Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Sex And It's Hype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And It's Hype (522 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And It's Hype by SirBigH: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
These days, I've noticed sex is an over-rated
physical activity. However, if used in the right
method and in the right domain and proportion, it is both curative and therapeutic. Aside the purposes of procreation, intimacy, expression of love, devotion and loyalty in the circle of marriage, sex is just an act which means nothing more than that to the individuals involved.

Consequently, when conditions are tied to it like the provision of certain material things and then used as a medal for reward, it becomes a problem.

It is a wrong assumption on the other hand for ladies to generalize that the driving force behind a man making an approach is for sex. Granted, alot of brothers are after a woman's in-between but there are still people who don't consider sex as a conquest.

In my mind, some things are more fulfilling than sex:
--- A healthy bank account
--- A positive mind and peace of mind too
--- Happiness
--- Good food too sef follow (and probably eating without being over-weight)

As 2014 draws nearer ladies and gentlemen, change your thoughts and perception about sex and do not use a previous failed attempt to predict the future. I cannot now begin to preach abstinence till marriage because many will think me a saint and others already consider abstinance an illusion.

Ladies and gentlemen not yet married (like myself), stop over-rating copulation!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Serious Matter / . / This Is Injustice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.