Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. (2276 Views)

See How A Nigerian Girl Reacted When A Lady Wants 2 Link Her 2 Man 4 Sex 4 150k / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Pricelessfina(f): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
When a guy kneels down and begs you for a relationship just on ur first date wif him.. Does it mean dat he loves you? Or wanna play games.
Note: you are just meeting eachother for the first time.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Just on first date? And meeting first time?
At that speed that relationship can only be focused on one thing.
Yall need time to analyze each other before you start getting all infused on "boo" talk.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
yes he loves your punny...
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by FerdG(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
What are your belives on love and how long have you guys known yourselves?
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
He desperately wants to fcck u n move to the next victim without delay.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by phlemzy: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
First date? Kneel to beg for the relationship?did u say Love? Jst like dat? assin, shine ur eyes wella..u can give him a chance but at least,be principled so dat u dnt get chowd & dropd..
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Dyt(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
He no cry?
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Pricelessfina(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks 2 u al 4 ur contribution. Wanted 2 knw the next step to take.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
op dis is how it will go 1st date ask her to be my gf and convince her of my love( of course its false) 2nd date starts calling you his galfrnd and makes sure your inline wif this 3rd date asks to consumate the relationship of which u know wat he wants he'll tell you you have to prove ur love to him wif se* and dis will signify u trust him. op if this guy asks for u know wat tell him u have a 3months rule and see how long he'll last. (note if he misses a day of calling its plus one day) or i might be wrong he may genuinely love you (of which i know its false love op be careful dis is the new technique guys use.summary he wants to play games
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by timmy26: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
U ar finished grin
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Andyblaze: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
na ur odolondolo dey make ma nigger kneel down o angry angry
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by jeffdrew(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
He is aiming at that soft,pink n warm TERROR CAVE...give him the punny n watch him vanish into thin air
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by chikeorji123(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
How old both of u?.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Valentinooo: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don't know why these guys up there are so fast in jumping to conclusion that he's after sex.

@OP, there are some questions i will ask you before i can advise.

1. Before he asked you for a date, for how long has he been chatting wit/calling you because i guess you have a good rapport wit him before he ask you for date.

2. while chatting/calling, has he been trying to talk about love and relationship matters??

Reply so that i can give you my own advice from experience.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Valentinooo: I don't know why these guys up there are so fast in jumping to conclusion that he's after sex.

@OP, there are some questions i will ask you before i can advise.

1. Before he asked you for a date, for how long has he been chatting wit/calling you because i guess you have a good rapport wit him before he ask you for date.

2. while chatting/calling, has he been trying to talk about love and relationship matters??

Reply so that i can give you my own advice from experience.
my friend keep quiet! U sound very unintelligent even in ur attempt to prove otherwise. Who goes abt kneelin down and beggin a girl to date/love him? If u knw ur worth, I bet u won't do dat, except ur a worthless dude n dnt see urself as a treasure she shud posses. Askin a girl out is like u r sellin a product in a market, if u r sure of d quality of ur goods, u dnt beg people to buy from u. Abeg I dey go sleep...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Yemlizzy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
The ball lies in your court,cant really say.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Valentinooo: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jenams: my friend keep quiet! U sound very unintelligent even in ur attempt to prove otherwise. Who goes abt kneelin down and beggin a girl to date/love him? If u knw ur worth, I bet u won't do dat, except ur a worthless dude n dnt see urself as a treasure she shud posses. Askin a girl out is like u r sellin a product in a market, if u r sure of d quality of ur goods, u dnt beg people to buy from u. Abeg I dey go sleep...

That's your opinion. If he likes he prostrate, that's his own cup of tea. And i don't think you should have a problem wit the way he decides to do it. And besides my question is meant for the OP, not you.

Goodnight n do have a wonderful night
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nastydroid(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
there are only two things involved your pussy or your heart. *breeze awt*
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by razzydoo(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Nairaland be like ifa...notin wey u nor fit ask. Lol

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Timoleon(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2013
osy baby: op dis is how it will go 1st date ask her to be my gf and convince her of my love( of course its false) 2nd date starts calling you his galfrnd and makes sure your inline wif this 3rd date asks to consumate the relationship of which u know wat he wants he'll tell you you have to prove ur love to him wif se* and dis will signify u trust him. op if this guy asks for u know wat tell him u have a 3months rule and see how long he'll last. (note if he misses a day of calling its plus one day) or i might be wrong he may genuinely love you (of which i know its false love op be careful dis is the new technique guys use.summary he wants to play games
. I hope you know watching a silly ass movie, does not make you 'think like a man'
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Timoleon: . I hope you know watching a silly ass movie, does not make you 'think like a man'
and hu says its a movie the only movie here is the one op's boifrnd is trying to play on her.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Anthiga(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Q
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Justiyke4u: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2013
But he is not there with any game pad so what will he play the game with
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Picture of the guy kneeling down or it didn't happen
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by johnstar(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2013
nop, he wnts 2 play ps3 wit u, mayb gta san andreas, killn bitches working on d roadside undecided
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by johnstar(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2013
2goodbobo: Picture of the guy kneeling down or it didn't happen
gbam
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Abbey2sam(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Enegod: yes he loves your punny...

Just wanna grind that your punny
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
How old are you?

Secondary school girls wey dey do love...
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by venorite(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
I have dated people before even meeting them.if u guys have been chatting on social media before the first date,then there's no biggy there but if you re knowing and meeting him for the first time,then na one chance u just enter
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Pricelessfina(f): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ valentino, we jst had a friendly chat. We are jst friends 4 now though he tells his frnds dat am his girlfrnd.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by Valentinooo: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Priceless~fina:
@ valentino, we jst had a friendly chat. We are jst friends 4 now though he tells his frnds dat am his girlfrnd.

You can give him a chance and be watchful of how things go. If he's truely after your body you will surely know. Trying to judge by the way he wooed you will not be too okay.
Re: Don't Know If He Wants 2 Play Games With Me. by 2kurupt(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Judging by the whole kneeling act, I would say he's either a novice in the wooing business or simply in a hurry to 'go down low'. But you'll never know his real intentions until you give him a try (that's assuming you're into him).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: A time for a change / Can You Date Your Ex Again / What Happened To Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.