Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc (63800 Views)

Opinion: 8 Reasons Why HND Is Superior To Bsc / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / Hnd Is Better Than Bsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by rckdude: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olugbenger:
Bro, you have grave reading problems and comprehension issues.
You see why i referred you to you as a clown. I earlier stated that i'm not a novice though i'm not in the field, and you are trying to score cheap points with that.

I know of ICAN tutors/organisations, PYE, WYSE etc and i know those who lecture there exactly. I've a sibling who is chartered, so i know exactly what i'm talking about here. Stop trying to inject false conjectures to create a disparity involving the focus of this discussion.

I only refuted your earlier claim and you are yet to disprove my accusation, so what are you on about?

That only Yabatech has competent lecturers on IFRS?

I don't intend disgracing you here. Make your points clear, if valid.

To start with, read my post carefully I never said only yabatech has competent ifrs lecturers. I said we engaged a lecturer from there to teach us on some topics on advance FA. Like I said from the beginning of this thread, based on syllabus content, competent and qualified lecturers, B.sc accounting and HND accounting are equivalent. The disparity is only in the mind of employers who reason like you.

2 Likes

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by fuckluv(f): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
dahmie2013: I don't see d reason 4 d discriminatn eida, sincerely haven interracted with persons 4rm both degrees, I see no difference. To be candid, dey are sometimes in some vocatns better dan d bsc grads.

D irony is, not only do emoployers discriminate, even amongst ourselves as students or job seekers, we tend 2 see dem am as inferior while d bsc's see demselves as superior.

As far as I'm concerned wealth is no respecter of degrees, its only ur money dat can give u a voice in dis dispensatn
DATS ALL.
Enough of this shouting abeg! U are disturbing my sleep.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Shantyken(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
hnd or bsc in nig hmmmm. Do we really practice wat we study in both sch.abeg na pas i d pas o
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by kennytidistar(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soyedele1:

Which school did you attend? wink
I DID MY ND AT YABATECH, HND AT LAGOS.CITY POLYTECHNIC, BSC AT UNILORIN, MBA STUDENT AT HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL, I SECURE MY MBA ADMISSION WITH MY POLYTECHNIC TRANSCRIPT, I DIDN'T EVEN PRESENT MY UNIVERSITY DEGREE, MY HND WAS EVALUATED BY WES AND I TOOK GMAT SCORE 550 BY THE GRACE OF GOD I HAD MY ACA DURING MY LAST LAP AT THE POLY. PERSON DONE SEE OOO
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by rckdude: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
kennytidistar:

and So? who told you there no Dr in polytechnic? is Prof not just a chieftain academic title? do you want to earn more than PhD? let start thinking above our cap!!

Your comment is very very funny.
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by kennytidistar(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
rckdude:

Your comment is very very funny.
Lwkmd

NO MIND THOSE CHILDREN!
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Olugbenger(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
rckdude:

I was expecting this predictable answer. So are you telling me graduates from ghana, togo, ugandan, angola and the likes are better than us here? some employers just get carried away with a non nigerian certificate. They don't care where it is from, are we that bad?

PS: I agree with you that non african graduates are better equipped and trained than us here.

Sorry, i should have said Europe or western trained graduates explicitly.

Btw, i still don't get your point. smiley
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Olugbenger(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Od31:
Na wah for una oh, so even with the fact that mentioned that my HND was evaluated to be equivalent to Bsc, u still asked that question. So what was the point evaulating my HND? So to spell it out. My HND was evaluated b4 I was admitted for the masters programe. You must have read also in this forum that in the US, HND is evaluated to be equivalent to BSC.

Do you know PGD Post Graduate Diploma is?

Run from this thread, while you still have the chance. angry
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by destino24(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olugbenger:

cheesy grin
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Olugbenger(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
kennytidistar:

and So? who told you there no Dr in polytechnic? is Prof not just a chieftain academic title? do you want to earn more than PhD? let start thinking above our cap!!

Prof is just a chieftain academic title?

Bro, your colleagues would cry for you.
grin grin grin
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
I nearly died of Hyper during my one year sojourn in Polytechnic , all I everly read was discrimination against HND !

Now, I joined Nigerians in saying HND differs from B.sc !

B.sc curriculum is simply Research Based with little Practicals while PolyTechnic curriculum is more of Practicals with little/no research !

