Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (65763 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC drops Fashola As potential Vice Presidential Candidate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by adonismuller(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
duality: Where are those who say zoning is bad. I've always maintained that I believe in Zoning; and those who spoke against it where just being sentimental .

Well I got the message.

1, Tambuwa will fly APC flag without primaries. how democratic.

2, That APC believes in zoning, just like me.

well, I'm not a sycophant. 2015, I'll go and vote for my choice. No body or media, will determine my choice. I'll make my decision myself and live with it.
I will never vote ƒσя anybody in Nigeria.....they are all liars and rogues
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Archiq: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Gamji007]
Gamji007 don't say what u have no idea about .So it is Yoruba and Fulani that are good administrator because they are from majority tribes. Are you not in this country seeing Gej facing the greatest challenges ever,the north making Nigeria ungovernable for him. We will see as events unfolds,God keeps us alive.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by valicious1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gamji007:

I'm not a tribalist, but it seems so. The only time a SEastherner became president,his biased policie made the country on a brink of collapse. Now the SS has it and we are experiencing the same thing.
The SS nd SE aren't good administrators- FACT.
When people like you talk I just remember the saying that ' some people make much sense when they are silent '.
I can't believe that Nigeria in this modern age still has people that are as myopic and senseless in their reasonings as you are. People who are so daft and ignorant. You claim not to be a tribalist yet you are always all over nairaland causing havoc with your senseless tribalistic slanders, now please can you tell us when a south easterner has ever become the Nigerian president. If you can't support your claim then I suggest you instantly smash the borrowed china phone which you used in typing this thrash into your brainless skull and do humanity a favour.

5 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
So no credible presidential candidate among d progressives? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by tchigofigo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: What is the power of incumbency?...if an APC fields a fashola as any northerner running mate....Gej is a goner
u fink it'll wrk? Muslim-muslim? Naah..dey'l jst lose more xtians evn 4m dre zones
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by SUBMARINE: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
if you believe that APC hatred for GEJ is because he is from the SS and not because of performance, pls click like.

24 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by fiizznation: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
yeah nice one by APC• President= north west
VP = south west

Hahaha•

And plz pdp ants, jst tell ur jonadunce nt to temper with the results of the election.

Our votes mst count in 2015 and any PDP-ant that tries to steal a ballot box ll be leach immediately•

Anyway I dnt believe APC ll give a stranger(tambuwal) the presidential ticket.

Am still banking on fashola/buhari ticket.

But a muslim-muslim tickets........ Hmmm it won't just work
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
SUBMARINE: APC selection implies that the people of SS SE and Northern Christians are slaves of Hausa Fulani and Yoruba people.
Shut up mr...Were you expecting APC to select an ibo man as their presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by igodigee: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Gej all d way ride on 2015 is yours
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by mitey(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
To me, APC is just testing the water. That is why they 'unintentionally leaked' this story to get people's reaction. wink

I personally won't be surprised if they leak 5 more names like this to the press before 2015.

Whoever is running APC, has my #Respect!

Note: I don't bloody care who wins, all I want is a better Nigeria for my kids to grow in.

Peace!

And a Happy 2014 in advance

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by SUBMARINE: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
odua boy: Shut up mr...Were you expecting APC to select an ibo man as their presidential candidate?
Yes ooo if they believe in equality, justice and equity.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by jmaine: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lolz . . . APC will get demolished at the polls . . Hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by idsamoo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
tchigofigo: ok..all i c cm 2014 is crises, disagreement n defections in APC..,they simply can't drop BUHARI n xpct tinz to b ok..he mite pretend to concur bt i bet he has oda plans..n d V.P slot wil cause prblms..they r jst giving GEJ a smooth S.S n S.E ride n d much he'l garner 4m d north n s/w as an incumbent..,PART 1- APC PARTY CRISES LOADING...

