Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend (5257 Views)

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Now What if you had been able to attract your ex again and build a new relationship with him or her, instead of letting them go forever. What if, you had taken this opportunity that’s in front of you; an opportunity to receive forgiveness for anything you feel you may have done wrong. Another chance to make your ex fall in love with you again. You feel it within yourself that if your ex should give you another chance, you will never let go again. Surely, you wouldn’t throw an opportunity away like this, to get your ex to love you again.

How to get your ex back – More than 90% of everyone who has been ever in a relationship has experienced a breakup at least once. If this is your first breakup experience, my heart goes to you. If you do whatever it takes, I believe you will get your ex back just like many others were successful. I once got my ex back, so I’m rooting for you. Just in a moment I will show you the exact same strategies and where I got all the information I used in getting my ex back. But, I want you to be aware of certain reality that will prepare your mind before you start using any of the strategies.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQG4JFdQmk

1. Be Determined And Courageous
Just like I mentioned earlier “More than 90% of everyone who was ever in a relationship has experienced a breakup at least once”, what if you aren’t one of those that chicken out easily? You want your ex back in love with you. And you are searching for the right words to say to your ex, wanting to know the right steps to take and exactly what to do to win him or her back even if he or she has a new found boyfriend or girlfriend. Yes, I don’t want you ignorant of the fact that your ex may already be dating another lover. That’s exactly what happened to me. That’s why I’m taking my time to encourage you, so you wouldn’t be discouraged along as you make move to getting your ex back.

2. Avoid the Temptation
Take no interest in side attractions or momentarily satisfaction. As you try to get your ex back you might be tempted to have sex with him or her. I have seen this happen several times – particularly when your ex says he or she can accept to be a friend for the moment (friends with benefits) or especially when you get to the point where you have established communication with your ex – which you will also learn to do at the program organized by the relationship coach that helped me when I had breakup issues. I’m just trying to prepare your mind so you wouldn’t end up making the same mistakes many ladies make that could blow-up your chances of getting back together. Remember that your aim is to get your ex back in love with you, back into your home if you were married, back into commitment (because no relationship is real without commitment), the aim is to establish him or her as your soul mate again.

3. Never Try To Make Your Ex Jealous
Decide – You’re not going to Flirt with guys your Ex knows, hoping that he or she will get jealous when they hear about it. Trying to make your ex jealous with an aim to make him or her desire you is one of the worst moves or action you can take. Lots of ladies tell me they already make this mistake in about 2 months after break up. By making them jealous you are actually showing them that you have moved on and he or she should do the same.

Right now, I am about to show you how to contact your ex and establish communication with him or her. If your ex has been very stubborn and has been unwilling to respond positively or have any form of communication with you, you need to take the steps listed at a few paragraphs below with the title; “What To Do When Your Ex Will Not Communicate”.

4. Demonstrate Humility
Your change starts here, I mean change of your attitude. If the breakup was instigated by a conflict, most probably you always viewed things and spoke from your own perspective. It’s time to view things from your ex’s point of view. It’s time to agree with your ex. This is where you begin to agree with your ex concerning everything he or she previously said about you. Doubtless, it’s time to send your ex a message conveying the understanding that you agree to see things from his or her own point of view. Let your ex know that you trust in his or her wisdom, that you trust them, that you belief in their future, that you belief he or she is going to have a great future. They your ex what you value in their personality.

5. Time to Agree
Agreement is the first quality of humility. When you agree with someone, you’re not arguing with that person. Let the other person have his or her way first. Agree now, then discuss or negotiate later. It’s a patient way of avoiding conflict but settling the issue at hand at a later and favorable time.

The first thing you should say to your ex is “words of agreement”. Agree with your ex concerning every issue or conflict you’ve ever had. Right about now, you might be all worried and scared that you may never be able to get him or her back to you. Although, the reality is that couples break up and later get back together almost always time after they have been able to set the course right. Each day all over the world lovers decide to get back together even if one partner cheated or really screwed up. We see it all over the media these days, amongst Hollywood Celebrities, I mean all over. This is what I call receiving instant forgiveness for your wrongs plus it’s a relevant part of love that existed in a relationship. Also, there should be no doubt that your ex still has some element of love for you. However, you will have to act maturely and speak wisely in order for an ex to forgive you for the wrongs you do or for cheating.

