Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (9895 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
even though nigerian women in the uk are among the least option that a white guy would choose as a date u still hear many naija girls boasting about gettin whiteys with ease even though dem oyibo men no get interest for naija girl.naija girls talk a lot about how better white men are compared to we naija men and how white men have more stable families compared to us and bla bla bla.even though white guys in the uk who date out prefer to date east african girls and indian girls over nigerian girls u will still hear a naija girl saying that white men cant get enough of them.the funny thing about it all is that the few white guys who even manage to date nigerian girls are the very old and ugly ones grin
the other day i was with two of my friends in a pub drinking beer,discussing politics and just minding our business and this naija girl with k leg came into the pub with her white boyfriend who looked like a second cousin to frankenstein.as soon as she noticed there were blackmen in the pub this naija babe started attracting attention to herself just to let we blk guys know that she is dating an oyibo man grin
haba naija girls una jungle fever don too much o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by r231(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Goldieluks: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
@OP,don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
Efulefu number 1. Why you dey vex? Were you not talking about your oyibo girlfriend and gifts in your other thread? You be pot or kettle?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
ogugua i no dey vex but e dey make me laugh at the way naija girls dey throw themselves at some of these ugly oyibo men.even the unfortunate oyibos(lebanese) end up using naija women like trash grin
i heard lebanese men pay 500 naira to sleep with naija girls in lagos.chei! naija girls are so cheap grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
What's the difference between that minority of women and the minority of men looking for oyibo wives?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
what does oyibo mean?
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
ogugua88:

What's the difference between that minority of women and the minority of men looking for oyibo wives?

Oguga! Oguga! Oguga! How many time I called you? Tell em ooo
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
LMAO@oyinbo men won't date Nigerian girls.   grin grin grin grin

Oyinbo men DESIRES Black women regardless what country she is from.  It is the looks and stigma that keeps them from EXPRESSING it openly. 

Oyinbo women do not care what people say at some extent when they are seen with monkeys black men.  It is a pride thing for many of them. They feel accomplished that they have snagged the most prized possession a monkey. I think someone said earlier that too many black men humping anything with a hole these days and not getting something with substance and quality unfortunately.

That's why you see PLETHORA OF WHITE women with black men OPENLY than you would see black women with white men openly because black women typically do not date outside of their circle INITIALLY until they have no choice but to.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
YOU ARE RIGHT!!!
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2011
H-Star89:

what does oyibo mean?
we refer to white people as oyibos grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

we refer to white people as oyibos grin
[/quote

O, ok. thanks lol
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@oyinbo men won't date Nigerian girls.   grin grin grin grin

Oyinbo men DESIRES Black women regardless what country she is from.  It is the looks and stigma that keeps them from EXPRESSING it openly. 

Oyinbo women do not care what people say at some extent when they are seen with monkeys black men.  It is a pride thing for many of them.  They feel accomplished that they have snagged the most prized possession a monkey.  I think someone said earlier that too many black men humping anything with a hole these days and not getting something with substance and quality unfortunately.  

That's why you see PLETHORA OF WHITE women with black men OPENLY than you would see black women with white men openly because black women typically do not date outside of their circle INITIALLY until they have no choice but to. 

did a white girl snatch your husband from you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by emofine(f): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2011
This guy must love being insulted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2011
H-Star89:

no probs wink
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by 195(f): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2011
Any nigerian woman fortunate to date a white man has HIT JACKPOT!!!

I doubt that oyinbo would survive 5th round of billing

Na escape route from proverty be that

mansion don show for even village for the girl family be that

Oyibo flee from nigerian girls like cholera undecided

they have the ability to notice the greed and deceipt that we original black men cant see undecided

Sex them nor sabi, cook they cant cook - (Oyinbo nor want make chilli pepper chock am to death)

Final verdict : 1 in 200 Nigerian women date oyinbo ( and even the oyinbo would be mixed maybe of zambian origin )
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 12:19am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

did a white girl snatch your husband from you? grin grin

LMAO@ANYBODY taking Mr. Chima  grin grin grin grin grin   A chick can't take what doesn't wants to be taken.   cheesy

Mr. Chima isn't into wet dog smelling women nor anything resembles to cancer glazed leathery corpes.  

He likes black women who typically have ample curve in the lower back.   wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2011
emofine:

This guy must love being insulted.
do u want me to slap your flat behind grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2011
190_@:

Any nigerian woman fortunate to date a white man has HIT JACKPOT!!!

I doubt that oyinbo would survive 5th round of billing

Na escape route from proverty be that

mansion don show for even village for the girl family be that

Oyibo flee from nigerian girls like cholera undecided

they have the ability to notice the greed and deceipt that we original black men cant see undecided

Sex them nor sabi, cook they cant cook - (Oyinbo nor want make chilli pepper chock am to death)

Final verdict : 1 in 200 Nigerian women date oyinbo ( and even the oyinbo would be mixed maybe of zambian origin )

GBAM!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 11, 2011
let whoever wants to marry one do,its none of your business. #fact

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by emofine(f): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

do u want me to slap your flat behind grin

I'm not an oyinbo tongue
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 11, 2011
emofine:

I'm not an oyinbo tongue
girl you should step out into the real world
many white girls nowadays now have ikebe and even bigger ones than you black women grin
i see a lot of naija girls today with flat bootys especially the igbo chicks in the uk grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

girl you should step out into the real world
many white girls nowadays now have ikebe and even bigger ones than you black women grin
i see a lot of naija girls today with flat bootys especially the igbo chicks in the uk grin

Thanks to their plastic surgeons. lipsrsealed 2% oyinbo chicks with a bump doesn't put a dent on the 80% black chicks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Thanks to their plastic surgeons. lipsrsealed 2% oyinbo chicks with a bump doesn't put a dent on the 80% black chicks.
cmon just accept it that many white girls these days have natural big bootys grin
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by 9jafetish(f): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

cmon just accept it that many white girls these days have natural big bootys grin

you have an issue embarassed no offence.

btw it's jamiacan/carribean men white women go for not african men. sorry
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2011
9jafetish:

you have an issue embarassed no offence.

btw it's jamiacan/carribean men white women go for not african men. sorry

That I will definitely agree with. They love them some Jamo men for real. Jamo and Carib men definitely dominate the oyinbo women on the East Coast (America).

African men are in the top five but Jamo/Carib men are the first pick for many of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

As long as YOU like them all that matters. My opinion shouldn't count. cool
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by 9jafetish(f): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That I will definitely agree with. They love them some Jamo men for real. Jamo and Carib men definitely dominate the oyinbo women on the East Coast (America).

African men are in the top five but Jamo/Carib men are the first pick for many of them.

How about African American men?
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 11, 2011
OP i dont think we should really be concerned about who nigerian women date because they are free to date who they want to date and besides there are more important things to talk about than nigerian women.For example every nigerian right now is happy over nigeria"s victory over england at the junior world cup.lef naija women matter for mathias.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by MrsChima(f): 2:17am On Aug 11, 2011
9jafetish:

How about African American men?

They are right along with African men.
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by 195(f): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

GBAM!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2011
There are more White women who truly love Nigerian men than White men who truly love Nigerian women.

Most of the White men disrespect Nigerian women and many of the Nigerian women often feel inferior to White women and keep a safe distance from their men.

How many White men have you seen married to Nigerian women?

White women even travel all the way from the US and Europe to date Nigerian men in Nigeria.

The giddy way Nigerian girls get excited over White men and half caste guys is enough proof of their inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.