individual.

He trusts her but she is giving him reasons not to again. He is human and wants to validate and affirm that trust once more by asking her to clear the air on things.

What do you want him to do?

Close his eyes and pretend he trusts her even when he sees a differing action?

I do not support him nosing around her private mails but now he has stumbled on one he feels he is suspicious. Who do you think needs to reaffirm the trust?

Whose phone is bringing up trust issues?

I guess if it were the other way round you would have advised the lady to confront her husband about such suspicious mails.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2013
chiebube: ...This phone issue isn't the genesis of your distrust in your wife. Its as a result of the seeds you had sown in your earlier posts...U better show your wife all these posts so she can lock you out of the house

1. You saw this girl in your neighbourhood and you toasted her on dec 19.

U are a married man. And u have the guts to post here that ur wife is locking her phone. Pls forumites check this link
www.nairaland.com/1561104/what-wit

2. Will you deny you have never beat your wife before? Forumites pls go thru this link meticulously.
www.nairaland.com/1563730/she-love-me-again

Man grow up. Half truth isn't acceptable; Are u sure you are living up to your responsibilities? I rest my case for now. By the way, I don't know you from Adam.

Wives absorb a lot of stress and become rebellious when things get unbearable gringringrin...

OMG!!

A wife beater and a player?? shocked shocked shocked

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don expose! grin grin

@Onegig: I hope this answers your question as to why

yellowpawpaw: Most times posters come out with half stories.
When d heat is on, they will start opening up.
Why didn't u include this latest part in ur previous post when its d core problem?

It seems u guys have issues.

Na today?

Even before seeing Chiebube's post, I knew there were underlying issues (with the @OP himself). Security issues.

chiebube: @ Efemena.

^^^^^****Pls go through my earlier post*** cry cry

Yeah, seen it jare - this just goes to reinforce my earlier statement that it takes a man with a filthy mind to accuse his wife of similar filth.

Talk about his conscience being pricked.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2013
onegig:

There is a difference between "suspicion" and "accused" . The confirmation of the first validates the second.

Yes, trust is earned and it is evaluated daily based on the actions of an individual.

He trusts her but she is giving him reasons not to again. He is human and wants to validate and affirm that trust once more by asking her to clear the air on things.

What do you want him to do?

Close his eyes and pretend he trusts her even when he sees a differing action?

I do not support him nosing around her private mails but now he has stumbled on one he feels he is suspicious. Who do you think needs to reaffirm the trust?

Whose phone is bringing up trust issues?

I guess if it were the other way round you would have advised the lady to confront her husband about such suspicious mails.

You're clutching at straws here and haven't got a leg to stand on.

Go through the links provided regarding @OP's earlier posts. He beats his wife and is a player. Does that not tell you something about his make-up? D'you really think after those actions of his, he's got any leg to stand on, least of all, act the moral compass of virtue and point the accusing finger at his wife?

He's pointed one finger at her, while four of his fingers point back to him. Karma is a real b!tch!! grin grin
Re: She Locks Her Phone by onegig(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

OMG!!

A wife beater and a player?? shocked shocked shocked

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don expose! grin grin

I do not normally go through someones previous posts to form an opinion.

I believe that might compromise and influence your responses.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ You cannot separate his past actions from the issues he is currently experiencing.

When you've got a problem, you treat it from the source and not the symptoms. It's not rocket science to figure out that his wife locks her phone (symptoms) as a direct result of his actions - beating and cheating on her (root cause / problems).
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Chillis: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
OP, divorce her. How dares she lock her phone angry
Or give her a lighter punishment, seize her phone. Period. sad
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis: OP, divorce her. How dares she lock her phone angry
Or give her a lighter punishment, seize her phone. Period. sad

Chillipepper, you don change username already? Na wa o!

So Oga is really on your case ba? You nor fit wait until the new year as promised cheesy cheesy

Abi dem ban you sef? grin grin
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Chillis: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Chillipepper, you don change username already? Na wa o!

So Oga is really on your case ba? You nor fit wait until the new year as promised cheesy cheesy

Abi dem ban you sef? grin grin

Dem ban me for callotti thread cheesy.
Anyway, new yr go soon reach. I dash dem d username. Fresh beginnings
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ Okay o!

Just make sure you let us know it you, rather than deactivating your account and leaving us guessing at your new moniker.