6. Act Maturely And Speak With Wisdom

A little reality – Anyone who has been wronged by a lover has the tendency to be offended. But, if he or she is wise and mature, he or she would realize that he or she needs to forgive you when you come up with a reasonable plea. Listen to this – Nobody Ever Screws Up, Right? – Reminiscence back and attempt to remember if your ex ever slip-up or did something that actually offended you. Has he or she ever been on the guilty side of this equation? Did he or she ever slip-up and say things that really upset you? You can remember instances if you reminisce more, when your ex got you offended, he or she asked for your forgiveness and you forgave him or her. The relationship went on and you began to trust him or her again, love him or her again and feel those loving thoughts for him or her again in spite of what he or she put you through. Both of you totally forgot about the issue, got over it, stopped focusing on what took place and you simply loved each other for better.

Tell him or her you wake up every morning remembering the mistakes you did that led to the breakup, that you are sorry you hurt him or her, that you can’t believe you actually did that to someone (him or her) whom you loved so much. Tell him or her you love him or her so much that’s why you can never forget your wrong mistakes. Tell him or her that he or she’s forgiving you will be the best and greatest favor you have ever received and possibly receive for the next 20 years. Let him or her know that the future of the relationship you two had has a promising joy. Tell him or her you can do more for him or her than you have ever done.

Agree with you ex
Act maturely and speak with wisdom
Speak in support of his or her future

7. Support His or Her Future
Men are visionaries; we want to accomplish something with our lives. That’s why we are not lazy when we’ve got some job to do. A man would love you, keep you as one close to his heart if you are interested in his personal progress and success. When he or she sees how you speak of his establishment and progress in life, he or she will be utterly amazed.

Tell him or her you believe in him or her. Tell him or her you believe he or she is going to have a great future. Tell him or her you are going to stand by his side. Tell him or her you’re going to support him or her all through to his success.

8. Draw Him Or Her Into Getting Involved In Your Life Again
By getting him or her involved in your life, I don’t mean you should date him or her yet. This strategic step aims at getting him or her into communicating with you again. You can start out by reminding him or her of a pleasant moment you two shared together.

Analysis by psychologists on getting couples back together had been made providing psychological methods to get an ex back. A well known issue shows that couples break up because they develop lack of interest for one or the other. Now, how do they get back together? Also the analysis have shown that the longer the time couples spend separated, they are most likely they will never get back together as soul mates again. In this article I have written ideas from me on what to do about reconciling with your ex, but you can use better Psychological and Expert Tips from Relationship Experts to get your ex boyfriend back – you can find them on this link: http://www.BreakupCare.com

What's your experience, dreams, advice and suggestion. Comment and Add your voices to the conversation. What's your take on this topic:

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend - Here are 5 tips to help get him back - In the next few minutes as you read on you’re going to discover the perfect strategy to get reconciled with your ex girlfriend back into a relationship with you. "I miss my ex girlfriend" is a phrase uttered thousands of times a day by men who've suffered through a break up with the woman they love. We all know that relationships don't always work out but if you're crazy about her, it's really difficult to just walk away. No one wants to live with regrets so if you honestly feel that she could be the woman you are destined to be with, it's worth trying to get her back.

When you’re missing an important person always, makes us wish we could talk to them just to hear her voice. That's the number one reason so many men make the critical mistake of calling their ex girlfriends to talk after the split. If she's made it clear that she needs time away from you and you then call her, you're actually causing even more damage to the relationship. You may think that she'll understand your need to talk, but she'll really just see it as you not respecting her needs and wishes. You've got to do everything within your power to resist the temptation to call her up and beg for a second chance.

