Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,587 members, 7,847,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru (1516 Views)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru by money121(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Amb. Martins Efe married his sweetheart Augusta Duru on the 7th of December in Benin. Check out more photos from their superlative wedding after the cut..

SEE MORE PICS HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/pictures-from-white-traditional-wedding.html

Re: Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru by money121(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2013
more pics

Re: Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Who are they?
Re: Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru by fnep2smooth(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
all this kind topic too de make front page.......i need babe oooo. I beg

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This Logic To Me? / 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You / She Rejects Everything, What Does This Mean? Urgent(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.