Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! (1728 Views)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by iceland(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2008
Some years back I met a Lady,after the normal toasting she said YES and we started dating.As we all do,after some few weeks I started making sex advances towards her but she was not kinda feel okay about it.so,there was this day we were both kissing and got carried away and I made my normal move but to my surprise she did not resist as usual and immediately I sensed no resistance,I quickly brought out my condom,fully ready for business.It was right there she stopped me and she asked
"why do you want to use a condom?"
"to prevent unwanted pregnancy and of HIV/AIDS",I responded.
She looked at me and the next question skipped my heart a bit.
"do you think condoms can protect you from HIV/AIDS?" she said.
"why not?" I retorted.
"well,let's go ahead"she replied pulling my hand to herself.
But I was kinda curious so,asked her
"why all these questions,are you scared?" she replied me with calmness
"scared? no am not!it's just that, I am HIV POSITIVE but don't worry you are protected, aint you?" pulling my hand herself the more.
Immediately!I pulled my hand off her,my heart was beating at the speed of light,my hard rock d**ick turned to vegetables,I pulled on my trousers not rembering to wear my boxer's and ran out(from my own room o!) as if i just saw a ghost.I was really terrified!
But much later I now thought about the whole thing,I was with a condom yet I ran for my dear life.what of if she had not told me?The questions are
1.Do condoms really protect us from HIV/AIDS?
2.Would you make love to your HIV/AIDS infected patner using a condom?If no, what is the essence of using a condom?
3.Is abstinence not the ONLY solution to preventing this deadly virus?

Please let's be honest and give our candid opinions
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by StephenP(m): 6:23am On Aug 05, 2008
First off, I think she was bluffing about her having AIDS but then again, who knows?

1. Condoms are highly effectively and it reduces the risk of transmitting HIV and other STDs but I don't know if it completely protects you from HIV

2. Yes. There's nothing wrong in having sex with them, just be extremely careful and ensure that your sexual fluids don't mix. Personally I cannot date someone who's HIV+.

3. Naw brother, you can always use a condom.
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by damola1: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2008
wow
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by virgie(f): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2008
Yes I know that using condoms is the best form of protection against HIV/AIDS ( aside abstenance) but of course it is not 100% effective.

As far as I am concernd, there is nothing wrong in making love to some one that is HIV+, it is all about being educated about it.
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by damola1: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2008
I don't know virgie, I am not sure I am dat educated,
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by iceland(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2008
virgie:

Yes I know that using condoms is the best form of protection against HIV/AIDS ( aside abstenance) but of course it is not 100% effective.

As far as I am concernd, there is nothing wrong in making love to some one that is HIV+, it is all about being educated about it.
It is easier said than done! Have you tried it once?

damola1:

I don't know virgie, I am not sure I am that educated,
I wonder o!What does Education got to do with death.

1 Like

Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by idygurl(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2008
Yeah whatever, I still hate the feel of the whole condom nonsense.

I prefer straight up flesh and if you're not man enough, hit the road angry
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by riversman: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2008
idygurl (f) - welldone

e be like say u never carry that oyibo injection wen dem dey call AIDS, that flesh contact wen u dey find, u go find am and wen ur sontin begin dey scratch, no talk say i no warn u oh, shocked

its really dumb for anyone in this age to argue over the use of condoms, PREVENTION IS BETTER than CURE my brethen, STI/STD's and AIDS are real,
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by iceland(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2008
idygurl:

Yeah whatever, I still hate the feel of the whole condom nonsense.

I prefer straight up flesh and if you're not man enough, hit the road angry
Watch out for this lady guys,she is definately infected! and not only that she a big time distributor.Pls guys watch out o!

1 Like

Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by YankeeJoe(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
UNDERSTAND THIS FACTS

1. Condoms re useful in prventin unwanted pregnancy n STD's when used alwz n corectly too
2. Do not continue on a sexual relation wit sm1 dats hiv+ especially when u suddenly realize d fact abt thr hiv status. Jus 2 avoid stories dat touch
3. Alwz make sure dat thr is adequate lubrication wheneva thr is dryness while usin a condom 2 avoid possible breakage/tear
4. Alwz check 2 ensure dat condoms in use re steadily checked 2 avoid it frm slidin off ur rod!
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by lertee(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Seriously the story got me laughing. The major reason we use condoms is to prevent ourselves from contracting STD but this is if we are not aware of our partner's status. When we are aware of the status and it is positive then we drawback and rather not have sex with them.
Who is now fooling who.
What you do not know would not kill you but once you are aware and know too much then you run.
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by engrtee(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
She played a fast trick on you...its a lie
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
I like d signature above. ''you have a brain, use it''. I like what d OP did, i would have done same.
Mehn, sex no be by force, whats the point of eating poison when you are aware and you are sure it could prevent you from eating other food happily?
I believe she was lying but i wont take chances at all, my life is more precious than 30mintz of pleasure.
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by nasonaso: 2:47am On Sep 09, 2013
I have dated some who is hiv positive.ds 1 she showed me her drugs her fruitss is always in her fridge she is beautiful chubby her shape nor b here her name is rasheedat no MAN NOR GO LOOK AM 2 TIMES.she is from serraleone. I left d relationship though not easy because my spiritual life was dying. when i meet her i have at least 5 rounds with her. she has lived with it for about 5yrs. she is older than me with 7yrs but u can never no. she has 3 kids husband is late.she has been truthful to me. her viral load is low. n i can tell u am negative. am not advising u to date some1 who is hiv positive u may not b fortunate like me. when i wanted 2 do my test msweat de come out from inside my ear to tell u d tension. i dont tink throughout my life time till when i meet my father in heaven .I WOULD MAKE LOVE THE NUMBER OF TIMES I MADE LOVE TO HER.
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by firetrap(m): 6:30am On Sep 09, 2013
nasonaso: I have dated some who is hiv positive.ds 1 she showed me her drugs her fruitss is always in her fridge she is beautiful chubby her shape nor b here her name is rasheedat no MAN NOR GO LOOK AM 2 TIMES.she is from serraleone. I left d relationship though not easy because my spiritual life was dying. when i meet her i have at least 5 rounds with her. she has lived with it for about 5yrs. she is older than me with 7yrs but u can never no. she has 3 kids husband is late.she has been truthful to me. her viral load is low. n i can tell u am negative. am not advising u to date some1 who is hiv positive u may not b fortunate like me. when i wanted 2 do my test msweat de come out from inside my ear to tell u d tension. i dont tink throughout my life time till when i meet my father in heaven .I WOULD MAKE LOVE THE NUMBER OF TIMES I MADE LOVE TO HER.

Bros u sabi lie oh
Re: Condoms H.i.v/aids Palaver! by jhydebaba(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Its 5 years now, I guess OP must have become a grown up man grin girl tell u say she be HIV+ and she still dey draw u closer cheesy na wash joor tongue

(1) (Reply)

Describe Him / A Lady Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover. / How Do I Suprise Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.