Each time you say to yourself "I miss my ex girlfriend" consider what went wrong in the first place. It's human nature to want to place the blame for a break up squarely on the other person's shoulders. If you do this, you're never going to get your girlfriend back. Even if she broke up with you, there was a reason behind it. Take stock of how you behaved during the time you two were together. Think back to what she complained about and then change it. If you stand any hope of getting her back, you're going to have to prove to her that you've learned from your past mistakes.

I miss my ex girlfriend is the common plight of the broken-hearted. As soon as your girlfriend dumps you there will be a lot of frustration and anger. You will probably feel like it is the end of the world and think that there is no chance of you ever getting back together again. If this is the case then you need to be pointed in the right direction - female psychology.

How Can I Win Her Back?

Good question. There are many reasons why a girl makes the decision to break up with her boyfriend and you might be completely clueless about why she did it. Females work in mysterious ways sometimes, so it is vital that you do some research on the female mind and what she expects and wants from a relationship. When you do this you will be able to better understand what went wrong and exactly what you should be doing to win her back again.

What Do I Do Now?

I miss my ex girlfriend - she probably misses you too, she just isn't showing it. There will be strong feelings of attachment between the two of you for a long time after the break up. She probably still feels as though she belongs to you. These emotional bonds are extremely hard to break and this is why you have to make your move early on in the process, when she is vulnerable and pining for you.

Even if it is as if she's already left, there are effective re-connection strategies that you can use, no matter how hopeless it appears or what's happening in her life at this moment. The right implementation of these techniques will get your ex girlfriend's attention again.

What Kind Of Contact Do You Have With Her?

It may sound stupid, but the more contact that you have with your ex girlfriend, the less likely she is to want you back. It is quite simple really. If you are always there like you were at the start then you will not be giving her the chance to miss you or feel the loss of you in her life. You will also be slipping into a new friendship that is not a good idea if you want more. You don't want her to start to see you as a friend do you? I'm afraid that this is what will happen if you continue to contact her just for the hope of some kind of interaction with her.

The best thing that you can do instead is to drop off her radar for a while. This will force her to wonder about you and she will start worrying that you are off having fun with someone else. This will also turn your whole dynamics around and she will soon become the one that chases you to get your attention.

What Can I Do To Make Her Want Me?

If you want your ex girlfriend to desire you again there are certain things that you must do. It is all centred around sparking her interest and making you appear appealing and a good catch. Think about how you won her affection the first time round and you will be well on your way to winning her back. Let's look at different break up scenarios to give you a better understanding of what you should do next.

What If She Is Ignoring You?

Just because your ex girlfriend is ignoring you, it does not necessarily mean that she hates your guts, in fact it could be quite the opposite. If the break up was messy she will still be hurting from it and not want you to see how much it is affecting her. It is therefore important that you do not lose hope here, things are not always as they seem. Dealing with an ex girlfriend who prefers to ignore you is commonplace. If you want to succeed in becoming part of her life again, all that you have to do is say and do the right thing at the right time. Sounds simple right? It looks easy on paper, but the fact is that most people get it horribly wrong and it has devastating implications for your future together.

When you contact your ex girlfriend you have to make sure that it is not threatening or awkward, try to make it a positive experience. If you say the wrong thing or try to force her into anything it will only drive her further away from you. The period after your break up is a crucial time. If you do not do things properly you could end up doing a lot of damage.

Getting The Spark Back

Try to remember how you felt at the start of your relationship. You both probably could not keep your hands off each other and the sparks between you were electric. There is no other feeling like it on earth. You can recreate these feelings once more, it is straightforward if you follow the right advice. Being attractive to her again is a big part of this and will play a significant role in how you can win her back.

The secret to getting back her love for you is to make it like it was at the start. Too often couples become complacent with each other and stop making an effort. This is when the spark dies. All that you need to know is that with a little bit of planning and effort, you can change the way she feels about you radically.

