Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman (1231 Views)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by Kzinne: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
I?
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by eluquenson(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Op,
kindly ignore their advice since its based on material wealth, follow your dream desire even if they are against your wish.
There are some cases whereby you accept their advice while some cases you reject it so don't be weary, let them know you a man of yourself & stand by it.
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by zaziakoni(f): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
dont give ur family a second thought, wia do they even know dat she is getting her money from, they want put u for okro soup, marry ur fiancee, she is urs
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by AWONEYAN(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP, you seems tp have open up comunication with the old woman, for u to have received a business empire from her, an agreement to a joint ownership of a property ! Hmm I pity ur fiancee. !!! She is unlucky to have a gold digger as an hubby and a greedy family as inlaws
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
It's a pity and OP seems to have forgotten that nothing last forever. I pity him and his family members! Mtsheeeeew
AWONEYAN: @OP, you seems tp have open up comunication with the old woman, for u to have received a business empire from her, an agreement to a joint ownership of a property ! Hmm I pity ur fiancee. !!! She is unlucky to have a gold digger as an hubby and a greedy family as inlaws
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by critique101(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ibo families n their greed never ceased to amaze me. Ignore the rich woman n b sturbborn to your parents. In some months time or a year, they will give up n let you marry your fiancee. Font allow the rich woman's money to enter your eye. I'd u marry her, your marriage will be loveless. When I finally get the money n become rich, u will feel empty and regret your decision. Let that uncle give the rich womanhis own son to marry. Font allow relatives to ruin your life. For you to post this here, it means I r considering the rich woman. Wrong move
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by lyfe(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kk
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by holypower(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
critique101: Ibo families n their greed never ceased to amaze me. Ignore the rich woman n b sturbborn to your parents. In some months time or a year, they will give up n let you marry your fiancee. Font allow the rich woman's money to enter your eye. I'd u marry her, your marriage will be loveless. When I finally get the money n become rich, u will feel empty and regret your decision. Let that uncle give the rich womanhis own son to marry. Font allow relatives to ruin your life. For you to post this here, it means I r considering the rich woman. Wrong move

Are you a tribalist? Practicing tribalism. Don't say ''Ibo families'' in description of all Ibo families, its a bad word to be used.
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by GoodFaith: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kzinne: I need your advise please. I met my
wife to be back in the university. We
were in the same department and
one thing led to another and we fell
in love. After school i got a job in a
bank and she also got a job in a bank.
We started planning towards
marriage after i proposed to her. Our
families met as per the introduction
and a wedding date was fixed.
However my uncle came to my office
and introduced a woman to me. Shes
in her forties and he says the family
prefers her to be my wife. I was
beyond words. I asked my parents
and they also agreed with my uncle.
They insist this woman would make
a better wife since shes very wealthy
and they dont want me to marry on a
suffering note. I refused but they
stood their ground saying they
wouldnt be part of my marriage to
my present fiancee. The wealthy
woman has gone ahead to buy a
house in our both names and has
given me one of her business
concerns. My fiancee is devastated.
Please advise me what do i do?

Dude you are a very greedy man
Money doesn't make people happy
This so called wealthy lady is in her 40th
Do you have kids?
Be very careful with a lady in her 40th--clock
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by oselenkejoor: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2013
@op nice movie..buh pls what's the title? grin
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by shizzle11(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2013
critique101: Ibo families n their greed never ceased to amaze me. Ignore the rich woman n b sturbborn to your parents. In some months time or a year, they will give up n let you marry your fiancee. Font allow the rich woman's money to enter your eye. I'd u marry her, your marriage will be loveless. When I finally get the money n become rich, u will feel empty and regret your decision. Let that uncle give the rich womanhis own son to marry. Font allow relatives to ruin your life. For you to post this here, it means I r considering the rich woman. Wrong move
You fool, where in the post says the persons in question are Igbo.
slowpoke!
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by shizzle11(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2013
and op, if you copied this from another source, pls do well to acknowledge
Re: My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman by critique101(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
shizzle11:
You fool, where in the post says the persons in question are Igbo.
slowpoke!

IDIAT undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do Ugly Girls Feel Wen Praised As Bin Beautiful/sexy.. / What Should I Do To This Girl..... / Do Love Happen Outright Or We Tend To Grow In Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.