In service, B.sc shall be the Boss since his duty encompasses developing the Theoretical,Conceptual and Empirical Frameworks that guides and Underly a Phenomena while HND duty is to carry-out the Order,Conclusions and recommendations using Practical Approach !!

Whenever Practice go wrong,U should get back to the Theory !!

1 Like

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by kennytidistar(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olugbenger:

Prof is just a chieftain academic title?

Bro, your colleagues would cry for you.
grin grin grin

YES, A Professor is the leading expert in a certain area in a University. and is only a champion or elder in a family that received chieftain title. yes ke. but no matter How your Prof chop winch reach, e no go earn past PhD. ALL na wash
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by rckdude: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olugbenger:

Sorry, i should have said Europe or western trained graduates explicitly.

Btw, i still don't get your point. smiley

Here is my point. I get pretty upset when some dude with a certificate from an obscure african country comes around and some employers just feel he should be better than us here cos he is "foreign". That how HND graduate also feel when employers just feel B.sc is better than HND without even giving them a chance. I hope you get my point and how it relates to this issue?
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by samilo88(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
destino24:

Which one are you talking about? B. Tech or HND

About the practical and theory, polytechnics are supposed to do more practicals than theory. The reverse should be the case in a university. There is nothing wrong with that.
"Engineer in society" by prof. S. I. Oluka....
Read the book
Wow, never knew there was another "Engineer in society" book. I studied one in 200 level but the book we used was written by one of our lecturer, an Indian. Dr B.M. Ria. My Uniben guys would know what am talking about. A very nice and insightful book, gave a thorough understanding of engineering practice in Nigeria. I'll also try to lay my hands on the one you mentioned in order to compare and contrast.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Ehimenboy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
*yawning* seriously!
How come the posts are boring?

....but, let me add... The immaturity of some fellow nigerians here is so pathetic!
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Graceojomasule: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
My brothers is nt by bsc bt by d grace of God n ur strong connectns. E.g army dssc n ssc listsmostly were technical graduate they took.i knew abt 6 pples there n they told me dat
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by rckdude: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olugbenger:

I doubt if he knows. That guy dey fall HND holders hand jare.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by destino24(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
samilo88:
Wow, never knew there was another "Engineer in society" book. I studied one in 200 level but the book we used was written by one of our lecturer, an Indian. Dr B.M. Ria. My Uniben guys would know what am talking about. A very nice and insightful book, gave a thorough understanding of engineering practice in Nigeria. I'll also try to lay my hands on the one you mentioned in order to compare and contrast.

Cool
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Cletus244(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bsc or HND or B.tech as u may called it, ur certificate dose nt giv u a clear picture of wat u will be tomorow. All u need is devine conection. Today in nigeria, some HND holders stil live and enjoy or work in good companies than B.sc. So ur success in life is GOD.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by rckdude: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
kennytidistar:

YES, A Professor is the leading expert in a certain area in a University. and is only a champion or elder in a family that received chieftain title. yes ke. but no matter How your Prof chop winch reach, e no go earn past PhD. ALL na wash

With comments like this, u shouldn't be contributing on this thread because you r just opening and closing your mouth ni.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
The Drs n Profs in UI told us dis ; 'don't think like a poly grad. They hav bn caged not to see beyond whts happening in poly.' All dese poly UG are being taught by MSc, few PhD.

If yu wanna learn, come to UI. I so respect that schl. Come n see how a dept is dominated by many Profs n only two Dr I think'.

Oh boi, I will suggest Poly shld start doing PostGraduate studies too instead of coming to universities for masters n PhD
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by stupor(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
destino24:

I'll advice you to visit any COREN state office near you, and ask them the difference between an Engineer and a Technologist
am also one of the best to speak on matters as these as I hate to tell people about it.I have both the Poly and Uni education at almost all the levels frm OND,HND to Msc in Uni.

With my AAT its a direct entry to 300 level without seating for exams in the Uni.including my ICAN or PGD and MBA.

Its very easy to pass any given exam in the University esp.when you come from the Polytechnic,you are nO dare-god,I was like a tin-god,I don't talk in class,but after every exam lecturers all end up to be my friend as they always want tO know which level I was in my ACCA and ICAN.

