Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad (3042 Views)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / Sexiest Women In The World / Guys On Nairaland Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by millco88(f): 1:03am On May 11, 2012
Ms.Darkskin, Rokiatu, Nayah, etc.. Sad

There are 130 million Nigerians in Nigeria, and millions more abroad, and you can't produce a sexy lady on a website forum made for Nigerians!!!
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 1:46am On May 11, 2012
millco88: Ms.Darkskin, Rokiatu, Nayah, etc.. Sad

There are 130 million Nigerians in Nigeria, and millions more abroad, and you can't produce a sexy lady on a website forum made for Nigerians!!!

LOL thanks for the compliment.
But there are some Naija cuties on here. wink

Michellin (sp?), Omolola, Freecocoa; et cetera. smiley smiley
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2012

See as you take insult yourself. No be (f) by your name?
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by 190: 8:49am On May 11, 2012
Its true - Mzdarkskin, th e CEO of go-go entertainment aka Rat fall for inside water productions is one Ugly ---

Baby I love u - whoooo
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 5:22am On May 12, 2012
ogugua88:

Good question...i dont think Millco is female though. smiley
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by dabrake(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2012

be serious pls. What's that name doing there? Just like grouping ice prince with the likes of drake, eminem, . . .
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 8:05am On May 12, 2012
OP are u dt ugly?

Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 8:13am On May 12, 2012
dabrake: be serious pls. What's that name doing there? Just like grouping ice prince with the likes of drake, eminem, . . .
oboy u wicked o.. U cracked me up this morning, i can't help but to LOFL grin
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by uuspace(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2012
please how can i start a new post,i do not have a new post button on my profile
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 8:25am On May 12, 2012
See ya sef , even all those you mentioned no fine reach Ogugua , freecocoa , slimyem and a lot more naija gals on this forum. A shout out to our naija damsels

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2012
Zaftig != Sexy.
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by millco88(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL thanks for the compliment.
But there are some Naija cuties on here. wink

Michellin (sp?), Omolola, Freecocoa; et cetera. smiley smiley

Michelin? GTFO! I think you just included these names as a form of sarcasm. You're indirectly trolling nairaland. I like your style.
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by MrsChima(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2012
Hmm.
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by millco88(f): 1:00pm On May 12, 2012
ogugua88:

I'm sorry ogugua, but you're not physically attractive to me, even if you're a very nice person. I can see you as no more than a friend. You're the type I would go to talk about my girl problems. You remind of Bianca from cyberspace.
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by millco88(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Hmm.

Whats your precious looking arse doing here? Did you complete their food stamp employment program at the welfare center?
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by millco88(f): 1:04pm On May 12, 2012
dabrake: be serious pls. What's that name doing there? Just like grouping ice prince with the likes of drake, eminem, . . .

You're probably sexually frustrated because rokiatu, and other girls with her curves won't give you the time of day. You always have your hand. . .
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by MrsChima(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2012
millco88:

Whats your precious looking arse doing here? Did you complete their food stamp employment program at the welfare center?

Did you broke and hungry nigga? African Refugee Assistance Program is still in full swing. Thanks to President Obama. lipsrsealed

Did you married your sister and mother so they can come over as well?
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Iyalola19: 1:40pm On May 12, 2012
millco88:

I'm sorry ogugua, but you're not physically attractive to me, even if you're a very nice person. I can see you as no more than a friend. You're the type I would go to talk about my girl problems. You remind of Bianca from cyberspace.

shocked shocked :othis part of playing too?
that the most direct shot I have seen in my life
you are brutal
na real wa
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 12, 2012
millco88:

Michelin? GTFO! I think you just included these names as a form of sarcasm. You're indirectly trolling nairaland. I like your style.

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2012
Omgg!!!! I like dis biatchhhhh! Ride on mama! Lmaooooo @ Dabrake dissing roki.

@dboi

Oh boi! na Tima woworific joor! Her head shape b like cuboid. grin
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Vansnickers: 1:47pm On May 12, 2012
ogugua88:

He's an hermaphrodite.
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 12, 2012
millco88: I'm sorry ogugua, but you're not physically attractive to me, even if you're a very nice person. I can see you as no more than a friend. You're the type I would go to talk about my girl problems. You remind of Bianca from cyberspace.

As you no get pic, you wan open mouth judge others most. Dey there dey hide o. Prince Charming of Ajegunle.
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by NaMe4: 6:08pm On May 12, 2012

Na the problem . . . small tin like dis dey make you quick vex. abeg, abeg, abeg . . .
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
millco88:

My mother? GTFO! I think you just included these names as a form of sarcasm. You're indirectly trolling nairaland. I like your style.

Don't be so nasty to your mum, son!
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2012

pls remove rokiatu fro that list abeg angry
mazdarkskin fine yes and she even get ikebe as an added advantage.nayah fine i agree and i like her teeth wey white pass those babes wey dey pose for closeup advert.but rokiatu no try at all.first of all her yansh too small,her mouth too small and e look like mouth wey go sabi make trouble and she too dey form wetin i no know sad
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2012

wat of ogugua?
ogugua na naija babe and she fine and even sef she get hot legs wink
i for add freecocoa but she too dey act like market woman cheesy
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
millco88:

yes ooo ogugua na my Bianca.na me be ojukwu cool
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by boron10(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
millco88:

Are you for real? Abeg check that Ogugua pix again, you sure sound like someone who is recovering from mental illness. Ogugua, sorry for the insult jare, the guy obviously wear pant for eyes. He reminds me of one aboki who prefers eating crumbs and sediments to eating main food. He/she does not even have a pix self. See as ogugua face fresh, no sign of pimples. Choi cheesy cheesy cool kiss kiss
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2012
boron10:
Are you for real? Abeg check that Ogugua pix again, you sure sound like someone who is recovering from mental illness. Ogugua, sorry for the insult jare, the guy obviously wear pant for eyes. He reminds me of one aboki who prefers eating crumbs and sediments to eating main food. He/she does not even have a pix self. See as ogugua face fresh, no sign of pimples. Choi cheesy cheesy cool kiss kiss

Hey back off she's taken
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
millco88:

*falls from palm tree* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside / I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. / Can I Date My Cousin's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.