Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal (599 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by annastatsia: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
A young man who is a civil engineer and about to run his masters programme proposed to my friend but she is yet to accept d proposal because the guy uses mother tongue while speaking and he dresses so timid, ur kind advice please.
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
annastatsia: A young man who is a civil engineer and about to run his masters programme proposed to my friend but she is yet to accept d proposal because the guy uses mother tongue while speaking and he dresses so timid, ur kind advice please.

Not enough info, so no comment.
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
and I guess you'll need us to tell her wether or not to kiss him or bed him .....
look! we can play , tease and have fun in this forum but marriage my friend is way beyond naira land.... its her(or maybe your ) decision and its personal.
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by Oyinprince(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP, Wat kindof proposal?? business proposal?? grin grin
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by Hadeyemy: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
You probably think u wil make front page with this your dry story
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by Dyt(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
If the mother tongue n dress mode is nt gonna mk her happy, she shl give other ladies room to come

It so baffles me when an adult dates,slps with a man nt ur class and whne d question comes along, he's nt ur type

Smh
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow you,d think you,be seen it all, people going on forums to ask people to decide their life for them. Children everywhere I go
Re: Should She Go Ahead And Accept D Proposal by pasqal09: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2013
How can u ask us that? Are we going to marry him with you?

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Updates By Girls And Reactions / Naija Babes Too Like To Dey Wear Wrapper / Newly Wedded Couple In Disunity Wife Retired Prostitute Husband Retired Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.