Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611832 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
emlilshady: I heard its going to be a uniform exam because, most candidates have dual state of origin ,even dual certificates. LOL!!chie!Nigerians won't kill me ooh!!

see this guy, thought you were almost submittin in both Rivers and Bayelsa before grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by haykay2005: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
stinggy:

see this guy, thought you were almost submittin in both Rivers and Bayelsa before grin
Not almost, she submitted in rivers and bayelsa. I remember she said something like that
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Esji80(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kebbi state applicants did their aptitude test on 26/7/2014 despite rumours circulating that the test has been cancelled nationwide.
It was 28 objectives questions,2 german questions and 4 theory questions....if I cld recall vividly,answrd in 1hr 45mins
Section B(Theory)
It was 4 questions,answer 3 bt Q1 was compulsory.I cld recall d 4th quest..
1.why do u want to join sss?
2.Identify major threats to national
security and suggest five solutions to
them 3.Mention important events that
happened since Independence(both
military and civilian govt) that have positively affect d lives of d citizens

German questions
ASCON means......
NIPSS means.....
I dont knw d source of d speculations still bombardng ds house d@ d test has been cancelled nationwide....anyhw
Obj questions
English,Maths and Current affairs.
Maths 2 questions- sequence

'God's time is d best' destiny can never b change...
May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kross04: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Esji80: Kebbi state applicants did their aptitude test on 26/7/2014 despite rumours circulating that the test has been cancelled nationwide.
It was 28 objectives questions,2 german questions and 4 theory questions....if I cld recall vividly,answrd in 1hr 45mins
Section B(Theory)
It was 4 questions,answer 3 bt Q1 was compulsory.I cld recall d 4th quest..
1.why do u want to join sss?
2.Identify major threats to national
security and suggest five solutions to
them 3.Mention important events that
happened since Independence(both
military and civilian govt) that have positively affect d lives of d citizens

German questions
ASCON means......
NIPSS means.....
I dont knw d source of d speculations still bombardng ds house d@ d test has been cancelled nationwide....anyhw
Obj questions
English,Maths and Current affairs.
Maths 2 questions- sequence

'God's time is d best' destiny can never b change...
May God help us all.
Hehehe! Nw dats a news 2 b concerned abt! Nigga whr u part of d xms in kebbi
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
crownprince1765:

If it's not happening again after today so what is the fate of (COB28) There was a misinterpretation of information which led to the few states conducting the test, an uncle's fwend who is a C.P just told me, that the test date will not be publicised and it will happen before the end of the month... Not everybody will be invited for the state interview, it will be a strict short-listing and people will not be aware... Plz, let's kip tab on the insiders we know.... And let's keep reading oooo. Me dey catch fear sef....
hehehe!!I'm scared too... sounds like rapture. are you prepared?or will you be left behind?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pagesweet: U think you will gain anytin by misleading people in here?
Nobody is misleading any body.... haven't u heard about BPtherapy??.. a little sense of humour will wipe away ur sorrow ok...something u need to forget about everything & go catch some fun for ur healthy living... besides if u are not healthy, SSS won't take u o hehhehehe :-P ;-D

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 175(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emlilshady was coming out from the church after service, and the preacher was standing at the door as usual to shake hands. He grabbed her by the hand
and pulled her aside. The Pastor said to her, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!"
Emlilshady replied, "I'm already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor." Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except during Harvest and weddings?" She whispered
back, "Am an undercover agent for DSS in the Lord!!! gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
LOL!!nice one
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
emlilshady: hehehe!!I'm scared too... sounds like rapture. are you prepared?or will you be left behind?