Cut the story short,get an education and if you must get any,never jeopardize that Polytechnic Offer letter,it can make you also a Tin-god in whatever field you so wishes.

My university experience was just to frolick,flirt,learn more about women and socials,I passed major Uni exams woithout reading,but only depend On my HND class lessons.that's a poly Trade secret if you must know.

Go to Yabatech and ask on average how many are already qualified Chartered Accountants at OND 2,and yet still humbly offer themselves loyalty to their lecturers.

University is for sports,Soundcity special events,Miss Nigeria,Tuface,Dbanj Concerts,while a Polytechnic is strictly for learning.

So kindly let our minds remain constructively positive and lets stop segregating as it leads no where. !

As an earner of both worlds at all levels,its always natural for someone who is jealous and of inferior esteem to feel threatened and that is the case of major Uni grads.its just like placing two kids in a roOm to study,the younger likes studying while the older just like palying around and when exams come,the younger dusted and left the older one in the class.but each time they get outside to play with others the older tries to show superiority,but only in age terms as he is a junior to his younger one in class !

That's the Uni-Poly analysis ! The younger one is the Polytechnic grad ! Who doesn care about Other frivlities and plays except books and learning.

Even despite getting Uni Ed.i was still being hated upon because i came from the Poly.and i often dust everyone of my Uni Coursemates during exams and always loved by my lecturers !

I borrowed one of my PHD lecturer my Group Consolidation theory when he wanted to write ACCA.he failed that stage 5 times consecutively in ICAN before opting for ACCA !

So I leave the rest of the emotions for you all to control,its not lipservice,if you never attended A poly and you see one so remarkable,it can make you feel with your BSC or MSC you have not attended any school at all !

Its just the rare drill of an average Poly grad.I heard the same about NCE holders too but I think an OND is a more refined scholar built for the institutional econOmics and less of a teacher.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 3 Likes

5 Likes

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by areascatter(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin HND IS JUST SIMILAR TO B Sc and not EQUIVALENT. :-D
YOU CaN neva b a Prof in the Poly except in d Universivy system.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Graceojomasule: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
In times of standard of lecturing poly is d best. I hv hnd n bsc. Bsc is more simple than hnd.reasons, what i did in my Nd dat is what am doing in my 4oolevel. Infact dont compared them.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Olugbenger(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
rckdude:

Here is my point. I get pretty upset when some dude with a certificate from an obscure african country comes around and some employers just feel he should be better than us here cos he is "foreign". That how HND graduate also feel when employers just feel B.sc is better than HND without even giving them a chance. I hope you get my point and how it relates to this issue?

Yea bro. I understand you perfectly now.i hardly debate issues revolving about equivalence, but my grievance on this thread is not even the equality they propose if you notice from my posts.

It's coming from claims by HND chaps, that they being better than Bsc holders and they are discriminated. I take no pleasure in denigrating any individual's degree or level of education but i do take serious offence when mine is on the heat, especially being demystified falsely.

I don't endorse unrealistic approaches to employment either and do hope the standard of various educational institutions are improved. We can discuss such issues here, but reaching a prevalent compromise seems almost impossible.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by zebra(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
rckdude:

I doubt if he knows. That guy dey fall HND holders hand jare.
He told u guys he was a given a direct MS in the US with his HND, and u're asking him of PGD. He meant that he didn't have to do a PGD.
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by stupor(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
destino24:

What field, sir?

To add to yours sir,In Ife OAU,I know a OND accounting holder that teaches almost all the accounting students extra-curricular lessOns including their final year students while he also gets paid.

His lesson institutiĆ²n was called GOPAB :Group of Professional Accountants and Bankers.he solely teaches all the other students and his seniors at OAU,ife,way back 2O00-2005.

He finished from Osun State College of Tech,Esa-OKE with OND Accounting,made the Direct Entry list at Ife to study Acct and at the same time runs his HND Acct.concurrently at The College of Technology,Esa Oke.

Ask of GOPAB in Ife if it still exists,it was founded by young and highly intelligent OND holders from Osun State College of Tech.Esa-Oke.

This is actually true and confirmed.

Please always respect other people's qualification even when you know they can be better than you,its all for our own benefits !

Stop the hate and jealousies !

