Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (65447 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by deb(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: If they are wise enuf.. They wud pick d vice-president frm d south! Itz no brainer! Majority of hausas and yoruba will follo APC.. they need to pull votes frm south also

Well if we go by your words ad the truth in it, then SS and SE votes will be insignificant. Numerically they are weak compared to SW & North put together. The only reason Jonathan won the last election was because of the massive votes also from SW but Jona is not wise enough to make them happy instead he and his people including SE choose to haul insults on SW forgetting that they will need them again.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
deb:

Well if we go by your words ad the truth in it, then SS and SE votes will be insignificant. Numerically they are weak compared to SW & North put together. The only reason Jonathan won the last election was because of the massive votes also from SW but Jona is not wise enough to make them happy instead he and his people including SE choose to haul insults on SW forgetting that they will need them again.

Yoruba votes are inconsequential and has never installed any president.That is why all their presidential candidatrs from Awolowo to Falae has always failed.The north is not one so simply say NW/NE,do not include middle belt in your stupid categorization

3 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
deb:

Yoruba votes are inconsequential and has never installed any president.That is why all their presidential candidatrs from Awolowo to Falae has always failed.Jonathan will still win the last election by 8million votes even if you remove SW votes of a parttly 4m votes from his 22million votes.The north is not one so simply say NW/NE,do not include middle belt in your stupid categorization
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by leofab(f): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
You folks will be surprise when Jonathan will decamp to APC and will be offered to bear their flag... By the way; happy new year to ilu{mu}gu.nboy and odua.boy; the hardened tribalists of the 2013.

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
chukwudi44:

Yoruba votes are inconsequential and has never installed any president.That is why all their presidential candidatrs from Awolowo to Falae has always failed.The north is not one so simply say NW/NE,do not include middle belt in your stupid categorization
Yes ooo.our votes are inconsequential and we love it like that..The earlier you wake up from your SE/SS/NC delusion the better for you
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by 9japatroit(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
deb:

you are sooo wrong my dear,the igbos remain the singular largest ethnic group in nigeria if you count them from all nooks and crannies of the country where they dwell, do not let the small geographical size of south east fool you.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Obijulius: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gamji007:

I'm not a tribalist, but it seems so. The only time a SEastherner became president,his biased policie made the country on a brink of collapse. Now the SS has it and we are experiencing the same thing.
The SS nd SE aren't good administrators- FACT.

So let's divide the country and let the north and west enjoy their marriage without the rest of the nation. Ok by you? I doubt.

Resource control remains the big issue here. We have two choices come 2015. GEJ second term or we balkanize dis contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by yetunsbay(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
9ja patroit: you are sooo wrong my dear,the igbos remain the singular largest ethnic group in nigeria if you count them from all nooks and crannies of the country where they dwell, do not let the small geographical size of south east fool you.
oops!u mean u re even plentier dan hausas?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
I hope you guys are not thinking of a free and fair 2015 general election? I'm certain, if all y'all pro-GEJ Nairalanders on this thread were to be from my hometown, you can't win my ward for your master. We're taking about people with influence, people with hundreds of thousands of followers and you think your "one vote" is what we're referring to? wink
APC only needs votes from NW, NE, SW and parts of NC to win and they have the support of those who matters from these regions at the moment.
And if APC should collapse before 2015 as you all wanted, then forget about GEJ being the PDP flag bearer. It won't happen. Nothing and no one can return GEJ to that seat in 2015, as long as the forces that installed him there are against him. Even without APC, the race for 2015 is not an easy one for GEJ as you all think. PDP will have to do away with GEJ and Tukur and bring its member back under the umbrella to stop APC in 2015.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by greall1: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
sorry bro Igbo are minority

Mr Aboki: So Tambruwal will be President and a Yoruba man will be Vice & Ndi Igbo And the South-South people will go and thumbprint for them.. grin

Very Funny!!!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by greall1: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
APC Still need to work in east.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by folahann(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
RUMOUR!!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by okpukmbat: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: So why should a yoruba man also vote for a president from the southsouth if we are to go with your warped logic?
Very funny!!!

south - south dnt need your vote, it high time we go our seperate ways.
Home swt home.... Long live the fed. Rep. Of Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: So why should a yoruba man also vote for a president from the southsouth if we are to go with your warped logic?
Very funny!!!
Cool,but yall bunch freaks go to abuja every other month ending,caps in hand,knees knockin',tails under,.. to get ur handouts derived frm their resources..tambuwal applies his aboki boots to ur talkin' butts outta da house of reps top chair n u loud sounding cymbals,amala merchants r goin ahead to make him d presidential aspirant of da acn,sorry,apc (they sold,sorry,they took that,also!)...How funny indeed!!!
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by amakenny: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus: Another lie from the pit of hell.