Waffi babe tongue

1 Like

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Onegig, let's forget d gender for now.

Let me tell u a little thing I learnt from nl.

The first posts r always as it is.
Now look at d @op's initial posts.
I don't hv to c chebube posts to know he rnt telling d truth hence my posts.

What he did was simply shifting blame and going on defence.
Those first posts, didn't generate the kind of heat he wanted, he now posted something about sms to diff men so as to shift the blame entirely from him.

Aside chiebube's revealations, I was gearing up to ask him some questions about snooping around d wifey's phone if he doesn't hv skeleton in his cupboard.
My pple said that a knife cutter no dey allow knife pass his back.

2 Likes

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
longthinx: wives are not expected to be too secretive abt phone
I'm not surprised.
This statement alone gave him away.
Everything u wanna know about d poster is embedded in this post.

I pity d poor woman.

Yet to read those links.
An authoritarian and a dictator to d core.
Ur wife should equally worship the ground u walk on.
Anu mpama.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Just finished reading d two threads.

@op, it seems from d tone of ur posts u r still acting macho.
Maybe d woman is wiser now.
Not to worry, she will eventually liberate herself.

And some of us here, whenever an issue concerns a woman, all d hairs on their body will all stand up.
Abeg u guys should c a psychologist.
Honestly u need one. This is getting out of control.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by onegig(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Onegig, let's forget d gender for now.

Let me tell u a little thing I learnt from nl.

The first posts r always as it is.
Now look at d @op's initial posts.
I don't hv to c chebube posts to know he rnt telling d truth hence my posts.

What he did was simply shifting blame and going on defence.
Those first posts, didn't generate the kind of heat he wanted, he now posted something about sms to diff men so as to shift the blame entirely from him.

Aside chiebube's revealations, I was gearing up to ask him some questions about snooping around d wifey's phone if he doesn't hv skeleton in his cupboard.
My pple said that a knife cutter no dey allow knife pass his back.

I am not a gender person i was just suprised the way everybody were jumping to attack him without first asking him questions like why does she act that way.

I am for solving issues not laying blames and pointing fingers as to who did right or wrong.

Anyways, i believe he should sit her down and talk to her about his misgivings.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Toyinletstalk(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
@Poster ask her first for her password, you have not even asked her for it to see if she will refuse giving it to you or not. Do not let anything rob you of your peace of mind. There is nothing wrong with locking your phones, your cell phones are personal to you and that is why we have landlines that are public. Stop having a negative mind towards very simple actions, believe what you hear from your spouse to an extent, more like, 'benefit of the doubt". The more fear you have, the more negativity you attract.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
onegig:

Am not a gender person i was just suprised the way everybody were jumping to attack him without first asking him questions like why does she act that way.

Am for solving issues not laying blames and pointing fingers as to who did right or wrong.

Anyways, i believe he should sit her down and talk to her about his misgivings.

Because we've seen too many half-baked posts where a spouse comes online with one-sided story aim at gearing blind support for themselves, while dissing their partner.

Additionally, an experienced eye would immediately discern that his posts weren't geninue and there was more to the story than he was willing to give.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by onegig(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Now, how about those art classes of yours? Care to
convert an artistically-dead-novice into an
er...Renaissance/Rembrandt/Da Vinci expert?

re what?

Mistaking me for someone else i guess?
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ I did o!

Your names are so similar!

Onegai is the artist. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Locks Her Phone by onegig(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ I did o!

Your names are so similar!

Onegi is the artist. cheesy cheesy

oh ok...

Onegig is also an artist but not of Da vinci finesse.

I can atleast paint a face.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by dBard: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

Are you serious?
Your greatest marital conflicts are over a freaking phone shocked shocked shocked
Eziokwu

Why are you trying to start something where there is nothing
Most kids play with mom's phone not dad's so it is normal for a woman to put a lock to keep children from it
She gave you that explanation and in your mind that couldn't be true
Why are you acting so insecure?
Are you threatened that she may find someone better than you
Please grow up jor
What's next?
Start following and trailing her to know where she's going to
Or calculating the mileage on the car after she returns from the market to make sure she went where she told you
Inspect and Sniff her underwear when she comes home?
You will soon stroke out from bothering yourself over non issues
Nonsense

