Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] (29165 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats / Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by mamzayi: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
God will save us from the hands of the wicked ones
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Litmus: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Boko haram is a problem
Cameroon is a problem
Our open borders are a problem
Our unprofessional police force is a problem
Nairaland's lazy moderators, that through inability to eliminate bigotry, allow enemies of the nation to establish false impression of the Nigerian State and her dynamic peoples' are a problem.
The tiny size of our Army relative to the population and the obvious future problems likely to befall Africa this decade is a problem
Those that continually ascribe an ethnic dimension to what should be tackled informed by a united mindset under one nation are problems.

Given that we Nigerians have contributed little to the technological development of mankind and given that we are unlikely to do so in the short term, i should think that the problems outlined above should be at least within our capability to solve. If not then the African human being is worthless.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
niyitogun: just maybe if the innocent who get attacked up-north armed themselves there would be less insurgence. Boko Haram is only capitalizing on monopoly of firepower.
Funny you..
Very funny..
So every citizen should possess a gun huh?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by zicoy6k: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Litmus: Boko haram is a problem
Cameroon is a problem
Our open borders are a problem
Our unprofessional police force is a problem
Nairaland's lazy moderators, that through inability to eliminate bigotry, allow enemies of the nation to establish false impression of the Nigerian State and her dynamic peoples' are a problem.
The tiny size of our Army relative to the population and the obvious future problems likely to befall Africa this decade is a problem
Those that continually ascribe an ethnic dimension to what should be tackled informed by a united mindset under one nation are problems.

Given that we Nigerians have contributed little to the technological development of mankind and given that we are unlikely to do so in the short term, i should think that the problems outlined above should be at least within our capability to solve. If not then the African human being is worthless.
can someone pls explain what he is saying to me.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by DMainMan: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
payless: OMG! Boko Haram and their followers shall know no peace in their lives. Amen.

Amin Imsha'Allah
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by DMainMan: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
payless: OMG! Boko Haram and their followers shall know no peace in their lives. Amen.

Amin Insha'Allah
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
zicoy6k: can someone pls explain what he is saying to me.
Lol..
Seconded
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Samunique(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Slimmos: Muslims Kill Christians, Bottle Their Blood, And Sell It For $100,000 A Piece To Saudis
By TedonDecember 26, 2013in General
By Theodore Shoebat
A nun in Germany has recently done a presentation in a conference of an independent investigation she conducted of the treatment of Christians in Syria under the hands of Muslim fundamentalists. She revealed that Muslims are butchering Christians, draining their blood in bottles, and selling each bottle for $100,000 to Muslims in Saudi Arabia who take it to wash their hands in Christian blood, with the belief that it atones for their sinshttp://shoebat.com/2013/12/26/muslims-kills-christians-bottle-blood-sell-100000-piece-saudis/
This is very strange.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by GentleFrank(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace !
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by pendusky(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Twelve people died in a suspected Boko Haram attack on a wedding party at the weekend, police and health officials in the northeast Nigerian state of Borno said on Monday.

Two gunmen on a motorcycle opened fire in the mainly Christian village of Tashan Alade, 230 kilometres (over 140 miles) from the Borno state capital Maiduguri, on Saturday, said police commissioner Lawan Tanko.

“The attackers, who were obviously Boko Haram insurgents, arrived at the open-air venue of the party around 2:00pm (1300 GMT) and opened fire, killing seven people and injuring five others,” he told AFP.

“The gunmen fled immediately and escaped before security personnel could be alerted due to the remoteness of the village.”Witnesses to the attack said the gunmen pretended to be guests and opened fire as cash was given to the newlyweds in a traditional Nigerian custom.
The wedding was attended by both Christians and Muslims, they added.

People injured in the raid were taken to hospital in Maiduguri, where five others died from gunshot wounds, said one hospital worker, who requested anonymity.

“Twelve people were brought here on Saturday with very serious gunshot wounds from Tashan Alade,” the source added.

“Five of the injured died yesterday (Sunday).”

The seven others were said to be in a serious but stable condition

Boko Haram has in recent months intensified attacks on civilians in northern Borno in response to their perceived collaboration with the military tasked with stemming the bloody insurgency.

The Jonathan government in May imposed a state of emergency in Borno and two other northeastern states, Yobe and Adamawa.

The operation — assisted by civilian vigilante groups — has seen Boko Haram fighters forced out of Maiduguri into more remote, rural areas on the border with neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger.
people still live there? Borno?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
GentleFrank: May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace !
Amen
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
pendusky:
people still live there? Borno?
Why not? Na hell fire?
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by mrmatt(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Twelve people died in a suspected Boko Haram attack on a wedding party at the weekend, police and health officials in the northeast Nigerian state of Borno said on Monday.

Two gunmen on a motorcycle opened fire in the mainly Christian village of Tashan Alade, 230 kilometres (over 140 miles) from the Borno state capital Maiduguri, on Saturday, said police commissioner Lawan Tanko.

“The attackers, who were obviously Boko Haram insurgents, arrived at the open-air venue of the party around 2:00pm (1300 GMT) and opened fire, killing seven people and injuring five others,” he told AFP.

“The gunmen fled immediately and escaped before security personnel could be alerted due to the remoteness of the village.”Witnesses to the attack said the gunmen pretended to be guests and opened fire as cash was given to the newlyweds in a traditional Nigerian custom.
The wedding was attended by both Christians and Muslims, they added.

People injured in the raid were taken to hospital in Maiduguri, where five others died from gunshot wounds, said one hospital worker, who requested anonymity.

“Twelve people were brought here on Saturday with very serious gunshot wounds from Tashan Alade,” the source added.

“Five of the injured died yesterday (Sunday).”

The seven others were said to be in a serious but stable condition

Boko Haram has in recent months intensified attacks on civilians in northern Borno in response to their perceived collaboration with the military tasked with stemming the bloody insurgency.

The Jonathan government in May imposed a state of emergency in Borno and two other northeastern states, Yobe and Adamawa.

