Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sexiest Women In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexiest Women In The World (5417 Views)

Check Out The 20 Sexiest Women In The Philippines / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Women In The World by afroprofile: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
The world is filled with gorgeous and sexy women, but some countries seems to be extra blessed in this regard.

If you have seen or read about these countries, you must believe this list.

Check out World’s Top 10 countries with the sexiest women and let us know if you agree.

1. BRAZIL

Why are there so many Brazilian supermodels? Because they have the genes for it. Brazilians are probably the most ethnically mixed people in the world, so combining different shades and shapes creates the most perfect of bodies. And they work on them too, since they live at the beach in Rio or flaunt themselves at the trendiest bars in fashion-obsessed São Paulo. Go to any fashion show around the world or open a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, and you’re guaranteed to find a Brazilian girl.

2. RUSSIA

After Brazil, Russia is probably the country with the most beautiful women per square mile. You’ll find female eye candy on the Moscow subway, but also throughout the most remote corners of Siberia, where supermodel Irina Shayk was discovered. Female beauty is part of the Russian landscape

3. SLOVAKIA
http://afroprofile.com/blog/2013/12/28/sexiest-women-in-the-world/
Re: Sexiest Women In The World by econome(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sincerely, Brazillian babes are beautiful be it white or black. And that brazil has the highest number of prostitutes in the world, I heard the *shawo do have radio stations in Brazil.

Some will go to Fifa 2014 world cup and blindly spend all he has on Brazillian prostitutes
Re: Sexiest Women In The World by oye9ja(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
I tot u said 10, why I dey see just 2 and wia dia pix?

(1) (Reply)

Best Breakup Ever!!! / I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.