Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution (588 Views)

Heip A Brother Out / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution / Heip My Sisters Boyfriend Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by Ediss(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
.hhhhh
Re: Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by Chimerase(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Honestly smoking of weed is bad if u may knw

1 Like

Re: Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by libertyfather(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
To you marriage looks like alagbon abi kirikiri? Or u think say na ebola wey them go quarantine you? If you no get dictionary google am
Re: Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by merit12(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm
U na gay

U neva see woman u loveold man
Sou join nigeria men assicoation (nma)
Make dey chop clean mouth tell u bye bye?v

Anyways...........

Let him go away from peer ,familypressure
Cos he get to leavewith his. Mistake for the rest of his life

Bad marriage can lead to suden death
Let no one force u into. Marriage cos u regret it
Hang. Out with with ladies,church,club,parties etc
Have. As. Many female friends as possble observe them if any one is good enough for you thenmarry

It better tomarry your friend whom you be comfortable with at the long run
Whenlove falls out of the marriage you can still be friends .

Hold on
#team finding nija jet
Re: Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
The best u can do is to change the boring impression u have about marriage,by looking at it as a beautiful union btwn two opposite souls.The Bible,which is the word of our Creator,ordained marriage & encourages a man not be alone but to leave his parents & cleave unto his wife & the two shall become one.All u need is ur ideal match,definitely some1 exciting & fun to be with,who will rid that die-hard impression of urs.

1 Like

Re: Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Like the poster above me said, the first thing to do is to rid yourself of that wrong perception of marriage. I bet you haven't met a lovely couple that will totally make you wish to find the right one and settle down already. If you live around or relate with couples who are always at each other's neck, then that view of yours got its root there. Once you meet and relate with a couple who love each other and live happily, truss me, you'd wish to be married. And please don't let pressure from anybody force you into marrying the wrong person. That would be the beginning of the end of you.

1 Like

Re: Heip A Nairalander By Your Contribution by donglazy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is it the guy on your DP that's 27 or you

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Your Friend's Ex? / I Love You: Is It Just An Ordinary Word? / WOULD You Date An Ex-serial Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.