The operation — assisted by civilian vigilante groups — has seen Boko Haram fighters forced out of Maiduguri into more remote, rural areas on the border with neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and Niger.
nomatter hw remot a village is, security men should n deploy there and not wen d evil have been commited b4 u deploy ur useless men their. A country of 150m ppl wit 360 thounsand police... Some dead n retired. U need massive recriutmen in all security dept.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by halfdutch: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Qur’an: “So, when you meet (infight-Jihad in Allah’s Cause)

I received this astonishing and heartwrenching interview in my mailbox! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interview with a former BOKO,HARAM Leader Sheik Sani Haliru a former Muslim Jihadist
hardliner!

Question: Who are you and where are you from?
Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru. I am from Niger Republic, but my mother is
from Bornu State of Nigeria and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria)
where I was trained.
Q: Trained as what and under whose tutelage?
A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after four years, at the age of 14, I was sent to Kano
City, Kano State where I was trained in the Sheik Abubakar Gummi School of Arabic
studies.
Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar Gummi?
A: Yes, and I also know his children and obeyed all the teachings he laid down before
he died.
Q: So who tutored you and who is your mentor?
A: Sheik Abubakar Gummi tutored me. My mentor was Osama bin Laden, and until my
conversion from Islam to the Christian faith, my dreams and aspirations in life was to
do more than Osama bin Laden did before he died on Sunday, May 1, 2011.
Q: You said that your mentor was Osama bin Laden. Is he still your mentor?
A: I am now a changed person. The Sheik Sani Haliru is now a new creature, old things
have passed away because I now have Jesus Christ that I hated and persecuted for 44 years.

