Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) (5217 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by poundsanddollars(f): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
What is the craziest thing you have done on a first date with a guy or girl?

Some people try to eat more than their pocket. Some try to do crazy things to impress the one they want to woo. So tell us the craziest thing you have done on a first date. I will be back to say mine.

In this video, these girl brought her girlfriends to chop this guy down, see what the guy did. Click and watch and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JzELWerR0&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&gl=NG
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy

I let him walk with me for more than 10km juz to find the hidden waterfalls... Tat wasn't an easy way to find on the top of the mountain but it's worth it.. Coz I say Yes to him... grin

Royalblak007 , how abt u
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Came to read lies grin

The first poster just dropped hers tongue

I hope d poster below me will drop a convincing lie sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Fücking Sinaj grin

So Sinai never had a date....

As she fùcking does is to... cheesy

Trapqueen77....Sinaj said you just fùcking Lied grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by adegoody(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2016
I
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by saintfellow(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
Came to read lies grin

The first poster just dropped hers tongue

I hope d poster below me will drop a convincing lie sad
Drop yours, let us read.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2016
FvckShiT:
Fücking Sinaj grin

Trapqueen77....Sinaj said you just fùcking Lied grin cheesy

Who the hell is she? I don't know her... cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who the hell is she? I don't know her... cool

You meant she fùcking non existing grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by saintfellow(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2016
After meal, well we went to the rest room of the restaurant, and we had a quickie.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
The craziest thing that I've ever done is not doing it.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
FvckShiT:

You meant she fùcking non existing grin

I only have a very small circle of friends here on NL..those I can't recognize then u can consider them as "non-exisiting"... cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
Drop yours, let us read.
will drop after our first date tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
FvckShiT:
Fücking Sina.j grin

Trapque.en77....Si.naj said you just fùcking Lied grin cheesy

I am not understanding
your fuccking post
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by saintfellow(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
will drop after our first date tongue
Lol, woya now, any 5star eatry in ph that u like, just let me know
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:

I am not understanding
your fuccking post

Its not for your fücking understanding

The one I fùcking passed it to fūcking understands..

And that's what fūcking counts
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
Lol, woya now, any 5star eatry in ph that u like, just let me know
lol Habitat is ok

Let's check in there cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by saintfellow(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
lol Habitat is ok

Let's check in there cool
Alright pretty, habitat u want, habitat u will get.
First week of september i will be in ph to rain the cash on you
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by Richking98(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
After meal, well we went to the rest room of the restaurant, and we had a quickie.
shocked
fellowship:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
Alright pretty, habitat u want, habitat u will get.
First week of september i will be in ph to rain the cash on you
lol I see u
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
FvckShiT:

Its not for your fücking understanding

The one I fùcking passed it to fūcking understands..

And that's what fūcking counts
I bera get my holy sef outta ur fuccking mention
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by saintfellow(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
lol I see u
I will be in touch.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
I bera get my holy sef outta ur fuccking mention

Fūcking good idea

Just like someone fūcking said...↓

You fūcking non-existing
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
I will be in touch.
lol

I don't stay in ph grin

Was pulling ur leg
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I don't stay in ph grin

Was pulling ur leg
princess where did u stayed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fūcking good idea

Just like someone fūcking said...↓

You fūcking non-existing

o! Yeah! Daz xo xo true

U non-existent to people dat dnt add value to ur life.
Nd right now, u r non existent xo do ur fucckin thumb a favour by getin of my mention. Thanks cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
When I remember the craziest I will come maybe comeback grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
princess where did u stay
erm, um... I stay in d village lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
erm, um... I stay in d village lipsrsealed
what village? I want migrate from Lagos. ambode dey vex me
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2016
grin cheesy grin
sinaj:
o! Yeah! Daz xo xo true

U non-existent to people dat dnt add value to ur life.
Nd right now, u r non existent xo do ur fucckin thumb a favour by getin of my mention. Thanks cool

I could say fūcking nice things bout you...but I'll rather tell you the fùcking truth.. cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by saintfellow(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I don't stay in ph grin

Was pulling ur leg
pretty babe, that dont matter, i just want to spend on you.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by poundsanddollars(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
[/quote]
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I let him walk with me for more than 10km juz to find the hidden waterfalls... Tat wasn't an easy way to find on the top of the mountain but it's worth it.. Coz I say Yes to him... grin

Royalblak007 , how abt u
Lol me no understand what you mean? Heheh
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos) by stiflerdrug: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
I pressed her big titties inside gdc last row.. Bro she called me a fuckboy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! / Look At How A Nigerian Girl Exposed Her Big Boobs On Instagram / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.