In this article I have written ideas from me on what to do about reconciling with your ex, but you can use better Psychological and Expert Tips from Relationship Experts to get your ex boyfriend back – you can find them on this link: http://www.breakupcare.com

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by vinebaby: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nice write up @op, but I have done so much to win my ex back, but all to no avail. Though I know I hurt him badly by cheating on him.buh I was the one that even told him, I told his mum & my family about it they tried talking with him @first he said we should give him time. Its been 6months now & yet nothing. My conscience is still killing me. I miss him so much.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
A lot of relationships break up and come to an end, not because the offence that led to the breakup was unpardonable or unforgivable. But, relationships come to a dead end simply because you don't know exactly what to do to get your ex boyfriend or girlfriend back in love with you.

Many times when you look into the internet in search for information on what to do to get an ex back into a relationship, you often come across ideas that are either misleading, incapable or insufficient from folks online who have posted such articles.

A lot of these ideas if applied will make your ex pull further and further away from you. Now, i know you don't want that to happen.

There are relationship experts known in the USA who have been successful in helping men and women all over the world return back into a relationship with their exes. I'll provide a link to one of these experts who have had tremendous success in reconciling relationships. If you are ready to take huge steps to getting your ex back I suggest you get the solution from one of these experts. Here's the link again; http://www.BreakupCare.com

At the subsequent part of this write-up, I posted information from my little personal knowledge on some basic things that might be of help in relating to your ex. But if you want assurance on the best strategies to get your ex back I suggest you visit the link I provided above.

One of the biggest hang-ups that you end up with after a break up is trying really hard to figure out why she broke up with you in the first place.

You think, if you can just figure it out, you'll be able to win her back. The problem is, figuring it out, can take
a LONG TIME. And sometimes, you'll never really figure itout.

What I have found is that MOST of the time, it doesn't really matter. You don't have to figure out why she broke up
with you. In most cases, it ends up causing more confusion
than anything else.

A much better strategy is to skip all the time
you would have spent trying to figure it out ... And just get down to winning her back. That's probably what you REALLY WANT anyway ...

Right?

The quickest way to win back a woman ... Is to make her feel like you are the one. Nobody wants to let "the one" get away.

Nobody.

Even if there are things that need to be worked out.

You still always want "the one."

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by NextGuest: 1:58am On Jul 02, 2014
How Should I Contact My Ex Girlfriend - Impressing your ex girlfriend plays a pivotal role in getting your ex girlfriend back. Here is what you will need to do if you want to make the right impression and impress your ex girlfriend.
Acting Not Appearing Desperate
In order to impress your ex girlfriend you will have to rein your emotions and control the way you feel about your ex girlfriend. If you begin to hyperventilate and get very upset each time you see your ex girlfriend, speak of them or hear of them then that's being pathetic. Get some control over your desperation.

Acting as Having A Focus
You need to show your ex girlfriend that you have focus in your life. Behaving as if, your life is over because you got dumped looks silly. So, show your ex girlfriend that you have focus in your life by concentrating on your job and working on your interests.

Looking Good With Appearance
The way you look also goes to create a huge impression on your ex girlfriend. Don't let go of the way you look if you want to impress your ex girlfriend. Instead focus on this aspect of your personality, get a new look, improvise to look better and see how impressed your ex girlfriend gets.

Acting busy
You need to get busy with your life. Be it your social life, friends, work, hobbies, traveling or other interests, the busier you are, the more impressed your ex girlfriend will get. This will also demonstrate that you are moving on in your life and take each experience in your stride.

Acting Practical
Be practical about your break up. Take ownership of your role in the break up but don't take the entire responsibility. Your ex girlfriend will be impressed if you have the guts to admit to your mistakes and make amends but don't fall prey to false pretenses either to deny your responsibility or to take on all the blame just to get back together.

With Dignity and Respect
You have to look like you are moving on without making a spectacle of your relationship. Treat your ex girlfriend with respect at all times but start heading out on low key dates. Get seen but don't be overt. This will impress your ex girlfriend a lot as he/she will see the strength in your character.

Offering the friendship pact
Be the bigger person and leave the past behind. Offer the treaty of friendship to your ex girlfriend and make him/her feel confident enough to accept. He/she will be impressed with your gestures. They will have to admit that it takes a lot of effort to make the first move and let bygones be bygones.