Q: Tell me about your past and how many countries of the World you have been to?
A: I cannot tell all about my past because it will take several days to tell my story and
about my conversion experience to Christianity. I have been to eight countries.
Q: Can you please name them?
A: I have been to Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Egypt and of
course to my own country Niger Republic.
Q: Where did you receive your training and as what?
A: I received my training in Libya and Pakistan as an Attack Strategist. I was trained
along side with some highly placed Nigerians and other foreign Nationals who were
marked (he showed me the proof of his mark with a sign) in the form of a sword in the
hand to fight and kill for Allah.
Q: Can you give me some of the names of your colleagues with whom you received
training in Libya and Pakistan?
A: They are scattered all over the country and we were not too many then.
Q: Just mention but a few names.
A: Ali Baba Nur, Asari Dokubo, Jasper Akinbo, Mohammed Yusuf, Salisu Maigari,
Danlami Abubakar, Cletus Okar, Ali Qaqa, Maigari Haliru and Asabe Dantala to
mention but a few.
Q: Which of the Asari’s do you mean?
A: The Niger Delta war king. He was a year ahead of me in Benghazi training camp in
Libya.
Q: Who financed your training in Libya and Pakistan?
A: You will not believe me and only God will judge the Chief sponsor of terrorism in
Nigeria whose name I will not mention because he is so powerful and even the president
of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so much afraid of the man.
Q: If you really know the Christ in you, why are you afraid to tell me the name of the
man who sponsored you and the date or approximate period he sponsored you.
A: I am not afraid because he knows me and he cannot deny it if he sees me face to
face.
Q: Then tell me, who is this powerful man?
A: The man is no other person than the man they call IBB now as I am talking to you,
General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men and women Jihadists
who are under his pay role. They are scattered all over the Country and he (IBB) can
use them to destroy Nigeria.
Q: Did you say six hundred?
A: Yes 600 + IBB’s agents of destruction are in the Nigeria Army (NA), Nigeria Police
Force (NPF), Navy, Air Force, Oil and Gas sectors, even in the finance home such as in
top level positions of CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) and other banks. You find them in
politics, in the Senate, National Assembly, in the media both print and electronic and
even in Aso Rock, Abuja (Nigeria’s capital).
Q: How do you mean by this statement “and even in the finance…”?
A: Yes, I mean every word I say; even the Islamic bank champion was planted by IBB
to help in Islamizing Nigeria.
Q: So how can you describe IBB?
A: IBB is a “green snake” in green grass. He is the main problem of Nigeria along with
members of the Cabal.
Q: Have you forwarded any of these evidence(s) to Aso Rock or to SSS (State Security
Services)?
A: I attempted to do so a few weeks ago and I was arrested and detained for two days
because IBB’S men are so many in SSS (State Security Services) as well. After I was
released by the grace of God, they (the Police) warned me never to blow up the polity or
provoke violence and I should keep my so-called-born-again with me or else I will go to
jail.
Q: So you were a key member and a registered jihadist hardliner.
A: Yes, I was.
Q: Under what group?
A: I was a Boko Haramist. But Boko Haram is just a cover name to give it a name. I
have my identity as a founding member of the dreaded jama’aful Ahlul sunna wal
Liddawati wal Jihad, aka Boko Haram.
Q: Apart from IBB, who are the other top sponsors of terrorism in this country?
A: They are many, but IBB is the major financier. He introduced the suicide bombing
that started when he killed Dele Giwa. I have the names of six traditional rulers and
seven present & ex-Governors as well as several top military and security officers who
are co-sponsoring the so called Boko Haram. That apart, I have documented evidences
to prove that General Mohammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abubaka Atiku and other top
politicians and traditional rulers are some of the people behind Boko Haram. Very soon,
nemesis will catch up with them.
Q: What if I use my influence to guarantee you safety, can you brief the press to expose
IBB (General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida) with all these documents that I am seeing
with you right now.
A: Only God can guarantee my safety. He did so on that fateful day when the SSS and
police wanted to secretly kill me because of what I unveiled. I would have been a dead
man by now if not for a man of God who came as an “Angel” to quietly free me. Right
now, I am wanted dead or alive by IBB and his agents of destruction in high places. The
SSS are busy hunting for me up & down and arresting and torturing innocent people
because of me.
Q: What if I connect you to a man of God by the name of Brother Mike Ejiofor, who is
a lawyer, a professional negotiator and a mediator who was the Director of SSS until
October 2010?
A: I only wish to be connected to God.
Q: So how can you describe this country?
A: Nigeria is sifting under an Islamic barbaric bomb (IBB). Only God can rescue this
nation because 75% of Christians are prayer less. Why? Because they are in their own
comfort zone. They do not know what the Christians in Northern Nigeria are passing
through and they ignorantly are thinking that the Allah of the Muslims is the same as
the God of Christians in the Holy Bible who says: “Thou shalt not kill”.
Q: What does the Qur’an say about Islam being referred to as a religion of peace by
numerous Muslim scholars?
A: Let me tell you in a very clear language that Islam is not a religion of peace, but it is
of violence, of killers and fighters as already stated in their so called “Holy” Qur’an
which I ignorantly followed all these years when I was spiritually blinded as a Muslim.
Q: Can you prove these statements from the Qur’an?
A: [Sani Haliru, who is now known as Solomon Haliru (Paul Haliru’s brother)] brought
out two copies of the original Qur’an in the Arabic & English translation. He gave me
one, and told me to open the book to Surah Al- baqarah chapter 2 vs 216. It says, “Holy
fighting is ordained (prescribed) for all muslims, whether they like it or not, as far as it
is good and approved by Allah through his prophet Mohammed.”
Q: Where is it in the Qur’an that killing is also permitted by Allah?
A: Look at Surah Al-baqarah chapter 2 vs 191 “And kill them wherever you find them,
and turn them out from where they have turned you out. An Al-Fitnah is worse than
killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah),
unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the
recompense of the disbelievers.” Muslims are told to kill and fight in the cause of Allah.
Q: Does it mean that IBB and all these Muslim traditional rulers and Governors that are
sponsoring Boko Haram to kill Christians and burn our churches in the North are not
aware of the passage in the Qur’an that says there must not be compulsion in Islam as
Mohammadu Buhari asserted in a widely publicized interview on Saturday, the 21st of
April, 2011?
A: I have worked so closely with Mohammadu Buahri for five years, and I can prove it
that General Buhari is the most notable outspoken jihadist hardliner in Nigeria who is
also strategically sponsoring Boko Haram.
Q: General Buhari told a group of pressmen in April 2011 that there is no compulsion in
Islam and it is a religion of peace. He quoted Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:225. What
can you say to that?
A: What I can say to that is General Buhari, like all other true Muslims, is a hypocrite
who is shying away from the fact.
Q: How do you mean by saying that most Muslim millionaires and highly placed
Muslims are “pretenders and shying away from the fact”?
A: What I mean is that they (Muslims-both rich and poor) are told to use their position
of wealth (or otherwise) to promote Islam or else they will face destruction from Allah.
Q: Where can you find this in the Qu’ran?
A: Open Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:195, it is written here that you must use your
wealth to champion Jihad of all kinds or else destruction is waiting for such a person on
the last day.
“And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves
into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good.
Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).”
Q: Have you ever been detained or arrested?
A: Nobody could arrest me until the year 2009 soon after my immediate boss
Mohammed Yusuf was killed. About 23 of us were arrested in one of our hideouts in
Bauchi. But when Governor Isa Yagiuda heard about it, he immediately arranged for me
to be free. Even before his official broadcast in 2010 that he was using his position as
the executive Governor of Bauchi State (Northern Nigeria) to free 28 prisoners from
Bauchi Central Prison, I was already a free man along with several of my colleagues.
Q: Now can you tell me some of the horrible crimes that you committed and how you
got born again and became converted.
A: Old things have passed away and I don’t want to talk about the past, because like
Apostle Paul said, we need to press forward in Christ Jesus, the author and finisher of
our faith.
Q: Just mention a few to assist some of us who are making efforts to unravel the
mystery of the menace called Boko Haram which you have renounced.
A: I took part in the Kaduna riot of 1992 and in several northern states of Nigeria, but
the state I operated more from was Bornu (northern Nigeria) where I was the State
Commander/Chief Strategist.
Q: So as Chief Attack Strategist, what crimes have or did you commit before you
renounced the deadly sect?
A: In the early months of May 1986, I was among the 36 Jihadist hardliners, who went
on a rampage to attack Christian students of the University of Sokoto (Sokoto State in
northern Nigeria). In that same week, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the
brutal leadership of IBB mobilized us and provided some military vans and Army
uniforms which our men used and started killing innocent and defenseless Christians all
over the Northern states. I and the son of the Emir of Kano, who is now a Christian by
name Rev. Paul Ado Bayero, were among the Muslim fanatics who razed down the
sculpture of Jesus at the University of Ibadan (Oyo State in western Nigeria).
The following year, March 5, 1987 to be very precise, the “Evil Genius” General
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida secretly armed us through one of his close aids by the
name of Captain Hassan Abubakar (now a Pastor with a fast growing church in Lagos).
We went to go and kill some targeted Christians including Rev. Nuhu Kure (Throne
room founder) after the destruction we committed at the College of Education in
Kafanchan, Kaduna State (North Central Nigeria). And of recent, I was the leader of the
team of soldiers of Allah that destroyed Church buildings and properties in Bornu State
(northern Nigeria).
Q: Can you name some of the buildings and Churches you and your Boko Haramists
destroyed?
A: There are many, but our main targets which we succeeded in destroying included:
Goodnews & ECWA Church, Damboa Road, Maiduguri E.Y.N.L.C.C. Wulari, National
Evangelical Mission Inc. Divisional Headquarters Wulari, Elijah Apostolic Christ
Church, Oke Ayo Celestial Church of Christ, Deeper Life Bible Church, the Lord’s
Chosen and six others in Railway Area and all over Wulari in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Other church buildings we destroyed and looted include the Aposotic Church, COCIN
Church, Evangelical Church/Mission Headquarters, Anglican Church, Baptist
Church/Mission, Redeemed Christian Church of God, El-Shaddai Parish, Watchman
Charismatic and several others.
Q: Where were the security officers when you were destroying all these church
buildings and killing Christians?
A: Since 1985 when General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB) started using us to
persecute Christians, the Nigerian Army has been an extension or shall I say an arm of
the Muslims agenda to Islamize Nigeria. Wherever they go to attack Christians, the
Muslims in the top military positions give the cover by providing the logistics. Since the
day of Babangida (1985) Christians suffer violence. This is the time that we must attack
them and take what belongs to us by force.
Q: You don’t seem to like IBB and you talk so much of his evil deeds. Are you the only
one he used or is there more revelation we can investigate or ascertain further?
A: Babangida is the most wicked and heartless man I have ever seen or worked with. He
used many Muslim fanatics (Most of who are now Christians) to commit a lot of
atrocities. For example, he used Alhaji Sannusi Dasuki (now Solomon Dasuki), Alhaji
Ahmed Ado Bayero (now Rev. Paul Ado Bayero), Alhaji Mohammed Usman (now
Evangelist Blessed Usman), Alhaji Sani Jegga (now Isaac Jegga) to attack the following
men of God: Late Papa Idahosa, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, Rev. Uma Ukpai, Rev.
O. Ezekiel and other men of God. He used some of the people whose names mentioned
above to burn down several million copies of the Holy Bible. Along with the late MKO
Abiola, they both sponsored the sinking of three million copies of the Holy Bible into
the high sea.
Q: With all these revelations, can’t IBB be arrested and charged to court?
A: Who will arrest him? Is it Goodluck or who? Even when we provided the proofs to
them that IBB killed Dele Giwa and that he sponsored the burning and looting of the Jos
main market (Terminus) and also planted the seed of the present crises in Plateau State
in 1991, they refused to arrest him because he is very cunning in his evil ways. He
leaves no trace of his evil deeds, but nemesis will soon catch up with him because the
sardonic spirit in him will soon expire.
Q: In a simple language, how can you describe IBB?
A: Ibrahim Babangida is a wicked and heartless man. As a military officer he was very
brutal and as a politician he is very selfish and tricky. He better repent and confess his
numerous sins and wickedness before it will be too late.
Q: Can you prove to the readers that fighting and killing in the name of Allah is justified
in the Holy Qur’an?

