Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid (4647 Views)

2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Mock Elections - Nigerians Show Who They Want Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

Welcome Lapdog 4, as you can see am about leaving jmaine to think about his life, so just go back to ur hound, I guess his barkings woke you up!

The mundane pig is still raving. Your lies will lead you to your grave very soon . Keep them up.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

You either counter my factual posts or accept your a pathetic pig.

At least you haven't denied you are an Aregbesola OYES dolt. I pity your situation embarassed

You obviously noe am not so no need to prove nothing!! But haven't showed me a prove you don't collect #1550 per month! I have mine.
1) Your phone needs repair/ or a new one if it won't drain you.
2) Whatsoever you used to snap that pics isn't a camera, cos only someone with phones worth #2000 and below snaps with cameras like that!
3) You are jobless
4) Figure it out yourself
5) Continue with No 4
6) Repeat 4 and 5 again
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by atlwireles: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

I knew you were bittered, but never knew you were this bittered to the extent of not understanding simple english!!! You were also paid abi, so all ur argument have been penned down! Dullard

Rule number one for me on NL, is staying away from children. Have a good night kid.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

You obviously noe am not so no need to prove nothing!! But haven't showed me a prove you don't collect #1550 per month! I have mine.
1) Your phone needs repair/ or a new one if it won't drain you.
2) Whatsoever you used to snap that pics isn't a camera, cos only someone with phones worth #2000 and below snaps with cameras like that!
3) You are jobless
4) Figure it out yourself
5) Continue with No 4
6) Repeat 4 and 5 again

What a sad and malnourished kid. You deserve pity . . .
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

You said am a kid, you said I no be small pikin o, now you are saying am a kid

Now you see who lost his decomposed brain!!SMH your case is serious
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

Don't worry, I wanted to watch a movie, to ease out stress, and the movie starts by 1am so I guess I just used you to while a time.... Goodnight and stop crying a "50 years old man" shouldn't been seen doing that

But if you quote me and provoke me again! I would be all over you
YOU ARE STILL A PHOOL AT THE AGE OF 50 DON'T YOU FINK THAT SOMEFIN IZ WRONG SOMEWHEREsad
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

You said am a kid, you said I no be small pikin o, now you are saying am a kid

Now you see who lost his decomposed brain!!SMH your case is serious

Go and sleep son, your senility is progressing with each silly post you make.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2013
AKUNWATA1: YOU ARE STILL A PHOOL AT THE AGE OF 50 DON'T YOU FINK THAT SOMEFIN IZ WRONG SOMEWHEREsad

Akunwata! U would just get up from ur cage and start saying rubbish! Even jmaine understands! I guess you r still a student in the lapdog institution, simple and plain english! U̶̲̥̅̊ just embarrassed jmaine with your quote! Lol
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

Akunwata! U would just get up from ur cage and start saying rubbish! Even jmaine understands! I guess you r still a student in the lapdog institution, simple and plain english! U̶̲̥̅̊ just embarrassed jmaine with your quote! Lol

Please can someone interpret this gibberish
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

Go and sleep son, your senility is progressing with each silly post you make.

God would not even make me have a father like you, #1550 nah! Please get a life before its too late!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

Please can someone interpret this gibberish

I guess you are also a student in the GEJ sponsored lapdog institution! O je lo ka we e!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

God would not even make me have a father like you, #1550 nah! Please get a life before its too late!

Do you have a father ? Thought you were disowned for been a nuisance to your community.

Thanks to Aregbesola OYES monthly stipends. You for die via necklace tyre burning.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

I guess you are also a student in the GEJ sponsored lapdog institution! O je lo ka we e!

Says an APC e-maggot . . . .

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:24am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

Do you have a father ? Thought you were disowned for been a nuisance to your community.

Thanks to Aregbesola OYES monthly stipends. You for die via necklace tyre burning.

Ooh! Yes I have a father, he is one in a million, he didn't feed us from #1500 up to the stage I am in life, were I can cater for my self!, and am also not depending on any government money to live thanks to my wonderful dad in a million for giving me sound education! PEACE!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

Says an APC e-maggot . . . .

De bunked this already! Waiting for you also, unless if you agree you are being used as a lap dog
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

Ooh! Yes I have a father, he is one in a million, he didn't feed us from #1500 up to the stage I am in life, were I can cater for my self!, and am also not depending on any government money to live thanks to my wonderful dad in a million for giving me sound education! PEACE!

