Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) (15611 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm boilling right now so wont go into epistle.

Firstly, the [agents] are high on some thick accent that just put you off!

Now, the main thing, when ever you call them to resolve some issues which they arent capable, they form 'bad network' and tell you they are goin to disconnect the call because of that.(thats if they are polite otherwise, they will hang up on u). [Expletive]!

It's a trend, some even shout at you or try to make you seem unintelligent so they can cover up their ignorance.

Why cant MTN recruit intellectuals, polite and couth individuals?

Must they recruit [redacted] like some people here on NL that I wont mention their monicker?

The ladies are lazy! I wonder if the manager is [pleasing the,] whenever they attend to queries. They keep moaning in [tribal] accent annoyingly!

Someone should talk to them, I wish they see this, cause I just wonder why Nigeria is like this.

I'm not coherent cos of anger, so will come to modify later but bottom line is MTN customer care agents are [insultive labels]

Aint scared of no generalization, insult me, I dont look like I care anyways.

Merry New Year in Advance and Happy Xmas in Arrears. **Pun or Sacarsm not intended**

8 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by kokoA(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sorry o
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by delvinmaya(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
my guy, easy before you pop something you shouldnt. Just port so they dont give you hypertension

3 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
nouveaux: I'm boilling right now so wont go into epistle.
Firstly, the dickheads are high on some thick accent that just put you off!
Now, the main thing, when ever you call them to resolve some issues which they arent capable, they form 'bad network' and tell you they are goin to disconnect the call because of that.(thats if they are polite otherwise, they will hang up on u). Thwarts!
It's a trend, some even shout at you or try to make you seem unintelligent so they can cover up their ignorance.
Why cant MTN recruit intellectuals, polite and couth individuals?
Must they recruitct touts like some people here on NL that I wont mention their monicker.
The ladies are lazy! I wonder if the manager is fuking their ugly azzez whenever they attend to queries. They keep moaning in Igbotic and Yorubaish accent annoyingly!
Someone should talk to them, I wish they see this, cause I just wonder why Nigeria is like this.
I'm not coherent cos of anger, so will come to modify later bt bottom line is MTN customer care agents are dullards, illiterates, uneducated chimpz!
Aint scared of no generalization, insult me, I dont look like I care anyways.
Merry New Year in Advance and Happy Xmas in Arrears. **Pun or Sacarsm not intended**
dude, simply port to Glo or go and die!!!

12 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by lekezino(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
okay

3 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Chamackh(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Op what is the issue because you have not said anything. You just showed your anger but did not state what happened. The only thing I see in your write up is accent issue.

11 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by deor03(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
What is the issue?

If this is how you communicate when talking to the customer care guys , no wonder they dont understand what exactly they are expected to fix

BTW , there's nothing with an Igbotic or Yorubaish accent. All of us speak with a genre of accent.

18 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by simpleseyi: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
nouveaux: They keep moaning in Igbotic and Yorubaish accent annoyingly!

My brother please leave out the accent. Na American accent you want? I beg make them speak English like Ijebu man or Owerri man or Fulani man jooor. As for their competence, move to another network. I wont use or give my money to a racist South African company like MTN except I dont have a good choice as in the case of DSTV.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
deor03: What is the issue?

If this is how you communicate when talking to the customer care guys , no wonder they dont understand what exactly they are expected to fix

BTW , there's nothing with an Igbotic or Yorubaish accent. All of us speak with a genre of accent.
maybe u work for MTN. Non sense.
I couldnt be more polite, Im not ode nor dindirin.
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Chamackh(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
nouveaux:
maybe u work for MTN. Non sense.
I couldnt be more polite, Im not ode nor dindirin.
You have not said anything bro, tell us the challenge u are having so it can be resolved.
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
MTN workers are now invading here.
My complaints is, when they know dey are not knowlegable abt ur request, they hang up on you pretending network is bad.
They dont want to accept they dont know it, they are too lazy to research, they talk as if they are on hunger strike, annoyingly.
How could dey shout on customers?
The ladies are uncouth. Maybe they are ugly and fat and yam leged(in mr corks voice).
Its annoying, they arent trained well.
Maybe they are school cert drop outs.
If they deliver well, no one will tarnish their image. Dont even talk about porting cause they are all bad. Airtel is the worst, call their line for 24hrs, no one will pick.
Maybe they are broke to employ but thats crazy
bunch of scammers, Satan will rape you all. Non sense.
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Chamackh(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
nouveaux: MTN workers are now invading here.
My complaints is, when they know dey are not knowlegable abt ur request, they hang up on you pretending network is bad.
They dont want to accept they dont know it, they are too lazy to research, they talk as if they are on hunger strike, annoyingly.
How could dey shout on customers?
The ladies are uncouth. Maybe they are ugly and fat and yam leged(in mr corks voice).
Its annoying, they arent trained well.
Maybe they are school cert drop outs.
If they deliver well, no one will tarnish their image. Dont even talk about porting cause they are all bad. Airtel is the worst, call their line for 24hrs, no one will pick.
Maybe they are broke to employ but thats crazy
bunch of scammers, Satan will rape you all. Non sense.
Your presentation of challenge (s) you are having goes a long towards resolving it. My friend who works their told me thay don't drop call unless they couldn't here you very well. Ndo o, Aburo pele ooooo