For yur mind?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Platform9ja: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
While on this thread tambuwal is getting prepared
--https://www.nairaland.com/1575518/tambuwal-charges-inec-put-act
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Zimzy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
I believe these ppl are already confuse and are lining themselves up for destruction.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by biomedixexcel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
All these Jonathan fanboys are laughing in public while weeping inside! Jonathan is already a looser, can't control his house (PDP)
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Fadelex: anyone but buhari then apc will have my vote.... apc is working in my states and I don't believe they are angels also but they are far better than peedeepee
Buhari is bad market,...he has too many scores to settle with the past,....He overthrew the first democratically elected president in nigerian history,....He killed people without trial,....He crippled the economy and made the masses go through hell with his policies,...and above all he paved way for Abacha and IBB to come to power and this two where the final nail on nigeria's coffin

1 Like

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by FLYFIRE(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
SUBMARINE: if you believe that APC hatred for GEJ is because he is from the SS and not because of performance, pls click like.

The hatred is so DEMONIC. They not only hate him because he is from the SS, they hate him even the more because he is a Christian....but the acidity of this hatred will kill some of them before 2015...MARK MY WORD

4 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Helives: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
what if fashola decamps to PDP and picked as a running mate to GEJ. Am quite sure majority of south westerners will forgive GEJ. #justthinking

3 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by jmaine: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Helives: what if fashola decamps to PDP and picked as a running mate to GEJ. Am quite sure majority of south westerners will forgive GEJ. #justthinking

LOLZ . . . . grin
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by qtx(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
aventura: If Buhari and Fashola don't represent the apc in 2015 then it would be a walkover for Jonathan.
buhari alone will scatter that bloody apc if dem no allow am run. mark it. dudes
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by theripper3: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't think the APC hirelings have confirmed this news.

Waiting for sometin more definitive.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Starbank: Nice development but the VP should be Igbo

Fresh air still 2015

TeamAPC
Why are you copying our slogan?...PLEASE FRESH AIR IS FOR GEJ,....BACK OFF

3 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by 2tangle123(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
teskyg: National Mirror,taking over from Leadership,Premium,Punch,the Nation??Tambuwal ni.So na only Yoruba and Fulanii fit to rule this Country right?We go see.

This has been the plan of Buhari & Tinunbu..Tambuwal & Oluremi Tinunbu for 2015...I just dey Laff.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by shortgun(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Finally!
a worthy joke to end d with.
buhahahahahahahahaha
buhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahah
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by Pain(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Where does the middle belt stand in all these? Well my stand goes beyond ethno-religious and regional sentiments.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by TechWalker007: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
SUBMARINE: if you believe that APC hatred for GEJ is because he is from the SS and not because of performance, pls click like.

This is what I've been saying for a long time.
I am from SS and once was an APC apologist but when I realized they ganged up just because of where GEJ is from, I withdrew my support for APC.
It has never been an issue of performance because they started the campaign before GEJ would be 100days in office. They started calling him a failure few months into office.

9 Likes

Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by qtx(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whoever is running APC, has my #Respect!

[b]Note:
I don't bloody care who wins, all I want is a better Nigeria for my kids to grow in.[/b]

two different conflicting and controversial statements. didn't you offer logic in sch?
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by patriotic007: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
deshclones: Goodluck really needs to explain to nigerians the kind of luck following him since birth...the guy is extremely lucky walahi...

if this is all the opposition can come up with...then i can confidently say GEJ till 2019...no shakes...infact GEJ doesn't need to campaign self...his victory is so sure if this is all APC can come up with....its like taking a candy from a child....
1000000 likes
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by mike404(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: A northener should be the president currently if we are to tow the line of regional rotation.

The presidential rotation is a pdp thing,the south did theirs for 8yrs the northerners didn't complain.
So why are southerners like you screaming of marginalization when it got to my masters turn
BETTER
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by frankyychiji(f): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
aventura: If Buhari and Fashola don't represent the apc in 2015 then it would be a walkover for Jonathan.
. What rubbish is dis one talking about? A combination of buhari and fashola and tambuwal cannot unseat GEJ come 2015! Dem just no reach at all.
Re: APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? by oduaboy1: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
tchigofigo:
u fink it'll wrk? Muslim-muslim? Naah..dey'l jst lose more xtians evn 4m dre zones
You must be joking...So a yoruba christain like me will leave a tested and trusted yoruba man in the person of Fashola and vote for one dullard from otueke all because we share the same religious affiliations.
In yorubaland ethnic allegiance comes before religion...That is why you see different people in a family practising christainity,islam and traditional religion in love and harmony.

Try another trick,,This one is dead on arrival.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ronnie Dankabo And Halima Sheriff's Pre-wedding Photos / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.