Going by your poor output and blatant lies here. Your father must be very disappointed in the evening adult education classes he enrolled you in.

Cutting grass for a meagre monthly stipends is not easy. Please accept my sympathy sad.

Btw, where did you get your lying genes from ? undecided
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:30am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

De bunked this already! Waiting for you also, unless if you agree you are being used as a lap dog

You mean I should debunk your acute foolishness. ?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

Going by your poor output and blatant lies here. Your father must be very disappointed in the evening adult education classes he enrolled you in.

Cutting grass for a meagre monthly stipends is not easy. Please accept my sympathy sad.

Btw, where did you get your lying genes from ? undecided

I said that "said time" was exagerrated. NEXT!?
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:33am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

I said that "said time" was exagerrated. NEXT!?

An acceptance you are a pathetic liar , oya remodify your lie.

I am waiting . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

You mean I should debunk your acute foolishness. ?

The fact that you don't earn #1500 per month....
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:37am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

An acceptance you are a pathetic liar , oya remodify your lie.

I am waiting . . .

After am done with you go back and read all what I wrote again! When you see were I mentioned exaggerated, you tell me! Jobless lapdog!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:39am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

The fact that you don't earn #1500 per month....

Even my pet dog won't feel good with a 1,500 weekly budget.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:40am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23:

After am done with you go back and read all what I wrote again! When you see were I mentioned exaggerated, you tell me! Jobless lapdog!

So give us the correct lie you had in mind.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by tobex23(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Good morning old man, you r just going to make me miss my movie! Am out!
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2013
tobex_23: Good morning old man, you r just going to make me miss my movie! Am out!

Good bye Dull lad. Make sure it's not a pôrno . . .Your still under aged. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by ejihand1(m): 2:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Sincerr9igeria, I understand how frustrating your job is. I love Gej but...
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by fran6uc(m): 2:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Wat a pathetic array of haters! U wantd a leader & u got 1, now u say u dnt like d fact dat leadership is all about taking hard decisns which'l b beneficial in d long run.
GEJ is working, only dat despirate looters prefer 2 sabotage his work at 9t & lead an alleged national cleansing at dawn in d pages of news papers. A stupid hater was complaining of bad airtel network reception & he attributed it 2 jonathan.
I want u guys 2 knw smth dis morning, boko haram et al have been operatin undisturbed because we have not had a good reason 2 engage u bt come 2014 n '15 wen we have our good governance 2 defend, d world wil knw dat 9gerians are not cowards & can stand up 2 any obstacle on our march.
Though APC wil giv us a run 4 our sentivity 2 good leadership evidences, d odds stil favour us & we shal use extra violence 2 match violence. We shal not sacrifice our insightful leader (not necessarily party) on d altar of regional politics.
Nigeria is on d brink & 2015 is d acid test.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by earthgreeners(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

u b f0000l
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 29, 2013
KIRIJI: So because obasanjo and yar'adua didnt do anything about the road, Gej should also do likewise? Is this the transformation he promised us? So Gej's achievement should be measured based on what past administrations did and did not do?
Olodo! GEJ is not doing "likewise". Unlike OBJ and Yar Adua, who did nothing on that road, GEJ is already fixing the Lagos-Ibadan road. Should I remind how much GEJ will spend to fix that road? Almose N170 billion. Make small shame catch you na?
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by fiizznation: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2013
jmaine:

If i dare you to prove the lies , you will go mute.

I ll go mute u said• Sincere9jerian was busy lieing about that scam called SURE-P and when I bursted his bubble, he f00lishly started calling me names• I hav never taken him serious and ll never take him serious• I expect an erudite like him to know better• The other day he said BUHARI was the master-mind behind d coup that over-threw the shagari regime• And u, In all ur arguments abt the lagos-ibadan road, if u had notice I didn't say anything about it because am nt a user of that road and I also do avoid childish/baseless arguments•.
Btw, u were saying ur co-debator is a kid while u urself types like a picca ninny•
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Tobbie9(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2013
All this gej apologists should let us hear word abeg, no be by force to vote for the man
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Tobbie9: All this gej apologists should let us hear word abeg, no be by force to vote for the man
Tinubu apologist, what do you come to do on the politics board? Read love stories?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In / Before Supporting El Zakzaky, We Need To Know About This Man. / Supreme Court Judgment On Bayelsa Contravene Electoral Law - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.