Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611274 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Makpenen(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2014
crownprince1765:

My Kogi fwend!
The fact that you answered 100 questions in 45minutes doesn't mean u shudnt grasp any of the questions......
They weren't only testing your knowledge, they tested your time management skills, stress management skill (reaction when under pressure), and self control.
45 minutes isn't small for 100 objective questions when it's not Germany questions.
Don't expect better timing from any examiner setting aptitude test and your IQ and Memory is very important if you must be an officer...
So, you don't have an excuse not to remember at least one out of 100 questions..... thanks
. No matter how genius ur are, u can nt answer 100 questions with maths in 45 minutes. U cnt even answer 60. What do u think u can memorise when u r nt happy?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Makpenen(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2014
How many of u can answer most GMAT quantitative questions in less than a minute? It means u need 0.45 minutes or 27 seconds to answer a question. Wont u read d question before answering it. Because u are yet to write such exams, dats y u shoutin on dat Kogites.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2014
I guess this is one of the reasons exams were postponed.
http:///yy5iHd0xLg
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Makpenen: How many of u can answer most GMAT quantitative questions in less than a minute? It means u need 0.45 minutes or 27 seconds to answer a question. Wont u read d question before answering it. Because u are yet to write such exams, dats y u shoutin on dat Kogites.

Thot the SSS Exam was mainly on current affairs and general knowledge, was Maths part of it?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by abagadingus: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Any one with a concrete info asper the cancellation? Or is it just a hoax?
or has any state written theirs recently?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Makpenen(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2014
SirWellington:

Thot the SSS Exam was mainly on current affairs and general knowledge, was Maths part of it?
. Yes. Maths was put in middle.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2014
middyuzeri: I guess this is one of the reasons exams were postponed.
give us a better website or upload the main content of the site here.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Makpenen: . No matter how genius ur are, u can nt answer 100 questions with maths in 45 minutes. U cnt even answer 60. What do u think u can memorise when u r nt happy?

Nobody is saying u should memorise questions.... I'm not against Kogites my brother, I'm just saying generally that people shud b more open-ended with the past questions..... the Kogite guy just took my Post personal...
the fact that you're giving 100 questions to answer in 45mins doesn't mean u shudnt remember any of the questions you attempted....
And to the brother who said I can't answer it myself, time management is key to any aptitude test writing.... You are not expected to answer all questions, attempt them and do the ones you know because there's no time to reminisce over a question....

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
middyuzeri: I guess this is one of the reasons exams were postponed.

There's nuffin on da link.... We don't need the link on here, just copy n post the content... or give us a better site n no funny links.. thanks bro
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ugokingsaso: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Yes. i think we should be open-minded here so that God will bless us. One love
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Makpenen: . No matter how genius ur are, u can nt answer 100 questions with maths in 45 minutes. U cnt even answer 60. What do u think u can memorise when u r nt happy?
I jst tire for the guy oooo!!!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
SirWellington:

current affairs was about 10 and maths 30 the rest english
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
crownprince1765:

Nobody is saying u should memorise questions.... I'm not against Kogites my brother, I'm just saying generally that people shud b more open-ended with the past questions..... the Kogite guy just took my Post personal...
the fact that you're giving 100 questions to answer in 45mins doesn't mean u shudnt remember any of the questions you attempted....
And to the brother who said I can't answer it myself, time management is key to any aptitude test writing.... You are not expected to answer all questions, attempt them and do the ones you know because there's no time to reminisce over a question....
brother with your vest experience in aptitude test. Writting, you are suppose to be working in shell or chevron by nw #justsaying

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
jamoyakz: current affairs was about 10 and maths 30 the rest english

Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
cecejobs: go study o. see me rich exam hall deey expect mathematics/calculation, my brain be deey set for calculations, I open qsn paper, common 1+1 = 2 I nor even see. Thank God for previous knowledge, my paper for deey blank tђa† sat