Part One
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by halfdutch: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Interview Ex-Boko Haram:Part Two

A: I can site more than 28 passages from the Holy Qur’an where fighting and killing is
justified as approved in the cause and for the sake of Allah. Please turn to the Qur’an (it
goes from the back to the front) and see the book Surah At-Taubah Chapter 9:29 “Fight
against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has
been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), and those who acknowledge
not the religion of truth (i.e Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and
Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves
subdued.” In this passage, every true Muslim(s) is specifically instructed to fight against
four (4) groups of people especially the Jews and Christians.
Q: So what is the meaning of Jizyah and how was the name coined?
A: From the footnote as you can see in the Qur’an, Jizyah is a tax levied against the
people of the scriptures (i.e. the Christians) who are under the Islamic government.
Jizyah was coined out after the Jaiz bank that the Muslims are wanting to use to take
over the financial world via Islamic Banking.
Q: Are you saying indirectly that Islam is not a religion of peace as most Muslims will
want us to believe?
A: I am saying it directly not indirectly that Islam is a religion of violence It is a religion
of force. More than 95% of Nigerian journalists and people of the world are ignorant of
what the Qur’an teaches and/or says about Islam and violence.
Q: How do you mean?
A: Open the Qur’an to Surah Muhammad Chapter 47:4. In this very passage, Muslims
are commanded by Allah to kill and smite the neck of anyone who does not accept the
teaching of Islam, and according to the satanic verses they (Muslims) would be helping
Allah by so doing.
I quote exactly as it is written in the Muslims Holy Qur’an: “So, when you meet (in
fight-Jihad in Allah’s Cause) those who disbelieve, smite (their) necks till when you
have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take
them as captives). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free from them
without ransom), or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down
its burden. Thus [you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the
disbelievers till they embrace Islam and are saved from the punishment in the Hell-fire
or at least come under your protection], but if it had been Allah’s Will, He Himself
could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight) in order to
test some of you with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will
never let their deeds be lost.”
Q: So is that why all Muslims are indirectly supporting Boko Haram?
A: Yes, Boko Haram is just a name coined by satan to Islamize the world. That is why
every true Muslim is directly and indirectly supporting Boko Haram.
Q: Can you explain further?
A: In Surah Al-Baqarah 2:195, the wealthy Muslims and all those in high position of
authority such as IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Isa Yaguda, etc. are told to use their wealth and
any position they find themselves in to promote Islam and the cause of jihad of all kinds
or else they will face destruction from Allah.
Q: Is that how the suicide bombers come into the picture?
A: Yes,
Q: My readers will like to know from the Qur’an if Islam is the zenith of wickedness as
you earlier said.
A: In the Qur’an Allah commanded thus “(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the
angels, Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror
into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite
over all their fingers and toes.” (See the Qur’an of Surah Al-Anfal 8:12)
Q: So you did accordingly?
A: Yes! Satan used Buhari and Tunde Bakare, the false prophet, to smite the necks and
chop off the fingers and toes of several Christians in Zaira, Maiduguri, Bauchi and
several other places.
Q: Which passages say that the Christians are enemies of the Muslims? Some ignorant
Christian leaders and pressmen are of the opinion that both Christians and Muslims
worship the same God.
A: Christians and journalists (about 95%) are very ignorant. Let them search the
original Qur’an (The Noble Qur’an). The more the Muslim leaders try to block the
original Qur’an from circulation, the more the lie spreads that we’re serving the same
God. That is why the Lord says “I will build my church; and the gates of (hades) hell
shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18
Q: Mention another satanic verse that makes every true Muslim(s) to hate Christians.
A: In addition to the several passages and mentioned earlier, please take a look at Surah
An-Nisa 4:101 and I quote “For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.”
Q: What is the solution to this problem of the Boko Haram menace?
A: The problem is not Boko Haram. The problem is the Spirit of Islam which must be
crushed by the prayer of the Saints. Was it not through prayer that people like Rev. Paul
Ado Bayero, Bishop K. K. Degaya, Apostle Johnson Suleman and hundreds of others
got saved? Was it not through prayer that I got saved on my way to assassinate both
Rev. Samuel Dasuki and Evangelist Blessed Usman when they were in their training
camp in a crusade/ministration to their converts? I tell you from my experience this past
few months as a Christian, many Christians are not united. In the north Christians are
more united and sincere, but in the south & west, Christians are in comfort zones and if
they don’t wake up, they will be surprised of what Muslims will do to them.
Q: What can Muslims do in Warri, Port Harcourt and other southern and western zones?
A: Look let me tell you one top secret. Before I repented, an average of 2,500 Muslim
fanatics came to Delta State every month, 2,000 to the Eastern states and 2,000 to Cross
River State and 2,500 to other zones. All of these Muslim fanatics were sent in
preparation of the holy war (Jihad).
Q: Where are they camped?
A: In various Mosques and Islamic training schools which they use as training camps at
odd hours (---for security reasons, the author/interviewer have decided not to publish
the other details of this answer in print).
Q: What advice do you have for Christians in the comfort zones?
A: Pray for our Christian brethren in the north. Secondly, stop giving your ladies to
Muslims. Thirdly, do no sell your land to a Muslim any longer. Fourth, do not employ
them as security men. Fifth, beware of what they do with your finger nails and hair.
Finally, watch them carefully and be very prayerful because Nigeria is sitting on an
Islamic barbaric bomb (IBB) and the Muslims are prepared to fight you in your
backyard.
Q: Any advice for the president?
A: They are desperate to get him/his family by kidnap/killing them, not only by
Spiritual means, but through some well trained security men who he think can never
disappoint him. About six suicide bombers are in the presidency and one of them is a
student from NDA-Nigerian Defence Academy (other details I am keeping for security
reasons).
Q: Do you know anything about bombing?
A: In answer to this question, I shall give you a top secret document which is supposed
to be for only committed Muslims which I smuggled out and gave to some Christian
leaders in the south.
Q: But tell me a little of how they got the knowledge to manufacture a bomb? Who
sponsored your people to do these wicked acts?
A: We were sponsored by the man they call IBB and some top Muslims within and
outside the country. We also worked hand in hand with Al Qaeda. As far back as 12th
of June, 2011 when I got converted to Christianity, I gave several documents to Police
and SSS. They arrested and detained me. But the Holy Spirit released me the same day
that they wanted to kill me secretly by poisoning.
Q: What secrets did you give them?
A: I told them that the Muslims are using trailer and vehicles in military colour and are
escorted by northern soldiers to smuggle weapons to various mosques and Islamic
training schools in Aba, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Calabar, Sapele, Warri, Ebonyi
and Enugu States, etc.
Q: What about the bomb manufacturers?
A: I told them that the Traditional Rulers in the northern part of Nigeria and many state
governors in the far north are sponsoring Boko Haram. I told them that I was paid a
deposit of 5 million Naira to go and bomb NDA in the month of August 2011 when they
will be planning the graduation that just took place where I would have driven straight
to the Commander’s Office with a covering letter from a Garrison Officer commander
whose name I gave to the police and who is a close relative to IBB.
Q: Did you give the name of the bomb location where the training is going on?
A: Yes, I gave them and told them where they were training 65 new Islamic Youths in
two bomb factories in Bauchi, Bornu and Niger states and also the bomb factory at
Hanyan Nassarawa Iku, Niger State.
Q: Any more revelation?
A: Yes, I gave them many bomb factories even in the southern and eastern states and
seven in Kaduna State, Plateau State and Abuja. It was in the Niger State bomb factory
that we manufactured the improvised explosive devices that was used to operate in
Abuja on October 1, 2010.
Q: Did the police take immediate action?
A: The news leaked to IBB immediately and he immediately instructed his ground
soldiers to relocate the bombs. The Police and SSS were afraid to search some of the
mosques because the presidency must be aware that by so doing, the country Will
explode into a religious war between Christians and Muslims. That is why I said Nigeria
is sitting on Islamic time bomb or shall I say Islamic Barbaric Bomb (I
***This interview comes from the book Unveiling Islam/Boko Haram by Blessed
Usman, JP.