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by collins125: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Guy relax and smoke some weed. We all know about MTN's customer care assholery.

In the meantime, you said something about Yoruba and Igbotic accents. Where are you from? Uranus? Is it now a crime for someone to sound NIGERIAN?

Record a voice note and paste the download link for us to hear how you sound.

You have serious low self esteem issues!

19 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by DocAdray(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lol,
please forgive MTN, we are going into a new year!
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by ikeugbo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
You can follow them on twitter at @MTN180 or like their facebook page which is www.facebook.com/MTNloaded, or even contact them via their nairaland thread which is fair more easier and professional
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by modextus(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op you're right...haven't had time to create a thread about 'em those guys are really annoying...

When they aren't able to solve the ish you've tabled they'll either hang up or tell you they'll forward it to tha right department and that they'll get back to you. But they wouldn't

Very rude bunch..most especially the ladies, but attimes I do think it might have been the days stress but I don't think a well trained professional would act in such manner

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by wheesin(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omg dis op just wrote a rap diss...
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Samgreguc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Airtel own na him worse pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by brightnelly(f): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by jossy1luv(f): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thank u 4 using MTN, do v a nice day grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by OCTAVO: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
OP, you are right in a way sha. However, it is not only mtn that is guilty of this. All Naija telecomms company hire incompetent cc rep. I really feel sorry for this country! We enjoy putting the square pegs in round holes.

Anyway, if you are in need of cheap and affordable Glo data bundles Check Here

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Dhelake: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
The only thing I hate in them is faking bad network just to hang your call after spending up to an hour to get through
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by olorunthobby(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2013
---
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Wizdray: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2013
'The Machine to use to check is currently n0t available now, kindly call back in 72 hours. Thank You for using MTN, have a wonderful day'

2 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by Tbillz(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2013
……best 2013 Outro diss track frm nouveaux ft 2pac f><k mtn

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by KINGpharoah: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2013
What is incompetent
Them b OLODO

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by LMAyedun(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Most especially the ladies.
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by KINGpharoah: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2013
ikeugbo: You can follow them on twitter at @MTN180 or like their facebook page which is www.facebook.com/MTNloaded, or even contact them via their nairaland thread which is fair more easier and professional

Na today?

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by segzicres(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2013
I once was at my aunty's place and tried to help her solve her always missing credit issues, called customer care, she was polite initially, when she asked where i was callin from which was ibafo, i clearly heard her HISS!(was using handsfree in her car) and she just bacame dirty n rude. She startd tellin me i dont knownwhat im talking about and that inshouldngo and read the mtn site properly, I had to warn her to calm the fc uk down! I was soo pissed! angry at that point i justblost it n gavebitnto her te propernway, dissed her fathers lap. Mofos!

3 Likes

Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by lalaboi(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Its not just MTN. . most companies do not even bother to train their CSR after recruitment. We end up speaking to people who dont know what they doing or people who are simply too rude to be on the phone.
Re: MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) by KINGpharoah: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2013
simpleseyi:

My brother please leave out the accent. Na American accent you want? I beg make them speak English like Ijebu man or Owerri man or Fulani man jooor. As for their competence, move to another network. I wont use or give my money to a racist South African company like MTN except I dont have a good choice as in the case of DSTV.

Wetin dis one de talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Download Whatsapp On My Samsung E2222. Can Someone Give Me The Clue. / Telcom Firms Shun Isa Pantami’s Data Cut Directive / Zain Nigeria Slashes Call, Sms Tariffs, Offers Free Night Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.