Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / # (583 Views)

She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# by sexylogan(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
.... tongue

I pray to be married by this time next year. No more one night stands. I want to settle down. smiley
Re: # by Mina98(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
I pray to also get married in 2014 cheesy God help me
Re: # by sexylogan(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mina98: I pray to also get married in 2014 cheesy God help me

Amen oo. smiley almost all my close friends tied the knot this year. Im fast running out of bachelor friends
Re: # by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Later you would wish to divorce same time next year. Better be prepared or you'll be surprised by what you see in marriage. #####see his mouth, all my close friends have tied the knot##### just go and ask those of your friends Watsup!

1 Like

Re: # by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
More financial break through for me.
Re: # by sexylogan(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Go_n_Die: Later you would wish to divorce same time next year. Better be prepared or you'll be surprised by what you see in marriage. #####see his mouth, all my close friends have tied the knot##### just go and ask those of your friends Watsup!

Theres no need to be insultive. Nothing wrong with wanting to get married.

(1) (Reply)

Is Abstinence From Pre-marital Sex Really Possible? / Question Of Τ̲̅ђe Day... / Inlaw's Request: Please Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.