Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (69389 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by DrDoGood1(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Just try sign language, the one that deaf and dumb speak using their hands and other body parts, imagine trying to tell a girl that u want to have a crouch with her, what u need to do is just fold ur left hand fingers to from a hole, the put in one of your right hand finger in it and trust for like 2 to 3 time and u are done, no need speaking big grammar. A very sweet and easy t earn language.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by damolasanusi(f): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Tomiwa Damola: I think Hausa is the easiest followed by Yoruba. Yoruba is very easy once you understand the tones.

U are very correct... Hausa is the easiest language to learn.. I learnt it completely while at borno within four months... Sweet language
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by mondob2k(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2014
My lang Esan (Ishan) still dey hard me to learn. Grew up in the East came back to Esanland it was jus difficult for me. Then i went to Akure and Yoruba was easier for me. So ama vote for YORUBA as easiest. I av also tried Idoma (NYSC) and Ibo
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Mhudi: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
chi4ik: I'm an IGBO but Hausa Language is very simple to Learn followed by Yoruba.... Igbo is very hard to learn but when U finally learn it, it very sweet to speak $ it has so many proverbs...
I concur with you; Hausa Language is one of the simplest Nigerian languages. If you understand English, then you can easily learn Hausa because it has Noun, Pronoun, adjective, verb, adverb, preposition as well as other part of speech like the English Language. It also has singular and plural.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ayando(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hausa is very easy to learn follow by Yoruba. I had tried learning Igbo but failed because my instructors were selfish. Anybody out there WILLING to help? I really want to learn either Hausa or Igbo this year.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Stbottle(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
swhiss: I'm an Igbo guy
Hausa is the easiest Naija language to learn and
Yoruba is the hardest (sounds like they are
fighting,too much Yoruba Yoruba , trust me you don't
want to learn it ) ,the accents and emphasis in Igbo
and Yoruba will cause a learner to bite his tongue.
Hausa is more free flowing,very romantic sounding
and is very light on the tongue.

ur actually wrong, yoruba is actually easy to understand, learn etc. evri1 has a clip of a yoruba knowledge, apart frm being yoruba its actually fanimorous. ur judgement coulc have been probably uve been living wif yorubas for so lng.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by MaiduguBulama(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
is gwoza is easiest to learn
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by MaiduguBulama(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
is gwoza is easiest to learnjavascript:void(0); cool
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: So what am i saying undecided why is that igbo movies are rated 1%?

That was then
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
tintingz: LOL, the fact still remains that igbo movies are rated 1% grin don't forget kunle afolayan also produce english movies.

since u bliv in quantity, how much does kunle add to the number of English movies?
And y is he not doing Yoruba spoken movies?
Well, I wont blame him, he went where the action is
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sparklingheart: In igbo language, wen ur leg or hand seize 2 move freuently n @ d same tym u feel like u dnt own d leg or hand again coz even if u r pinched @ dat tym u wil nt fell it( it is called OTAK-OGWERE).... Pls wot is it called in english language?
Layman's language: numbness/ Pins and needles
Medical: Paraesthesia
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
alivetofuckonly:
Yeah with yoruba rap is easy. I mean check out naija hiphops today yoruba is always just it. Besides if the language is studied carefully, u will realize a vowel usually comes after a consonant and followed by a consonant again..that makes it really easy to learn and speak. Another such language is hausa..easy too but some language like I-g-b-o where 1 consonant is followed by 3-4 vowels including nostril vowels...chei..na hell. I'm neither of these 3 tribe but I just say the truth.

Which word in Igbo has a consonant followed by 3-4 vowels sequentially
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Dvino: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
9ja pple r too sentimental n answer question stupidly,plz pple r here to learn,dnt giv an answer because it is ur language
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by realsammie(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
cashkid18: i cant wait to see olu jacob to start actin oba or emir instead of d normal igwe he normally acts since nollywood is now a nigerian industry

Bros na wa o. so u ve not seen olu jacob act as emir b4. e be like say children don ful nairaland dis days. and in case u dnt knw some hausa actors have started appearing in ur so called igbo nollywood. e.g ALI NUHU.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by realsammie(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
ketoprofen:

Sorry.
We own the mainstream nollywood.
The one the world knows .
The one that gives fame.
The one that exports Igbo culture to the world.
Igbos are good.
Igbo spoken living in bondage of 92 shook the world, pls who knows abt Yoruba movies in naija aside yorubas.
The other day, they were a cussing Igbo ppl of wrong subtitles in Yoruba movies and I ask, are we the ones even making subtitles?

