Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures (7361 Views)

LIST Of Prominent Nigerians Named In Panama Papers Leak / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by zeelo2014: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hahahahahaha ^^ Mr tribalist is in the building!!!!
dayokanu:
I can bet the most succesful man in your village, Town City and state lives in the SW
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by ketoprofen(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

I can bet the most succesful man in your village, Town City and state lives in the SW

Say Lagos not just SW.
But its not true anyway in my own case.
In my village for eg The most successful in non businesses say professionals live in overseas, Enugu.
Most successful popular business men in my village live in Abuja, Aba and Onitsha .
Then Lagos and kano.
The most successful importers live in Lagos.
The most successful nollywood ppl live in Enugu, Asaba and Lagos.
The most successful in making of fashion items and igbo made products live in Aba.
That igbos are doing well in lag doesn't mean the most successful igbos are there, the Igbo tribe is an unpredictable one.
Innoson and ibeto for eg are more successful than many Igbo ppl in Lagos but these are based in nnewi, their hometown.
btw, since SW is flowing with milk and honey as u want to dream, y are there much destitute yorubas in Lagos than igbos.
The general point is that no part of yorubaland is presentable: capitals are far below par and ancient. Slums everywhere.
Villages are .......
Stick to Lagos and do so well, the most successful igbos don't live in ogun,osun, ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lagos is not south west is north east. Mumu

The destitutes and criminals you see are your brothers from alaibos
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu: Lagos is not south west is north east. Mumu

The destitutes and criminals you see are your brothers from alaibos

Pellow kwontryman. Why do you keep on insisting on sharing the same passport with me?
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Pellow kwontryman. Why do you keep on insisting on sharing the same passport with me?

No one wants to share any kwontry with you. ou are free to leave as long as you dont take what doesnt belong to you with you

And this time learn the geography well and know ore isnt in Alaibo
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

No one wants to share any kwontry with you. ou are free to leave as long as you dont take what doesnt belong to you with you

And this time learn the geography well and know ore isnt in Alaibo

Tell your slave masters not to attack us when we leave. And remind them that if they do, they should not do it from your backyard. Or we will come back.
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Tell your slave masters not to attack us when we leave. And remind them that if they do, they should not do it from your backyard. Or we will come back.

And when you come back you would get another beatdown like in 1967

OAMJ delete the offtopics and put on homepage
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by LordMecuzy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
anonimi:

And George Akume's eight years were so PROGRESSIVE in Benue state hence he was rewarded by ACN with the Minority Leader position in the SINate.
Nor be so

Akume Did 8years as a PDP governor, 4years as a PDP senator, 2years now as an APC senator.
And Someone dats a Senate President for 6 years, and a Senator for 14years can't help ur Otukpo is in which Party

HYPOCRITES on the prowl shocked
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
dayokanu:

And when you come back you would get another beatdown like in 1967

OAMJ delete the offtopics and put on homepage

You see. You can't do without us. That's why you allow your masters to use you anyhow.

There's going to be an Igbo Oba of yorubaland soon. Mazi Dike.
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by Pain(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
I heard he only good thing in Otukpo are the Girls
Re: Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures by ebucha: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
Pain: I heard he only good thing in Otukpo are the Girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This / Look At What An Ex Governor Daughter Was Caught Doing. (pix) / Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.