End
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
mr matt: nomatter hw remot a village is, security men should n deploy there and not wen d evil have been commited b4 u deploy ur useless men their. A country of 150m ppl wit 360 thounsand police... Some dead n retired. U need massive recriutmen in all security dept.
Exactly.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Half-dutch you de spam o..
What a conversation!!
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Litmus: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
zicoy6k: can someone pls explain what he is saying to me.

Bokoharam is a problem :

Means Bokoharam is a problem

Cameroon is a problem:

Meaning, Bokoharam lunches attacks on Nigeria from Cameroon. When the Nigerian Army degrades Bokoharam's weapons and manpower to the extent that they are no longer effective as a terrorist organization, Bokoharam goes to Cameroon to kidnap Frenchmen. This then gives the French and Biya of Cameroon the excuse and cover to finance Bokoharam. The French and Cameroon do this by paying ransom money to Bokoharam for kidnapped Frenchman. The French and their Cameroonian muppets get up to other skulduggery but explaining this would require a lot more writing. And trying to avoid long writing is what brought about my writing this to explain my prior shorthand- ah, never mind...

Our open borders are a problem :

This draws attention to the fact that Terrorists, thieves, smugglers and immigrants freely enter Nigeria. If we don’t do something about our borders, insecurity will only grow.

Our unprofessional police force is a problem:

We need a more professional police force. The army cannot do everything.

Nairaland's lazy moderators, that through inability to eliminate bigotry, allow enemies of the nation to establish false impression of the Nigerian State and her dynamic peoples :

Nairaland acts as a platform for tribalists. The moderators need to be more proactive in curbing this bigotry. Since tribalists do nothing but create division, Niraland effectively causes problems. Therefore Niraland is part of the problem of Nigeria not part of the solution.

The tiny size of our Army, relative to the population and the obvious future problems likely to befall Africa this decade, is a problem.

This draws attention to the fact that Nigeria requires a larger army to tackle the current insecurity and as proof against future problems.

Those that continually ascribe an ethnic dimension, to what should be tackled informed by a united mindset under one nation, are problems.

This draws attention to the fact that people who insult Northerners and the Islamic fate whenever Bokoharam murders people in Nigeria are also part of the problem. They should shut up.

Given that we Nigerians have contributed little to the technological development of mankind and given that we are unlikely to do so in the short term, i should think that the problems outlined above should at least be within our capability to solve. If not then the African human being is worthless.