1 Like

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Olugbenger(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
kennytidistar:

zebra: He told u guys he was a given a direct MS in the US with his HND, and u're asking him of PGD. He meant that he didn't have to do a PGD.

Hear him yourself. He stated Profs and Phd holders earn the same pay again, called professorship just a title in the university system.

How do you expect us to take him seriously or even his word? undecided
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by destino24(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
stupor:

To add to yours sir,In Ife OAU,I know a OND accounting holder that teaches almost all the accounting students extra-curricular lessOns including their final year students while he also gets paid.

His lesson institutiĆ²n was called GOPAB :Group of Professional Accountants and Bankers.he solely teaches all the other students and his seniors at OAU,ife,way back 2O00-2005.

He finished from Osun State College of Tech,Esa-OKE with OND Accounting,made the Direct Entry list at Ife to study Acct and at the same time runs his HND Acct.concurrently at The College of Technology,Esa Oke.

Ask of GOPAB in Ife if it still exists,it was founded by young and highly intelligent OND holders from Osun State College of Tech.Esa-Oke.

This is actually true and confirmed.

Please always respect other people's qualification even when you know they can be better than you,its all for our own benefits !

Stop the hate and jealousies !

Hate and jealousy
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by stupor(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
zebra: He told u guys he was a given a direct MS in the US with his HND, and u're asking him of PGD. He meant that he didn't have to do a PGD.

One thing have noticed here on Nairaland is that the MODs favor some particular topics even when it lacks crystal clear truth and justice !

Every year they try to reproduce what someone has said before because they feel uncomfortable and they want cheap and lame advantage.

I will not allow someone else's ignorance and uncredible education with regards to colleagues who attended a Nigerian Uni. Education to make bleak the future of others who have earned for themselves a proud and well deserved qualification.

University education is no way superior to Polytechnic education,not even in any way !

Its just a simple example of pitied advantage of University education who are lucky enough to have been in positions and offices of power that made it easier for them to take decisions for partially for themselves only otherwise every polytechnic graduate would have done the same.

A university education is a favored opportunity that Nigerians have turned to make look like fashion and aesthetics whereas a majority that holds it move around with it full of void,originality,techicality,Objectivity,professionalism which the Polytech.has in all its ramifications.

A Univeristy education is new while the Polytechnic is the origin and bedrock which seals the fact that most Nigerians don't know,A polytech. has in its coffers all that it takes to be a professional and nothing but the best in your given field.

A University is an extension of the solid structure and foundatoion a Polytech.is found so that it can include sports,fashion and extra-curricular activities whereas the major learning,development,research,inventions,theories,proofs are simply alienated to Polytechnic,more reasOn a Polytech will floor any University grad in major Post-grad and Professional exams.

University education is for the fashion and play while a polytechnic cannot jeopardize that because the whole world depends on their theory to work includin Uni.so while a Uni student is palying VOlleyball r learning hw to swim in the college for competitions,a Polytech undergrad is nerdily locked up by their supervisors at their different labs working because the Polytech.total land mass might not even have the space for a pool talkless of a Hockey court as no much time can be devoted for. Minor things as that ! Getting your theories right are important to Polytech undergrads than sports or a swimimg pool !

How many times did you get to hear or see Albeit Eienstein found playing ? He's always locked in the lab doing new things,and that is the state of mind of an average Polytech.

The best teaching place for developing theory and assessing practical is having a quality HND certificate and not even a business school or Univsersity education in Nigeria can contest that.

University education in Nigeria is a jealous group of people with little or no knowlege when it comes to higher education and always envious when they find themselves in the midst of a Nigerian Polytechnic graduate.

Quoting your words::::::::n essence, some of the lecturers in our polytechnics lack the academic and technical wherewithal to baptize their students with the required skill and knowledge. But the problem goes beyond that!

But kindly take note of these findings:

A Polytechnic Lecturer will teach and lecture a PHD University lecturer the basics and complex areas of his or her study without reading it from the book including scientific and engineering theories.

A Polytechic graduate in accounting with HND will teach all the PHD holders including professors things they have never had of in their career history.

An OND Polytechnic holder,will comfotably teach a doctorate all he needs to know about accounting and same goes to Engineering Polytechic graduates.

While a University is offering 5 courses in final year, a Polytechnic student is managing nothing less. Than 10 complex papers incuding cumbersome Case theories to hack.