Left behind? If I hear..... Rapture comes, I fly..... SSS comes, I join... grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kross04: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
crownprince1765:

Left behind? If I hear..... Rapture comes, I fly..... SSS comes, I join... grin
koret guy, ur head is der. 4rm 2day u sease 2 b calld "crownprince" ur name new name is "crownagent" grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Esji80(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
@kross04,yeah I was part of exms in Kebbi
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
kross04: koret guy, ur head is der. 4rm 2day u sease 2 b calld "crownprince" ur name new name is "crownagent" grin

Lol! LDKMF4hia ooooo..... Crownagent? Abeg make dem short-list me 1st ooo.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
crownprince1765:

Lol! LDKMF4hia ooooo..... Crownagent? Abeg make dem short-list me 1st ooo.
look for me in camp, code name will either be 'cool -breeze or shadow walker '

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mcfynest(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
primeson1: Went to Lagos state command office today, was told to go to my state of origin to submit it...... Ilorin Chai.

Boss please were is their lagos office. Thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
They will not any recruitment, mark my words. They are planning to recruit junior officers and then upgrade the existing senior officer. What SSS need most are the junior officer not cadet. Sorry guys!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2014
bennyman4u2010: They will not any recruitment, mark my words. They are planning to recruit junior officers and then upgrade the existing senior officer. What SSS need most are the junior officer not cadet. Sorry guys!
What is this one saying? Sorry for yourself.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2014
bennyman4u2010: They will not any recruitment, mark my words. They are planning to recruit junior officers and then upgrade the existing senior officer. What SSS need most are the junior officer not cadet. Sorry guys!
. Is like u ar on drug or alcohol

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by hayweez(m): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=bennyman4u2010]They will not any recruitment, mark my words. They are planning to recruit junior officers and then upgrade the existing senior officer. What SSS need most are the junior officer not cadet. Sorry guys![/quote
Guy you need help....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Pagesweet(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Thank u 4 d info
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Pagesweet(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Those people bringing false
information in here are those that were not able 2 apply
for DSS on time. They are just here 2 make applicants unhappy. B on a watchout 4 dose fake people on dis thread.
If i no get dis dss job who go get am? I have been seasoned by God on earth(o.o.o) who born DOG?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poseidonn: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2014
oga u no get yarns! Park go one side abeg!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by haykay2005: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Am sure you are waiting to apply for that category. Don't worry, your time will surely come
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2014
are you high on snuff and nutri C?
if you are a looser abeg dey your lane while others move forward.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2014

Enuf has bin said... My brother, that's ur opinion.... COB28 will take effect...... I will be short-listed and I will resuming training on or before September in Jesus name.... Carry ur bad belle comot this thread before I open mai eyes....

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by franksunny(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
who ever you are, you go hear am. This is just the beginning. you should have kept the info for yaself
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014

Bros, go look bush abeg. If u no know sup, u suppose sharap! sharrapp!! Sharrrappp!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
I knw say many pple don shower dia big head with abuses. I don pull some people leg and I don see dia dirty linen. Sorry guys it was only a joke but expect ur text message for the test a day before d aptitute test, that shOuld be on the 15th and d test is on d 16th of Aug. Thanks to those guys that were so matured enough not to abuse me. Emillshady if I catch u!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rols(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls, where is their office in Ogun? i need to be there first thing tomorrow morning....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chibuezecu(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=26610.
If successful, goverment will be paying them #40,000 monthly for 1yr.
Please don't neglect this. Help your friend, help our youths.
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by solidman59(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
You see why I told you to stop smoking weed and skunk? Now see what is happening... angry

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rols(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
bennyman4u2010: I knw say many pple don shower dia big head with abuses. I don pull some people leg and I don see dia dirty linen. Sorry guys it was only a joke but expect ur text message for the test a day before d aptitute test, that shOuld be on the 15th and d test is on d 16th of Aug. Thanks to those guys that were so matured enough not to abuse me. Emillshady if I catch u!

pls , can i still make it? whats the address of their office in Ogun or Lagos.... i live at Sango. Any of their office address could just do....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rols(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=175]Emlilshady was coming out from the church after service, and the preacher was stan

pls help me with Info to their office address in Ogun or Lagos.... i needs to gets to make my submission first thing tomorrow morning (monday)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.