This is a shorthand way of suggesting that Nigeria has the capacity to solve these problems. We have contributed nothing technologically to improve the human lot; at the very least, we should be able to create a working country.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Andyforte: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Idoma Likita: I don't pity the Xtian communities in Borno this time around, when their muslim counterparts are forming Civilian JTF to protect themselves and share info(which drove BH out of maiduguri town), my Xtian brothers who walk around with a BIG ROUND TARGET MARK behind their backs choose to sit idly to wait for the most UNRELIABLE Security Outfit in the world to come and protect them!
Oya na! They've protected you!
They should ask Plateau people how the STF protected them against Fulani attacks or Agatu people how the Soldiers deployed there RESPOND PROMPTLY when fulani mercenaries invade!

It is a War! Any Stranger is a Potential Hostile until proven otherwise!
Waiting for JTF to come and Screen your guests for you! Ok na!

R.I.P to the dead jare and happy New Year to all NLs in advance!

Guy e tire me. The kind of nonchalance and indifference Christians display is so pathetic. If you are going to even have a wedding in an open place in thr north, y not create a security zone and deploy armed security at least for the event or even go to an enclosed venue?

Abeg I tire jare. Always acting like sitting ducks
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Isahalbash(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Slimmos: Muslims Kill Christians, Bottle Their Blood, And Sell It For $100,000 A Piece To Saudis
By TedonDecember 26, 2013in General
By Theodore Shoebat
A nun in Germany has recently done a presentation in a conference of an independent investigation she conducted of the treatment of Christians in Syria under the hands of Muslim fundamentalists. She revealed that Muslims are butchering Christians, draining their blood in bottles, and selling each bottle for $100,000 to Muslims in Saudi Arabia who take it to wash their hands in Christian blood, with the belief that it atones for their sinshttp://shoebat.com/2013/12/26/muslims-kills-christians-bottle-blood-sell-100000-piece-saudis/

wat x d evidence dat wat she x saying x true?...dumb analysis..dx jst a fabricatn
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Arewaswagga: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
so sad embarassed
"O Lord, grant the dead the joy of your presence; amin."
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by Rareantagonist(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Arewa-swagga:
so sad embarassed
"O Lord, grant the dead the joy of your presence; amin."
Amen
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by BlackBaron: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lionbite: Why cant we just build a border separating the hausas from other tribes in nigeria, that way they can have the president of their choice and religion of their choice......... After that if they like they bomb their fellow citizen its no longer our head-ache
BH is mainly 'Kanuri' not an 'Hausa thing' like most unlearned ilks like yourself like to believe.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by zicoy6k: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Litmus:

Bokoharam is a problem :

Means Bokoharam is a problem

Cameroon is a problem:

Meaning, Bokoharam lunches attacks on Nigeria from Cameroon. When the Nigerian Army degrades Bokoharam's weapons and manpower to the extent that they are no longer effective as a terrorist organization, Bokoharam goes to Cameroon to kidnap Frenchmen. This then gives the French and Biya of Cameroon the excuse and cover to finance Bokoharam. The French and Cameroon do this by paying ransom money to Bokoharam for kidnapped Frenchman. The French and their Cameroonian muppets get up to other skulduggery but explaining this would require a lot more writing. And trying to avoid long writing is what brought about my writing this to explain my prior shorthand- ah, never mind...

Our open borders are a problem :

This draws attention to the fact that Terrorists, thieves, smugglers and immigrants freely enter Nigeria. If we don’t do something about our borders, insecurity will only grow.

Our unprofessional police force is a problem:

We need a more professional police force. The army cannot do everything.

Nairaland's lazy moderators, that through inability to eliminate bigotry, allow enemies of the nation to establish false impression of the Nigerian State and her dynamic peoples :

Nairaland acts as a platform for tribalists. The moderators need to be more proactive in curbing this bigotry. Since tribalists do nothing but create division, Niraland effectively causes problems. Therefore Niraland is part of the problem of Nigeria not part of the solution.

The tiny size of our Army, relative to the population and the obvious future problems likely to befall Africa this decade, is a problem.

This draws attention to the fact that Nigeria requires a larger army to tackle the current insecurity and as proof against future problems.

Those that continually ascribe an ethnic dimension, to what should be tackled informed by a united mindset under one nation, are problems.

This draws attention to the fact that people who insult Northerners and the Islamic fate whenever Bokoharam murders people in Nigeria are also part of the problem. They should shut up.

Given that we Nigerians have contributed little to the technological development of mankind and given that we are unlikely to do so in the short term, i should think that the problems outlined above should at least be within our capability to solve. If not then the African human being is worthless.

This is a shorthand way of suggesting that Nigeria has the capacity to solve these problems. We have contributed nothing technologically to improve the human lot; at the very least, we should be able to create a working country.

Thanks for the elaborate elucidation.
Re: Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] by dgitrader(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2021
halfdutch:
Qur’an: “So, when you meet (infight-Jihad in Allah’s Cause)

I received this astonishing and heartwrenching interview in my mailbox! MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interview with a former BOKO,HARAM Leader Sheik Sani Haliru a former Muslim Jihadist
hardliner!

Question: Who are you and where are you from?
Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru. I am from Niger Republic, but my mother is
from Bornu State of Nigeria and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria)
where I was trained.
Q: Trained as what and under whose tutelage?
A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after four years, at the age of 14, I was sent to Kano
City, Kano State where I was trained in the Sheik Abubakar Gummi School of Arabic
studies.
Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar Gummi?
A: Yes, and I also know his children and obeyed all the teachings he laid down before
he died.
Q: So who tutored you and who is your mentor?
A: Sheik Abubakar Gummi tutored me. My mentor was Osama bin Laden, and until my
conversion from Islam to the Christian faith, my dreams and aspirations in life was to
do more than Osama bin Laden did before he died on Sunday, May 1, 2011.
Q: You said that your mentor was Osama bin Laden. Is he still your mentor?
A: I am now a changed person. The Sheik Sani Haliru is now a new creature, old things
have passed away because I now have Jesus Christ that I hated and persecuted for 44 years.

