Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Loveless Union - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loveless Union (1460 Views)

Trapped In A Loveless Marriage / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: / What Is The Fastest Way To Breakup A Loveless Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2008
What's your take on a loveless marriage? stick in there and live miserably or walk? Will you still qualify to go to heaven after walking from such marriage?

my friend is in love with this girl he met last month at their church's night vigil and is already considering marrying her even though his current dutiful wife had 2 kids for him and has done everything a woman can do to make him love her back. They are also considering changing churches or even getting married in Ghana so nobody can stop the marriage. People think that the girl jazzed him up b/c she's ijebu but i think the guy fell in love on his own freewill. Love doesn't lie and he believes he's found it in this new preety lady ? Love can make or mar you.
Re: Loveless Union by chika98: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2008
Tell your friend to shove it up his arse! Can dare he? shocked
Re: Loveless Union by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2008
The things we do today, comes back to hunt us tomm. sad
Re: Loveless Union by zeal500: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2008
r/SHIP grin I MNTH
FRIEND shocked RUNNING AWAY TO GHANA TO WED
LASTESTCHUCHU cry NIGHT VIRGIL HMMMMM
WIFE WITH TWO KIDS--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craz don dey come
make this guy to enter the lagoon
Re: Loveless Union by iice(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2008
So he will end up with two wives? undecided
Re: Loveless Union by ula(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2008
the things a lot of men do, we are not surprised. he go fall in love with and marry another one, angry angry
Re: Loveless Union by Gamine(f): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2008
Mad man.
Re: Loveless Union by ssRhino: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
i thot Nite Vigil was to go and pray and not to go and check out babes? Na wa oh.
I am getting so sick and tired of people just concluding that people from ijebu are just jazzing gurus, that aint fair.
Re: Loveless Union by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

What's your take on a loveless marriage? stick in there and live miserably or walk? Will you still qualify to go to heaven after walking from such marriage?

my friend is in love with this girl he met last month at their church's night vigil and is already considering marrying her even though his current dutiful wife had 2 kids for him and has done everything a woman can do to make him love her back. They are also considering changing churches or even getting married in Ghana so nobody can stop the marriage. People think that the girl jazzed him up b/c she's ijebu but i think the guy fell in love on his own freewill. Love doesn't lie and he believes he's found it in this new preety lady ? Love can make or mar you.

So whilst others were busy praying during the vigil, he was busy lusting after the sister?
She is now desperate to elope with a married man and father of two?

Tomorrow, one of these sick people will come online to ask for advice?

We reap what we sow.

Even witches and wizards attend church vigil.
Re: Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
Didnt God ask us again not to judge. Whilst praying with his eyes open, he discovered love. May be God is telling him something. His parents came to lagos all the way from Enugu to stop that relationship but failed and they resorted to reporting him to his pastor. Guess what? Both left the church and decided to worship at RCCG. I wonder how people can fall in love like this. It's just a miracle to me.
Re: Loveless Union by rampant(f): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Didnt God ask us again not to judge. Whilst praying with his eyes open, he discovered love. May be God is telling him something. His parents came to lagos all the way from Enugu to stop that relationship but failed and they resorted to reporting him to his pastor. Guess what? Both left the church and decided to worship at RCCG. I wonder how people can fall in love like this. It's just a miracle to me.

r u alright?i mean is your senses together?

u call that stupidity miracle?this r people that r supposed to be stoned to death

a married man falling inlove wt another woman whilst married to one?

Aloy since u preach d bible so well,have u ever heard of d saying that goes like this -----------------what God has joined together . . . . . . . . .
Re: Loveless Union by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ topic

So your mans want to eat from two pots abi?

He'll find poison in one and I hope very soon!
Re: Loveless Union by DeepZone: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2008
a married man falling inlove wt another woman whilst married to one?

Is that new? people do it all the time. Whether it's immoral or moral will be based on the persons religious affiliation.
Re: Loveless Union by HCH3COO: 12:48am On Aug 07, 2008
psycho crazy angry
Re: Loveless Union by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2008
HCH3COO:

psycho crazy angry

Why u dey insult ur simile?
Re: Loveless Union by HCH3COO: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2008
rotflmfbaopimfpkobojunkie style
Re: Loveless Union by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2008
HCH3COO:

rotflmfbaopimfpkobojunkie style

It's not a laughing matter!
Re: Loveless Union by francessby(f): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2008
you better call that your friend back to order cos he is the man of the house if he tries to love his wife back i think things will normalized
Re: Loveless Union by DeepZone: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2008
It's not a laughing matter!

Wetin you wan make him do? make him cry over another man's palaver? Na he force them go Night vigil?
Re: Loveless Union by DeepZone: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2008

The parents sef tire me; They want to force an adult to stop browsing his new found love and face his wife that is hung on his neck like a liability? You can force this guy to stay behind but his soul will definitely be with that Ijebu girl. Who said Ijebu women are not sweeter than honey?
Re: Loveless Union by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Wetin you wan make him do? make him cry over another man's palaver? Na he force them go Night vigil?

Wetin be ur problem? U drink kerosene wey your body dey burn you?
Re: Loveless Union by Sisikill: 1:14am On Aug 07, 2008
If after 2 kids, the wife is still working to get him to love her, Why did they get married in the first place?
Re: Loveless Union by HCH3COO: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2008
people don't always marry for love. arranged marriages come to mind.
Re: Loveless Union by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2008
Sisikill:

If after 2 kids, the wife is still working to get him to love her, Why did they get married in the first place?

Na the woman propose? Isn't marriage a man's thing in Nigeria?
Re: Loveless Union by KarmaMod(f): 1:19am On Aug 07, 2008
All these so called Christians and their fake "fire on the mountain night vigils".

I guess his vigil didnt say anything about adultery. Bunch of pathetic people
Re: Loveless Union by LadyT(f): 1:24am On Aug 07, 2008
Sorry aren't you meant to pray in night vigils?

When did they become toasting markets?

This is not love this is lust.  Wait till the next night vigil.  I'm sure he will impregnant someone and blame the holy ghost.

So many shall roast in hell.
Re: Loveless Union by Sisikill: 1:52am On Aug 07, 2008
michelin89:

Na the woman propose? Isn't marriage a man's thing in Nigeria?

And he forced for her to accept?
Re: Loveless Union by DeepZone: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2008
This is not love this is lust. Wait till the next night vigil. I'm sure he will impregnant someone and blame the holy ghost.
impregnate.
Re: Loveless Union by ima1(f): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2008
a man who leave a wife n his 2 kidz is an idiot
Re: Loveless Union by LadyT(f): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2008
Thankyou teacher DeepZone. angry
Re: Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2008
impregnant grin grin grin grin

bekee wu agbara!!!!!!
Re: Loveless Union by AloyEmeka9: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2008
you better call that your friend back to order because he is the man of the house if he tries to love his wife back i think things will normalized
Don't you get it? Homeboy is in love and this love has defied every prayer his wife has done on his head. I think he needs serious deliverance from that little woman.If he can walk out on his mom that he loves so much because of this new woman, na only papa God fit bring him back. If na juju be this, the babalawo strong no be small but i still think it's love at second sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas Gift / Y Did She Give Me Her Number / When Female Dates Say I ' I've A Boy Friend' Is It Just To Feel Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.