Last year, IBB openly told Tambuwal to "go for higher office." That was during a vanguard media event. Since the day IBB threw his desires to Tambuwal, Tambuwa took the challenge from IBB, and has not stopped. Tambuwal may metarmorphose to IBB presidency in APC.

You say the news brought here is a lie, but at the end of APC presidential primaries, this news is most likely to be true - Tambuwal has been working from PDP to carry APC presidential flag in 2015. That's Naija for us.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by co2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Truth be told GEJ is the man to beat am yet to see any other candidate that can stand up to him remember he is the sittings president still keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by yetunsbay(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Rexxie:
Cool,but yall bunch freaks go to abuja every other month ending,caps in hand,knees knockin',tails under,.. to get ur handouts derived frm their resources..tambuwal applies his aboki boots to ur talkin' butts outta da house of reps top chair n u loud sounding cymbals,amala merchants r goin ahead to make him d presidential aspirant of da acn,sorry,apc (they sold,sorry,they took that,also!)...How funny indeed!!!
garbage.pls xpres lyk a Nigerian or elite
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Godlives2010: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
but they achieve result. GEJ is working
Gamji007:

I'm not a tribalist, but it seems so. The only time a SEastherner became president,his biased policie made the country on a brink of collapse. Now the SS has it and we are experiencing the same thing.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by martinbillings: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
nutarious:

Bro, you are right for all u said except that u assumed what they said is why Gej did not perform. I was @ his numerous manifestos, starting from ur state. please be truthful in answering me , have u felt federal prescence?. Am in lag, I say no...........is it adamu that is stopping him from doing what he wS voted for in SW, SE,MIDDLE BELT. U want to be president but u don't have the tech know how.pls face the truth and stop making excuses for him, a good leader will do his best.let me highlight some

Is it adaMU

1-that stop oduah's investigation
2-that allow his advisors tofight everybody who oppose him
3-that increase oil price
4-that allow nnpc operate wtout monitoring
5- that dint perform to woo the masses
6-that allow patience to use executive powers
7-that said igbos are the strength behind his administration
8-that favors se and ss more for executive posts

Pls this list is long, forget what buhari said. Same buhari threatened obj 2003.................

Pls its an open secret, he can't rule us. We need someone else
My friend, you r APC and wouldn't see anything good in GEJ. Please dont talk for the SE, talk for your SW saboteurs. We support an Ijaw GEJ who is not Igbo cos he has don alot for us. An intl' airport, good roads: (Owerri/PH, Ore, Owerri/Aba roads etc). Remodelling of Imo airport, sure-p funds, You win Jobs, New fed. university in Ebony, availability of fuel during the festive period, improve electricity supply). So what trash are you talking about. Abeg park well. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by martinbillings: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
enigma_otr: I hope you guys are not thinking of a free and fair 2015 general election? I'm certain, if all y'all pro-GEJ Nairalanders on this thread were to be from my hometown, you can't win my ward for your master. We're taking about people with influence, people with hundreds of thousands of followers and you think your "one vote" is what we're referring to? wink
APC only needs votes from NW, NE, SW and parts of NC to win and they have the support of those who matters from these regions at the moment.
And if APC should collapse before 2015 as you all wanted, then forget about GEJ being the PDP flag bearer. It won't happen. Nothing and no one can return GEJ to that seat in 2015, as long as the forces that installed him there are against him. Even without APC, the race for 2015 is not an easy one for GEJ as you all think. PDP will have to do away with GEJ and Tukur and bring its member back under the umbrella to stop APC in 2015.
PURE MUMU TALK.

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by bombay: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
A party that can not produce it's own candidates what an ape o i forgot apc shoi.

Apc is full of bullshit just like just like the sw traitors.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by bombay: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
whenever the chieftains of northern oligarchy want anything done in the colonial contraption called Nigeria that will overwhelmingly fall within their socio-politico-economic interest, they have willing southern dancing partners to take the floor.

Whether it is the so-called One-Nigeria, quota system, Kaduna refinery or moving capital city to the northern region of Nigeria, there are insurmountable numbers of southern Nigerians ready to do the biddings for chieftains of northern oligarchy.

