Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (43505 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Fmartin(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmm... My girl friend is HIV/AIDS positive and we are into relationship not up to a month.

Though we have never had any coitus. She loves me soo much as do i.

It has not being confirmed in any of the laboratory that she is HIV/AIDS positive. But a reliable source close to her affirm to me that she is a victim. Yes! I would have Carried out a test for her but if she refuses the test, my relationship with her will be retarded. Because i will conclude that she is really HIV/AIDS positive.

Actually i don't want her to feel as being stigmatize if she realizes I know about her predicament and at same time not being close to her as before. Am a health worker, and I have also seen series of HIV/AIDS signs and symptoms on her.

Please nairalanders, I need your solemn advice. (advices..hehe) should I try and conduct a test for her or just quit the relationship?

And if am to quit the relationship, how do I convince her? Love y'all.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by HungerBAD: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Test is cheap, life is precious.

So tell her to go tested.

And if the results comes back positive, then you counsel her a little, direct her on how to go about medications and then you move on.

There is no need to stick around. You cannot out of pity, infect your self from her.

That is not how love works.

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by kilokeys(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Be wise bro..

Tell her u were diagnosed with a fat lump in ur brain..
Start to dey do like madman
Piss for body
Form epilepsy

So she go dump u.. Its better that way.

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o

Edit: this post gave me my 20,000th like.. Erhmm it feels good

447 Likes 56 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
TRUE LOVE IS WHEN YOUR PARTNER GET HIV AND YOU STILL LOVE HER.

@ OP, YOU CLAIMED TO BE A HEALTH WORKER AND YOU STILL NEED AN ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE ? IN FELA VOICE : YOU BE SEWEGBE HEALTH WORKER

363 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by henribj(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
young man quit that relationship, my major reason for saying this is because, if she is indeed HIV positive and has not told you about it then she is deceiving you and you and I know that deceit in a relationship is something that should not be encouraged.
but above all, you should make show she runs a HIV test asap.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
this one pass me.

punkyveer might be able to helpcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by LadyX(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tell her that you would like the 2 of you to go for a test. Do it as soon as possible. Depending on the outcome you will find a way of handling it.

Remember prevention is better than cure.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
I would tell you run buh she's still a human being irrespective of the disease......
Lemme tell you wat i'll do.
I'll fĂșcking run bro.
That disease scares tha crap out of me.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by dharay99: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
RUN WITH YOUR TOES grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:
this one pass me.

I didn't want to comment because he claims to be a "health worker" but doesn't even know the difference between copulation & reproduction. If he can't keep it 100, why bother? I feel it's a made-up story anyway, so...meh.

42 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
madridguy:
TRUE LOVE IS WHEN YOUR PARTNER GET HIV AND YOU STILL LOVE HER.

@ OP, YOU CLAIMED TO BE A HEALTH WORKER AND YOU STILL NEED AN ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE ? IN FELA VOICE : YOU BE SEWEGBE HEALTH WORKER
should he conduct a test for her or quit the relationship.thats the question.
read before you post

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by trapQ: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP, how did you see the signs and symptoms of HIV/AIDS in her Funny you. See what fear has done to you. Tell her plainly unless you don't value your life. Tell her that you both should go get tested at the hospital for compatibilty, HIV/AIDS, genotype and all that so that you can be able to determine the future of that relationship.

If she succumbs, make SURE you both go together, otherwise she could falsify the test if she really is +ve

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:
this one pass me.

are you tryna say punkyveer is a chronic HIV AIDS patient? shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
If she is,
The mere fact she hasn't come clean means she doesn't value your life.
Wtf are you waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:

Yes, that's what she meant. I'm on my deathbed as we speak.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
You be the OP dino Malaye nii ? Iron Lady of NL............... Advise on HIV girlfriend, let him continue with her and my advise is for flesh to flesh.

quiinnBee:

should he conduct a test for her or quit the relationship.thats the question.
read before you post

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:
you're kidding right?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
quiinnBee:

you're kidding right?
yeah grin grin grin
Naso we de use make trouble back then
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

is this supposed to be sarcasm?
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hehehegringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
czarr:
is this supposed to be sarcasm?

Figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by CARLOSZ: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nwanne pia tyre biko.

#thats all

Meanwhile, I'm the 22nd to comment.
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by osesology(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
The source that told you she is positive, how reliable is it? You also said that both of you have not reproduced. Does that mean you are already having sex? Obviously there's no way to persuade her to go get tested without hurting her feelings, but since you love her so much I'll advice you to tell her because since you don't want to leave her, that's the only option you've got.
And promise her to be by her side all the way.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

Cos if u do anyhow.. She fit Carry knife chuuk herself and chuuk u.. E don be be that o
grin this ur advice is so strong but i seconded!op should try it,sure it will work!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Do not tell her you want to conduct a test for her. It will make her assume many things. Just tell her you would like the relationship to go to the next level and you want the both of you to go and run medical tests as a couple.(i.e together).

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Quadre: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
This one serious o. Op I no get any advice 4 u but i hop u find d best advice u need
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Blizzy9ja: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

dis is hilarious

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by thorpido(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
You say you're a health worker so you should have an idea.Just tell her you want the relationship to go to the next level and you need to both run tests for compatibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Philoo1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
make I go check signs of HIV in humans .....Google abeg o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? by Fmartin(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
kilokeys:
Be wise bro..

Piss for body
Form epilepsy

hehehe..dats fucking funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.