Ur advises usually leave a lot t b desired..frankly
Is It proper f a wife t lock her fone seeing d husband is displeased wit it ?? Will it b proper f a husband t lock his phone n deny his wife access seeing it is bothering her ??
Let's try n b objective here n stop throwing around emotional advises.
@o.p..I.m.o, I tink u should Calmly explain how uncomfortable that action is t u.
Yes, it's insecurity but everyone is allowed a bit of it once in a while,.
Ask her t provide u wit d passwords as well, that way u can 've d access u want..eithe that or start locking ur own fone, laptop n bags as well grin

Also, work on ur insecurities while ur at it.
Am out

1 Like

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2013
@onegig,

He would hv generated a better answer had he told the truth as it is and ask for help. Believe u me, I will contribute my two cent, so will others.

Like Efe said, most folks always come with half truth. Either u go psycho on d person so d truth will come out or u look beyond d writeup and do d digging urself.
It works like magic here.

My guy don run.
I don't even hv an advice for him cos he is yet to say d truth considering his previous threads.
Guy, do u still beat wife and cheat on her?
Anyway, d answer is up there.
Just asking for asking sake.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Oh pluuuuseeeeeeee.She should give her husband d password if its one of the bones of contention here.Haba!If the husband isn't secure,why not give him d damn password if she has got nothing to hide?Abeg if we see true make we talk.It's not right!If he want access to your phone den make it available,period!!
Na him go still tire.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2013
lynpetra: Oh pluuuuseeeeeeee.She should give her husband d password if its one of the bones of contention here.Haba!If the husband isn't secure,why not give him d damn password if she has got nothing to hide?Abeg if we see true make we talk.It's not right!If he want access to her phone den make it available,period!!
Na him go still tire.

Re: She Locks Her Phone by Chillis: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Op is not serious grin
Re: She Locks Her Phone by onegig(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw: @onegig,

He would hv generated a better answer had he told the truth as it is and ask for help. Believe u me, I will contribute my two cent, so will others.

Like Efe said, most folks always come with half truth. Either u go psycho on d person so d truth will come out or u look beyond d writeup and do d digging urself.
It works like magic here.

My guy don run.
I don't even hv an advice for him cos he is yet to say d truth considering his previous threads.
Guy, do u still beat wife and cheat on her?
Anyway, d answer is up there.
Just asking for asking sake.

Just read through the threads posted. All i can say is May GOD help him.
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ Exactly lipsrsealed
Re: She Locks Her Phone by dBard: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You doubt my logic, yet you concede that trust is a vital ingredient in a marriage? Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

A partner / spouse who wants to play the fiddle will do so, irrespective of whether you check their phone or not, or monitor their activities. They'll simply get smarter at covering their tracks.

Trust is vital. .yes , but trust is built.
There is no partner that doesnt have insecurities..y den do women always need reaffirmation of their husbands luv. He said it once, int it a sign of lack of trust wanting continual reaffirmation?
Give..him d password..if he abuses d prividledge,@least she gets d moral high ground.

My take tho
Re: She Locks Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2013
dBard:

Trust is vital. .yes , but trust is built.
There is no partner that doesnt have insecurities..y den do women always need reaffirmation of their husbands luv. He said it once, int it a sign of lack of trust wanting continual reaffirmation?
Give..him d password..if he abuses d prividledge,@least she gets d moral high ground.

My take tho

Kindly explain to me how him beating and cheating on his wife will make her trust him?
Re: She Locks Her Phone by dBard: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Seems d o.p himself is a dick tho
Re: She Locks Her Phone by dBard: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Kindly explain to me how him beating and cheating on his wife will make her trust him?

Ok...seen that, and in dis particular case I'll concede, but 2 wrongs do not make a right.
U donot fight crazy wit crazy..one person has t b seen t b doing d Right tin.

Anyway..
Re: She Locks Her Phone by ITbomb(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You doubt my logic, yet you concede that trust is a vital ingredient in a marriage? Aren't you contradicting yourself here?
Not just trust But OPENNESS
Re: She Locks Her Phone by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2013
Did I just commented on this
Next time got to check previous topics of posters first angry
Op you dey beat your wife??Cheating as well

#abeg make she use padlock sef.Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must Read For The Married Couples And Those Who Will Marry Soon / Please, Advise Poor People To Stop Bringing Innocent Children To Suffer On Earth / RELOCATING: Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.