The blame of regressive Nigeria, manifested by actions of northern oligarchy, should partly hinge on the shoulders of moronic southern Nigerians.
[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by frankyychiji(f): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
yetunsbay: oops!u mean u re even plentier dan hausas?
YES!!! If u take away the chadeans and nigeriens counted as hausas.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by rhymz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Olril18:
lets see how jonathan will win without the sw and north!!
He did it last time and will do it again with the way Yorubas continue to underestimate the man. He has demystified the SW propaganda of being a power bloc to reckon with....if not for the 25 percent requirement from every state, if we were to remove the votes from the SW...lol, nigga, Jonathan still would have won that election clearly.,... majority of the said votes from the SW is from Lagos and we all know the people that constituted a sizeable chunk of those votes, it was not even the Yoruba voting population, so stop deluding yourself with such preposterous claims of the SW determining who is going to win, the SW and North can not single handedly put anyone in ASO rock.

Let me tell you a fact that a political newbie like you does not understand, Jonathan has the advantage of a bloc vote from the Eastern region, something no candidate in the APC is capable of, all he needs to do in the SW and North is get the required 25 percent and coast back to aso rock....what do you know anyway, my prayer is that you guyz should field in the likes of Tambuwal and Buhari, it can noy get any easier than that...lol.. yorubas are indeed the egberi papa of Nigeria my ass yet they were made inconsequential in the last election .....they had no choice than to tag along with the winning team....
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by rhymz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
deb:

massive vote from your delusions...lol...which SW voted massively for Jonathan, some of these Yoruba commentators take themselves too damn serious to the point of delusion....the SW vote did not do anything except to help GEJ sit well and get the required 25% constitutional requirement, only the East and the SE in particular can make such claims..... you are a dishonest person anyway, just like the goons in APC have been doing, you will lie and twist the truth beyond recognition just so you can arrogate some fictitious political might that only exists in your delusions. SW did not do jack for GEJ, I challenge you lairs to come up withe results of the last the election.....bloody shameful liers.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by bombay: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
The white paper that was delibrated and adopted by the Kano state Government on Justice A T Badamasi's probe panel, has indicted former Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso for corruption.The former governor has been ordered to refund almost a billion naira to the coffers of the state government.Likewise,the government was also advised to drag the former governor to the fearful and no nonsense EFCC.

However,Kwankwaso rather belatedly, rushed to a Kano high court,seeking for an injuntion to restrain the Shekarau administration from implementing the recommendations of the white paper.

Opinions are now divided on wether the former governor should be allowed to face the much dreaded EFCC.While some observers are of the opinion that it is "nemesis" that is finally catching up with the former "tyrant" for "arrogantly" stepping on so many toes,while he was a governor;some analysts however,are of the opinion that Shekarau should forget about the additional humiliation of the water engineer.

The issue now is that should these probe findings be allowed to fizzle out just like those that came before them,or should the government go the whole hog,there by setting pecedence that public office holders should henceforth be conscious of their actions while in office?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by bombay: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Obasanjo’s loyalist and governor of the Kano state between 1999 and 2003 who was compensated after he lost the governorship in 2003 with being minister of Defence, a position he still holds.

Yeye dey smell
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
enigma_otr: I hope you guys are not thinking of a free and fair 2015 general election? I'm certain, if all y'all pro-GEJ Nairalanders on this thread were to be from my hometown, you can't win my ward for your master. We're taking about people with influence, people with hundreds of thousands of followers and you think your "one vote" is what we're referring to? wink
My dear dont boast like this about elections in Nigeria,....Elections are won on the field and people make that happen,....mobilisation is also key,...I hope you remember Anambra gubar elections?,...Never under estimate the power of incubency,....And please we dont want any post election violence this time my dear,....Life is precious and the loser should just accept whatever the outcome of 2015 is,...
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by meforyou1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Osundefender apc e-thug warriors, let tambuwal defect first before you start all this your tale by the moonlight. If Nigeria survives till 2015, I assure u APC will lose in every ward in the south east. It's GEJ till 2019 or (as iyabo said about obasanjo), it's d highway
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by kelEmi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Gamji007:

Beautiful Nonsense..
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
patriotic007: And please we dont want any post election violence this time my dear,....Life is precious and the loser should just accept whatever the outcome of 2015 is,...
Tell that to Asari Dokubo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.