Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice (7711 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am kind of low on cash now and i must impress my lady this Valentine day. Guys i need your honest advice based on my budget. Note, i only have 5k to spend on her. Thanks
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by midehi2(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Elosky20: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
pant and bra
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Olamipapa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Buy hmmmmmmm, I'm coming
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by josephobaro(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
flowers and wine.
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:
pant and bra
honestly? Would she aprreciate that?
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by cruzita(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
chewing gum and stick sweet .
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Maxi112: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
just buy her a nice Rolex watch...
no aboki watch oooo....

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
a necklace rap in a valentine envelop with flowers and perfume to make d envelop smells nice.
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by nanauju(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
See ehn, if you stay alone, no need looking for what to buy whatsoever.
1. Prepare a nice meal like jollof rice, put some soft drink in the refrigerator
2. make sure your Gen is loaded incase of Bleep up, invite her over, probably in the evening after church service of that day.
3. Serve the food, watch some movies, make sure you both feed yourselves, feel free and comfortable.
3. Talk about romance and @ interval kiss the soft lips but not too deep. Occasionally spank her ass wink
Make it a memorable day that will outlive any gift u can ever think of to buy her.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
You have only 5k and you thinking of using your ONLY 5k to buy her something on val? Jeez could this be love or foolishness?

I give up
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by dollyjoy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Drabeey:
I am kind of low on cash now and i must impress my lady this Valentine day. Guys i need your honest advice based on my budget. Note, i only have 5k to spend on her. Thanks
dont go outta your way to please any woman dude,buy her any simple stuff or just take her out,either way,dnt spend above your budget,btw is she your wife?a serious date?or just a g.f?
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by dollyjoy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintloveren:
a necklace rap in a valentine envelop with flowers and perfume to make d envelop smells nice.
cheesycheesycheesy are you serious?lol
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by octopusfreaky(f): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
OP, just follow the advice by the posters above me
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Elosky20: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Drabeey:
honestly? Would she aprreciate that?
if she truely loves and care about u
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy are you serious?lol
very serious.
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by jmichlins(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
I need a servant so you serve me till end of february and i can help you with 10k. If she does not understand your low on cash do not expect me to
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by vault(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
2000 naira gown...... 2000 naira shoe,...... 1000_naira for flowers and sh!t grin.....

don't ask me if that's my plan, I av more than 5k for Bae undecided
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:
2000 naira gown...... 2000 naira shoe,...... 1000_naira for flowers and sh!t grin.....

don't ask me if that's my plan, I av more than 5k for Bae undecided
I want one good thing to buy. Not 2k shoe.
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by menabae(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
A good Wristwatch is ok..
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by moremuch1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Drabeey:
Op, u can get this couple's wristwatch for her..

Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by endoski: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Drabeey:
oboi save ur moni jor!! naija boiz una no go eva learn nd btw she might nt evn value wateva u brng for her..fear galz oo
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by ExplicitContent: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
And after valentine's day what nxt!
You become broke in the middle of the month.
Young man
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by kirchofff(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
nanauju:
See ehn, if you stay alone, no need looking for what to buy whatsoever.
1. Prepare a nice meal like jollof rice, put some soft drink in the refrigerator
2. make sure your Gen is loaded incase of Bleep up, invite her over, probably in the evening after church service of that day.
3. Serve the food, watch some movies, make sure you both feed yourselves, feel free and comfortable.
3. Talk about romance and @ interval kiss the soft lips but not too deep. Occasionally spank her ass wink
Make it a memorable day that will outlive any gift u can ever think of to buy her.

I'd love to spank ur ass in a nice way*no offense pls* *runs away*
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Anthony0094(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2016
buy her pad
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Mother's Day is coming, use part of that money to buy a wrapper for your mum or will heavens fall if she wears her son's wrapper?

Ogini na emedi umuaka kitaa bikonu.angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
chewing gum and stick sweet .
Be nice girl.
Op, doont mind her.
Pop corn will be better
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by fotadmowmend(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2016
5k for a bae ? and dahs d ur last card ? I am sure dat oda guys will bring dir gifts also..... Guy u can take her to any Iya basira buka close by. let her know dat u don't have much
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by cruzita(f): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Be nice girl. Op, doont mind her. Pop corn will be better
lol, see better person
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016
fotadmowmend:
5k for a bae ? and dahs d ur last card ? I am sure dat oda guys will bring dir gifts also..... Guy u can take her to any Iya basira buka close by. let her know dat u don't have much
Bros u no try oo
Re: I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice by Mademoiselle24(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2016
OP neglect all the unnecessary advice..
Am sure u meant u only have 5k set aside to get a gift for her this val. Its not too bad, just find out what she really likes and get it.
Ur love and the relationship is more important we all know, but ladies love gifts.

Enjoy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore / It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.