Q: Tell me about your past and how many countries of the World you have been to?
A: I cannot tell all about my past because it will take several days to tell my story and
about my conversion experience to Christianity. I have been to eight countries.
Q: Can you please name them?
A: I have been to Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Egypt and of
course to my own country Niger Republic.
Q: Where did you receive your training and as what?
A: I received my training in Libya and Pakistan as an Attack Strategist. I was trained
along side with some highly placed Nigerians and other foreign Nationals who were
marked (he showed me the proof of his mark with a sign) in the form of a sword in the
hand to fight and kill for Allah.
Q: Can you give me some of the names of your colleagues with whom you received
training in Libya and Pakistan?
A: They are scattered all over the country and we were not too many then.
Q: Just mention but a few names.
A: Ali Baba Nur, Asari Dokubo, Jasper Akinbo, Mohammed Yusuf, Salisu Maigari,
Danlami Abubakar, Cletus Okar, Ali Qaqa, Maigari Haliru and Asabe Dantala to
mention but a few.
Q: Which of the Asari’s do you mean?
A: The Niger Delta war king. He was a year ahead of me in Benghazi training camp in
Libya.
Q: Who financed your training in Libya and Pakistan?
A: You will not believe me and only God will judge the Chief sponsor of terrorism in
Nigeria whose name I will not mention because he is so powerful and even the president
of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so much afraid of the man.
Q: If you really know the Christ in you, why are you afraid to tell me the name of the
man who sponsored you and the date or approximate period he sponsored you.
A: I am not afraid because he knows me and he cannot deny it if he sees me face to
face.
Q: Then tell me, who is this powerful man?
A: The man is no other person than the man they call IBB now as I am talking to you,
General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men and women Jihadists
who are under his pay role. They are scattered all over the Country and he (IBB) can
use them to destroy Nigeria.
Q: Did you say six hundred?
A: Yes 600 + IBB’s agents of destruction are in the Nigeria Army (NA), Nigeria Police
Force (NPF), Navy, Air Force, Oil and Gas sectors, even in the finance home such as in
top level positions of CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) and other banks. You find them in
politics, in the Senate, National Assembly, in the media both print and electronic and
even in Aso Rock, Abuja (Nigeria’s capital).
Q: How do you mean by this statement “and even in the finance…”?
A: Yes, I mean every word I say; even the Islamic bank champion was planted by IBB
to help in Islamizing Nigeria.
Q: So how can you describe IBB?
A: IBB is a “green snake” in green grass. He is the main problem of Nigeria along with
members of the Cabal.
Q: Have you forwarded any of these evidence(s) to Aso Rock or to SSS (State Security
Services)?
A: I attempted to do so a few weeks ago and I was arrested and detained for two days
because IBB’S men are so many in SSS (State Security Services) as well. After I was
released by the grace of God, they (the Police) warned me never to blow up the polity or
provoke violence and I should keep my so-called-born-again with me or else I will go to
jail.
Q: So you were a key member and a registered jihadist hardliner.
A: Yes, I was.
Q: Under what group?
A: I was a Boko Haramist. But Boko Haram is just a cover name to give it a name. I
have my identity as a founding member of the dreaded jama’aful Ahlul sunna wal
Liddawati wal Jihad, aka Boko Haram.
Q: Apart from IBB, who are the other top sponsors of terrorism in this country?
A: They are many, but IBB is the major financier. He introduced the suicide bombing
that started when he killed Dele Giwa. I have the names of six traditional rulers and
seven present & ex-Governors as well as several top military and security officers who
are co-sponsoring the so called Boko Haram. That apart, I have documented evidences
to prove that General Mohammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abubaka Atiku and other top
politicians and traditional rulers are some of the people behind Boko Haram. Very soon,
nemesis will catch up with them.
Q: What if I use my influence to guarantee you safety, can you brief the press to expose
IBB (General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida) with all these documents that I am seeing
with you right now.
A: Only God can guarantee my safety. He did so on that fateful day when the SSS and
police wanted to secretly kill me because of what I unveiled. I would have been a dead
man by now if not for a man of God who came as an “Angel” to quietly free me. Right
now, I am wanted dead or alive by IBB and his agents of destruction in high places. The
SSS are busy hunting for me up & down and arresting and torturing innocent people
because of me.
Q: What if I connect you to a man of God by the name of Brother Mike Ejiofor, who is
a lawyer, a professional negotiator and a mediator who was the Director of SSS until
October 2010?
A: I only wish to be connected to God.
Q: So how can you describe this country?
A: Nigeria is sifting under an Islamic barbaric bomb (IBB). Only God can rescue this
nation because 75% of Christians are prayer less. Why? Because they are in their own
comfort zone. They do not know what the Christians in Northern Nigeria are passing
through and they ignorantly are thinking that the Allah of the Muslims is the same as
the God of Christians in the Holy Bible who says: “Thou shalt not kill”.
Q: What does the Qur’an say about Islam being referred to as a religion of peace by
numerous Muslim scholars?
A: Let me tell you in a very clear language that Islam is not a religion of peace, but it is
of violence, of killers and fighters as already stated in their so called “Holy” Qur’an
which I ignorantly followed all these years when I was spiritually blinded as a Muslim.
Q: Can you prove these statements from the Qur’an?
A: [Sani Haliru, who is now known as Solomon Haliru (Paul Haliru’s brother)] brought
out two copies of the original Qur’an in the Arabic & English translation. He gave me
one, and told me to open the book to Surah Al- baqarah chapter 2 vs 216. It says, “Holy
fighting is ordained (prescribed) for all muslims, whether they like it or not, as far as it
is good and approved by Allah through his prophet Mohammed.”
Q: Where is it in the Qur’an that killing is also permitted by Allah?
A: Look at Surah Al-baqarah chapter 2 vs 191 “And kill them wherever you find them,
and turn them out from where they have turned you out. An Al-Fitnah is worse than
killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah),
unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the
recompense of the disbelievers.” Muslims are told to kill and fight in the cause of Allah.
Q: Does it mean that IBB and all these Muslim traditional rulers and Governors that are
sponsoring Boko Haram to kill Christians and burn our churches in the North are not
aware of the passage in the Qur’an that says there must not be compulsion in Islam as
Mohammadu Buhari asserted in a widely publicized interview on Saturday, the 21st of
April, 2011?