Please what state was that?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dickoflife(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Duduyemi88: D exam has bin postponed indefintely nw, n no date n venue 4 nw...
sup? Are u also a candidate for ekiti? If u are pls let's hookup so as to keep each other abreast of issues and if possible help each other out.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dickoflife(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Darryshine1: hope U're sure of what U're telling us sha!
Cos it seems U're the only applicant from Ekiti with the invitation msg o...
I got the invitation also and the subsequent cancellation.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ephbe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please guyz, I need your helps, I just heard abt d recruitment today and quickly searched this thread. I wish to apply for Oyo state and I don't know if d application is still on. I am so interested any advice from u guys wld go a long way. Kindly help with info on whether the application is still on.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
ephbe: Please guyz, I need your helps, I just heard abt d recruitment today and quickly searched this thread. I wish to apply for Oyo state and I don't know if d application is still on. I am so interested any advice from u guys wld go a long way. Kindly help with info on whether the application is still on.
. Guy i dnt think if submission of application is still possible,if nt because of d postponement of exam all states shld be talking of interview by now. U hv to give it a trial but i doubt d possibility
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have jst been thinking that the Sallah celebrations and the Osun State polls are some of the key factors in the postponement of the exams. One credence to this thought is a news I jst read on Vanguard about 5000 SSS operatives storming Ekiti ahead of the polls. I believe everything about DSS recruitment should be concluded by September ending at the most. Whichever is the case I know my time has come.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Julietta34(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls is dere any1 frm osun here? haa any1 gotten any invite yet?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abbey2411(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
crownprince1765: Patiently waiting for my sms! mtn keeps sending useless alerts to me and it's driving me nuts! Lol.... I believe Oyo State command will send Sms btw 2day n 2mao.... we ought to write ours on Saturday as well... whatever the case is, The Lord is ever Faithful. Twale

I pray that it's actually this weekend. More so, do well to keep us posted of latest. God be with us all!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
jamoyakz: brother with your vest experience in aptitude test. Writting, you are suppose to be working in shell or chevron by nw #justsaying

Well, the last time I check, you don't need Vast experience in aptitude test writing and you're not mai God to decide when and where i'll work.... Face ur palava make I face mine..... We'll meet at the top by His Grace...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
SirWellington:

Please what state was that?
Delta
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Julietta34: Pls is dere any1 frm osun here? haa any1 gotten any invite yet?
Osun just received uncountable number of DSS for their election. Don't think anything will happen til after election (Aug. 9th)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Eguakun77(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
eloooo house a source told me aptitude test comes up 9th August,if its nation wide i dont kw but Edo team shuld b alert. anyhw we need more confirmation.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
ephbe: Please guyz, I need your helps, I just heard abt d recruitment today and quickly searched this thread. I wish to apply for Oyo state and I don't know if d application is still on. I am so interested any advice from u guys wld go a long way. Kindly help with info on whether the application is still on.
hahahahahahahahaha!!!I had to park my taxi by the side of the road just to come down and start laughing LOL!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ugokingsaso: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
jamoyakz: current affairs was about 10 and maths 30 the rest english
remain blessed. more love
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cereal264: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
mkchims: Has anyone been able to submit in delta? Was there yesterday dey said dey have not gotten directive to collect...
Please can you help me with the address in delta state?

Thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ComradeTY(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
#teamKogi do u all remember dis question
If pxq means p is d father of q, p+q means p is d moda of q, p-q means p is d broda of q, what d relationship between p and k in if p-TxR+k
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by timifizzy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mates,
A new date has been fixed for the test. Earlier written tests has been cancelled. All States of the federation shall observe the written/oral screening on the same date. and it will run simultaneously throughout the country, be sensitive to every saturdays for the next three(3) weeks maximum duration, its not likely to be this coming saturday, and its most likely that upper saturday will be late already.. #decode.

Wishing you All the Best.
Cheers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.