Hahahaha. u don export ur culture to d western world ba? i see, dats y ur language is goin into extinction at a rate of 350km/h. u re even proud to say it.

OMO AJE OKUTA MA MUMI

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by dgreatrock(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yoruba language is the easiest to learn
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
realsammie:

Bros na wa o. so u ve not seen olu jacob act as emir b4. e be like say children don ful nairaland dis days. and in case u dnt knw some hausa actors have started appearing in ur so called igbo nollywood. e.g ALI NUHU.

so what?
What abt igbos that appear in Yoruba movies? Do u see igbos claiming yoruba nollywood?
Igbonollywood diversified in the 90s into English and Igbo, with an English preponderance,.
The same Andybest, divine touch,amaco etc that produce the mainstream nollywood movies are also the producers of the Igbo spoken movies.
But they dont produce Yoruba and Hausa movies.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
realsammie:

Hahahaha. u don export ur culture to d western world ba? i see, dats y ur language is goin into extinction at a rate of 350km/h. u re even proud to say it.

OMO AJE OKUTA MA MUMI

Keep deceiving urself
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by hybeekay9: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
To be sincerey, yoruba is the easiest language to learn, try to watch the white(oyinbo) that are in Nigeria, they all understand Yoruba very well...e.g Kayode oyinbo(nollywood/hollywood/celebrity), he speaks Yoruba fluently... I also stay @ a new site in Lagos and almost 5 white men and women live beside my house and i also work with some of them @ their factory, 76% of them speaks Yoruba fluently.
On ma own opinion, Yoruba is the easiest!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ShedrachU(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Hausa
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ShedrachU(m): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2014
hybeekay9: To be sincerey, yoruba is the easiest language to learn, try to watch the white(oyinbo) that are in Nigeria, they all understand Yoruba very well...e.g Kayode oyinbo(nollywood/hollywood/celebrity), he speaks Yoruba fluently... I also stay @ a new site in Lagos and almost 5 white men and women live beside my house and i also work with some of them @ their factory, 76% of them speaks Yoruba fluently.
Because you are a yoruba abbi!
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cheruv: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

STOP LYING!!!
YORUBA LANGUAGE IS A WELL SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN DELTA STATE ...
The guy is right...Delta has these linguas
Delta N:Igbo(Anioma)
Delta C:Urhovo,Isoko,Ijaw
Delta S:itsekiri
I don't see where Yorooba is spoken in delta state..or you wan do attache by force?? Abeg close mouth face front as the guy tell you
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by LeStylo: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Easily HAUSA.

You gotta love that lingo!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by ketoprofen(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2014
hybeekay9: To be sincerey, yoruba is the easiest language to learn, try to watch the white(oyinbo) that are in Nigeria, they all understand Yoruba very well...e.g Kayode oyinbo(nollywood/hollywood/celebrity), he speaks Yoruba fluently... I also stay @ a new site in Lagos and almost 5 white men and women live beside my house and i also work with some of them @ their factory, 76% of them speaks Yoruba fluently.

Mtchew.
Are the white men learning Yoruba from sokoto? U said Lagos, so what's the big deal .
They interviewed some white men in Igbo Lang at Cultural center Enugu, last yr.
Its not a big deal either cos they have lived in Enugu for 8 yrs.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 0micheal: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
The most easiest language is tokyo its very funny and gud to understand....just try it nd you will understand more of it tokyo is very understandable nd not quite spoken in our land .......am proud to be a tokyo.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by wakes: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
TIV Lungage! A ya tutu ka uno?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by mkoabiola: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ibo all d way even if I b yoruba.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by saddabm(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
kai wasu mutane baso ganewa, rashin fahimta kamar duwawo.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Atyodos: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Tiv
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by kiuusm(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hausa is the easiest language to learn that is why is the most popular language.... BBC hausa, VOA hausa, German (JAMUS) Hausa, Radio France International RFI Hausa, Bajing Hause Service, Iran Hausa Radio.. how about other languages?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by konnet: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
I no sabi naa.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by konnet: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^^ @ Konnet
please log out ur account when next u use a cybercafer fa!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.