Give Attention Here

Now listen carefully! Take a moment to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex girlfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex girlfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by tiemod: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
How I Can Get Back With My Ex Girlfriend. It is natural that you feel used, taken for a ride, or ripped when you realize that you have been unceremoniously dumped by your girlfriend. However, life still goes on and no matter what, you still have to walk this earth with your head held high. Here is how you can deal with this problem.
Get real
The sooner you come to terms with the fact that you have been dumped the better it will be for you and your future relationships. She expects you to feel miserable and devastated so turn the tables and show that although you are hurting you can take it in your stride. Show her and the world that you are man enough to tide over such things.

This too shall come to pass
There have been countless occasions in your life when you thought that this is the end of the world however, eventually things sorted out and you moved on. So, convince yourself that you will not be affected by this event and try to move on.

Get support
You will have to join a forum or support groups that will help ease your burden. Don't however try to seek solace in common friends. Make new ones or seek old ones with whom you had lost contact. The key here is that you need someone who will lend you an ear without being judgmental.

Get your confidence back
The only thing that will make you happy now is your own self belief and self confidence. Focus on your work or studies and get immersed in what you do best. Your girlfriend has to know that the breakup did not break you as a person. Once she realizes this she will rue the fact that she dumped a guy like you.

Steely determination
Once you have made a resolve to overcome this personal tragedy, then, come what may, you have to succeed. There will be times when you will feel tempted to go back to her and start all over again. However, once you have decided that you are done with the past, keep it that way.

Chuck the bitterness
Agreed your past experience has left a sour taste in your mouth, however, for the sake of your own well being and your future relationship it is better that you chuck any bitterness you have about your ex-girlfriend. This will make you a better person.

Forgive and forget
Remember there is more to life than a few failed relationships. All great men/women had failed relationships and you are no different. So, the best way forward is forgive your ex-girlfriend and close the chapter. Life has many more surprises in store for you.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by NextGuest: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2014
My ex girlfriend and I just broke up. I didn't want the breakup to happen but we got into an argument and we both lost control. She discovered I was double dating with her and yet I refused to open up to tell her the truth, until she proved I was lying all along. But, I tried to explain to her that the reason I lied was because i didn't want her to get hurt. I need you to help me get my ex girlfriend back into a relationship with me. I miss her, i still love her and i want her back. What can I do to get my ex girlfriend back when i miss her?
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by joanrivers(f): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
I know this topic is on ex girlfriend but about my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by DrObum(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jeez!!!
Read all these because of an ex?

Bullshit! undecided

*runs out of thread*
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Rossieb: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by mabelbrilliant: 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by evastefanni: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, you are my last hope I pray you have the solution to my problem. I dated this guy for 2 years, been trying to cope with his lapses because i love him so much but he doesn't take me serious, i don't know if its because am black and his white but i pray its not the case. since he came into my life things has been working great with me, i find joy in him, his my heart but keeps playing with my feeling making me cry every time. He keeps breaking up with me every time and i keep accepting him back. I don't want to loose him, please how do i get him to miss me, so he will take me serious and adore me.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Tiemo(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by marieolae(f): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2014
Copy and paste things
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by wyankimberly: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY

Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b]
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by catherinemarcel: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
(HOW I GOT BACK MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP)
My name is James Tirth from Canada, My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years, just of recent she just called me on phone and said she is breaking up the relationship over distance issues, i was emotionally down, i tried all i could to get her back but all went to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a love spell caster from South Africa who Dr. Ikedi who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationship and marriages, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email, he casted a re-union love spell through the effect of my picture and my girlfriend picture and my girlfriend came back to me within 72 hours, all this was done without me having to come down to South Africa. Contact this great love spell caster via his email for your relationship and marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck!
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Spikkylee: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
embarassed Epistle of St Jamiu..!!
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Unfortunately the only thing I miss about my ex is the sex
Mind blowing earth shattering sex
I get a hard on when I hear her name jeez she was something else
It was the sex that kept us together for so long sef
Apart from that she was a cheating lying slut

(1) (Reply)

Experience & Lesson 4rm Sex Doll. / Tales By Moonlight / Things You Are Addicted To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.