Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I’m Now Conscious Of Whatever I Say As Politicians Now Take Delight In Twisting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now Conscious Of Whatever I Say As Politicians Now Take Delight In Twisting (439 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan / Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Now Conscious Of Whatever I Say As Politicians Now Take Delight In Twisting by yaxeji: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
I’m Now Conscious of Whatever I say As Politicians Now Take Delight In Twisting My Words – Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan has said he has been forced to watch what he says at this time because politicians now take delight in twisting what he says to suit them.

This is even as he has blamed the current challenges facing the country on the selfishness, lack of unity and love among Nigerians as well as the championing of ethnicity and religion, adding that he dreams of a future in Nigeria where any Nigerian child can become what he/she wants to be based on merit without hindrances or connections.

Read more: http://frontiersnews.com/index.php/politics/36-politics/7047-im-now-conscious-of-whatever-i-say-as-politicians-now-take-delight-in-twisting-what-i-say-jonathan
Re: I’m Now Conscious Of Whatever I Say As Politicians Now Take Delight In Twisting by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Yauwa, now that is better
Re: I’m Now Conscious Of Whatever I Say As Politicians Now Take Delight In Twisting by IboKiller: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oh! You meant they twisted your words when you said "Ibos were your backbone". They twisted your words when you said "the vote you got were mainly from Ibos". They twisted your word when you unequivocally absolved MEND when they unleashed terror on fellow Nigerians. They twisted your word when you said you don't give a "damn" about asset declaration. They twisted your word when you said "Nigeria doesn't have corruption problem". They twisted your word when you promised uninterrupted power supply by end of 2012. The list goes on an on.

Jonathan, your time is up! Stop playing the victim card. You have been a rogue and failure.

(1) (Reply)

Today Marks 100th Anniversary Of First Commercial Flight / Hon Chidi Lloyd Of Rivers State Arrested For Murder Of 2 Persons / NPP News: NPP Branch Of USA Demands To Arrest Victoria Hammah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.