@ OP you are just one of the several bunch of Jealous University holders who take envy at Polytechnic holders or try make them look less superior but you are totally mistaken and lack the truth.

Ask for ICAN,CITN,ACCA and any other Finance related Professional exams for their Log pass history and ICAN will be proud enough to tell you that the best minds ever in the history of their exams have always being a Polytechnic graduate !

It is just your shallow sightedness and the overly congested craving that government has for Universoity as regards its funding that few people like you habour in your minds that makes you think because of the land mass,few tall structures,thearter halls Owned by law and the revered course like Medicine that makes you think you can match up with a Poly,but get it wrong completely.

After medicine and law,no other course ! I repeat no other course taken in a University on an average can outmatch a polytech grad! I have done my own several research !

Finally,let me let you know that a PHD holder cannot take the same level with an HND Accounting grad in ICAN,the HND Accounting will be nothing less than 2 steps above Your University ProF.

Or is a. Polytechnic grad that made the rule !

I will simply just want you to keep your University Certificate where ever you hid it and let it be known that the best genuises when it comes to Higher education hails from the polytechnic and stop creating unnecessary rivalry that is filled up with wrong emotional jealousies over the excellently earned skills of a polytech. Grad.

Stop discriminating and if you must get your facts clear,visit Professional bodies and foreign institutions or take a polytech. Exam first to clear your doubts befOre trying to blemish the future of well meaning graduates that have attended and earned a quality Polytech.Education.

Let's talk about something else,like how you and I as youths can affect this badly soiled country and not all these irrelevant arguments that yields no profit.

Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire because he worked on a social networking theory and i bet you he can employ you now same goes to Bill Gates,a college drop out.

Let the works of your hand speak for you and not some cheaply acquired certificates that everyone now has.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes

3 Likes

Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by destino24(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
stupor:
am also one of the best to speak on matters as these as I hate to tell people about it.I have both the Poly and Uni education at almost all the levels frm OND,HND to Msc in Uni.

With my AAT its a direct entry to 300 level without seating for exams in the Uni.including my ICAN or PGD and MBA.

Its very easy to pass any given exam in the University esp.when you come from the Polytechnic,you are nO dare-god,I was like a tin-god,I don't talk in class,but after every exam lecturers all end up to be my friend as they always want tO know which level I was in my ACCA and ICAN.

Cut the story short,get an education and if you must get any,never jeopardize that Polytechnic Offer letter,it can make you also a Tin-god in whatever field you so wishes.

My university experience was just to frolick,flirt,learn more about women and socials,I passed major Uni exams woithout reading,but only depend On my HND class lessons.that's a poly Trade secret if you must know.

Go to Yabatech and ask on average how many are already qualified Chartered Accountants at OND 2,and yet still humbly offer themselves loyalty to their lecturers.

University is for sports,Soundcity special events,Miss Nigeria,Tuface,Dbanj Concerts,while a Polytechnic is strictly for learning.

So kindly let our minds remain constructively positive and lets stop segregating as it leads no where. !

As an earner of both worlds at all levels,its always natural for someone who is jealous and of inferior esteem to feel threatened and that is the case of major Uni grads.its just like placing two kids in a roOm to study,the younger likes studying while the older just like palying around and when exams come,the younger dusted and left the older one in the class.but each time they get outside to play with others the older tries to show superiority,but only in age terms as he is a junior to his younger one in class !

That's the Uni-Poly analysis ! The younger one is the Polytechnic grad ! Who doesn care about Other frivlities and plays except books and learning.

Even despite getting Uni Ed.i was still being hated upon because i came from the Poly.and i often dust everyone of my Uni Coursemates during exams and always loved by my lecturers !

I borrowed one of my PHD lecturer my Group Consolidation theory when he wanted to write ACCA.he failed that stage 5 times consecutively in ICAN before opting for ACCA !

So I leave the rest of the emotions for you all to control,its not lipservice,if you never attended A poly and you see one so remarkable,it can make you feel with your BSC or MSC you have not attended any school at all !

Its just the rare drill of an average Poly grad.I heard the same about NCE holders too but I think an OND is a more refined scholar built for the institutional econOmics and less of a teacher.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 3 Likes

Long epistle, the truth is bitter
Re: Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc by Graceojomasule: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thank u destino24

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.