A: I have worked so closely with Mohammadu Buahri for five years, and I can prove it
that General Buhari is the most notable outspoken jihadist hardliner in Nigeria who is
also strategically sponsoring Boko Haram.
Q: General Buhari told a group of pressmen in April 2011 that there is no compulsion in
Islam and it is a religion of peace. He quoted Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:225. What
can you say to that?
A: What I can say to that is General Buhari, like all other true Muslims, is a hypocrite
who is shying away from the fact.
Q: How do you mean by saying that most Muslim millionaires and highly placed
Muslims are “pretenders and shying away from the fact”?
A: What I mean is that they (Muslims-both rich and poor) are told to use their position
of wealth (or otherwise) to promote Islam or else they will face destruction from Allah.
Q: Where can you find this in the Qu’ran?
A: Open Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:195, it is written here that you must use your
wealth to champion Jihad of all kinds or else destruction is waiting for such a person on
the last day.
“And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves
into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good.
Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).”
Q: Have you ever been detained or arrested?
A: Nobody could arrest me until the year 2009 soon after my immediate boss
Mohammed Yusuf was killed. About 23 of us were arrested in one of our hideouts in
Bauchi. But when Governor Isa Yagiuda heard about it, he immediately arranged for me
to be free. Even before his official broadcast in 2010 that he was using his position as
the executive Governor of Bauchi State (Northern Nigeria) to free 28 prisoners from
Bauchi Central Prison, I was already a free man along with several of my colleagues.
Q: Now can you tell me some of the horrible crimes that you committed and how you
got born again and became converted.
A: Old things have passed away and I don’t want to talk about the past, because like
Apostle Paul said, we need to press forward in Christ Jesus, the author and finisher of
our faith.
Q: Just mention a few to assist some of us who are making efforts to unravel the
mystery of the menace called Boko Haram which you have renounced.
A: I took part in the Kaduna riot of 1992 and in several northern states of Nigeria, but
the state I operated more from was Bornu (northern Nigeria) where I was the State
Commander/Chief Strategist.
Q: So as Chief Attack Strategist, what crimes have or did you commit before you
renounced the deadly sect?
A: In the early months of May 1986, I was among the 36 Jihadist hardliners, who went
on a rampage to attack Christian students of the University of Sokoto (Sokoto State in
northern Nigeria). In that same week, the Federal Government of Nigeria under the
brutal leadership of IBB mobilized us and provided some military vans and Army
uniforms which our men used and started killing innocent and defenseless Christians all
over the Northern states. I and the son of the Emir of Kano, who is now a Christian by
name Rev. Paul Ado Bayero, were among the Muslim fanatics who razed down the
sculpture of Jesus at the University of Ibadan (Oyo State in western Nigeria).
The following year, March 5, 1987 to be very precise, the “Evil Genius” General
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida secretly armed us through one of his close aids by the
name of Captain Hassan Abubakar (now a Pastor with a fast growing church in Lagos).
We went to go and kill some targeted Christians including Rev. Nuhu Kure (Throne
room founder) after the destruction we committed at the College of Education in
Kafanchan, Kaduna State (North Central Nigeria). And of recent, I was the leader of the
team of soldiers of Allah that destroyed Church buildings and properties in Bornu State
(northern Nigeria).
Q: Can you name some of the buildings and Churches you and your Boko Haramists
destroyed?
A: There are many, but our main targets which we succeeded in destroying included:
Goodnews & ECWA Church, Damboa Road, Maiduguri E.Y.N.L.C.C. Wulari, National
Evangelical Mission Inc. Divisional Headquarters Wulari, Elijah Apostolic Christ
Church, Oke Ayo Celestial Church of Christ, Deeper Life Bible Church, the Lord’s
Chosen and six others in Railway Area and all over Wulari in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Other church buildings we destroyed and looted include the Aposotic Church, COCIN
Church, Evangelical Church/Mission Headquarters, Anglican Church, Baptist
Church/Mission, Redeemed Christian Church of God, El-Shaddai Parish, Watchman
Charismatic and several others.
Q: Where were the security officers when you were destroying all these church
buildings and killing Christians?
A: Since 1985 when General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB) started using us to
persecute Christians, the Nigerian Army has been an extension or shall I say an arm of
the Muslims agenda to Islamize Nigeria. Wherever they go to attack Christians, the
Muslims in the top military positions give the cover by providing the logistics. Since the
day of Babangida (1985) Christians suffer violence. This is the time that we must attack
them and take what belongs to us by force.
Q: You don’t seem to like IBB and you talk so much of his evil deeds. Are you the only
one he used or is there more revelation we can investigate or ascertain further?
A: Babangida is the most wicked and heartless man I have ever seen or worked with. He
used many Muslim fanatics (Most of who are now Christians) to commit a lot of
atrocities. For example, he used Alhaji Sannusi Dasuki (now Solomon Dasuki), Alhaji
Ahmed Ado Bayero (now Rev. Paul Ado Bayero), Alhaji Mohammed Usman (now
Evangelist Blessed Usman), Alhaji Sani Jegga (now Isaac Jegga) to attack the following
men of God: Late Papa Idahosa, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, Rev. Uma Ukpai, Rev.
O. Ezekiel and other men of God. He used some of the people whose names mentioned
above to burn down several million copies of the Holy Bible. Along with the late MKO
Abiola, they both sponsored the sinking of three million copies of the Holy Bible into
the high sea.
Q: With all these revelations, can’t IBB be arrested and charged to court?
A: Who will arrest him? Is it Goodluck or who? Even when we provided the proofs to
them that IBB killed Dele Giwa and that he sponsored the burning and looting of the Jos
main market (Terminus) and also planted the seed of the present crises in Plateau State
in 1991, they refused to arrest him because he is very cunning in his evil ways. He
leaves no trace of his evil deeds, but nemesis will soon catch up with him because the
sardonic spirit in him will soon expire.
Q: In a simple language, how can you describe IBB?
A: Ibrahim Babangida is a wicked and heartless man. As a military officer he was very
brutal and as a politician he is very selfish and tricky. He better repent and confess his
numerous sins and wickedness before it will be too late.
Q: Can you prove to the readers that fighting and killing in the name of Allah is justified
in the Holy Qur’an?

Part One

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo : Tinubu And Alaafin Of Oyo In Closed Door Meeting / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.