Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314709 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
greenalwaz: Pls can anyone put me thru on how to activate dt XM NO DEPOSIT bonus on their platform i just downloaded
it's for new traders! if u are new, simply Register thru d link on d site, upload ur document …if d document are accepted, then u will get d bonus!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
anyone here know any broker dat charge 2 pip spread on oil? i have seen dat of gold with a capital of 100$ (now 3pip). never knew there is guarantee pips scalping 10 - 20 pips on smallest tf. been testing with 6 pips spread. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by achicares(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pls. Benpuzzy, may i have your email address? have serious issue to discuss with u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^ grin grin grin grin Smh join
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ayox2003: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol. This thread.... lipsrsealed

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
tom29reloaded: anyone here know any broker dat charge 2 pip spread on oil? i have seen dat of gold with a capital of 100$ (now 3 pip). never knew there is guarantee pips scalping 10 - 20 pips on smallest tf. been testing with 6 pips spread. thanks

Gold 1197 on d downside or 1777 on d upside. we shall see.
anyway my oil discovery doing excellently well. closed 70 pips from 5 min signal just now. sad i can't find low spread broker for my small capital. will go live soon for d sake of gold
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jamace(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
ayox2003: Lol. This thread.... lipsrsealed

Frawzey
I tell you. This thread is far from achieving its purpose. Too many roforofo.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jpmorgan003: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
ayox2003: Lol. This thread.... lipsrsealed

Frawzey
full of fun.....#crawls back to my coner
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by greenalwaz: 12:28am On Jul 29, 2014
fxbomovi: it's for new traders! if u are new, simply Register thru d link on d site, upload ur document …if d document are accepted, then u will get d bonus!
Thks for dt
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2014
still bullish biased on gold....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2014
omejeo: sell usdcad now at current price tp120pip sl 50pip
lucky trader do u still feel lucky? keep giving urself likes and calling ur father goat. u never see anytin. thief
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2014
seyejohn94: still bullish biased on gold....

you sure about this sir?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2014
good mornin 2 u all,is it possible 4 me 2 b scammed by merely providing my domiciliary account details 2 som1?am asking bcoz som1 e-mailed me 2 send her(as she claims)my accnt details so she cn transfer £300,000 2 me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2014
It is funny how people come out of nowhere and say "This thread bla bla.." If the good traders don't post what do you expect? If you are not happy with the thread what are you doing to make it better? If you are not doing anything then stop coming to the page to tell us long story jare!

Gold looks like it wants to move up. Make we dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
fxsly:

you sure about this sir?
nothing is certain....but from my chart it shud break the trendline...once it closes above it, will add to my buy...close above 1306.0 shud bring the bulls in
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
seyejohn94:
nothing is certain....but from my chart it shud break the trendline...once it closes above it, will add to my buy...close above 1306.0 shud bring the bulls in

I am still watching though... If my stop at 1313 gets hit I will watch for an area to join the bulls.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: good mornin 2 u all,is it possible 4 me 2 b scammed by merely providing my domiciliary account details 2 som1?am asking bcoz som1 e-mailed me 2 send her(as she claims)my accnt details so she cn transfer £300,000 2 me.

Are you a Bureau de' change operator?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Shevychen2: It is funny how people come out of nowhere and say "This thread bla bla.." If the good traders don't post what do you expect? If you are not happy with the thread what are you doing to make it better? If you are not doing anything then stop coming to the page to tell us long story jare!

Gold looks like it wants to move up. Make we dey watch.
u remind me of piponomics.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2014
fxbomovi: u remind me of piponomics.

How? I used to admire him too. All of them don run.

He will come and lament on how thread don spoil one day too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by leopower(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: good mornin 2 u all,is it possible 4 me 2 b scammed by merely providing my domiciliary account details 2 som1?am asking bcoz som1 e-mailed me 2 send her(as she claims)my accnt details so she cn transfer £300,000 2 me.

dont try it pls.............. since u ar not sure of that person, stay clear
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Shevychen2:

How? I used to admire him too. All of them don run.

He will come and lament on how thread don spoil one day too.
u are just direct and strict like him
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
seyejohn94:
menh the candle is long...... standing aside
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
already in GJ sell as i speculated yesterday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
tom29reloaded:
lucky trader do u still feel lucky? keep giving urself likes and calling ur father goat. u never see any tin. thief
see this bitch i have notice your bad intension. is to chase anybody that get good intension to make this forum grow u think by saying this you can chase me out of this thread like you did to our ogas YOU KNOW FIT. Na shame go chase you out of here very soon i am waiting for your so called alert for one month when you start your live trade on 4th Aug MR KNOW IT ALL.EVERYBODY IS THIEF ACCORDING TO YOU.ITS FRUSTRATION IS AFFECTING YOU thats why you are attacking each comment made on this trade even the one that does not concern you. NOW I UNDERSTAND .MY SIMPLE ADVICE TO YOU IS TO NOT TO BLAME PEOPLE FOR YOUR FAILURE .i will monitor every post you made on this nairaland and will know who is thief then
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
"Conquer yourself you will conquer the
market!!!"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2014
omejeo: see this bitch i have notice your bad intension. is to chase anybody that get good intension to make this forum grow u think by saying this you can chase me out of this thread like you did to our ogas YOU KNOW FIT. Na shame go chase you out of here very soon i am waiting for your so called alert for one month when you start your live trade on 4th Aug MR KNOW IT ALL EVERYBODY IS THIEF ACCORDING TO YOU.ITS FRUSTRATION IS AFFECTING YOU thats why you are attacking each comment made on this trade even the one that does not concern you. NOW I UNDERSTAND .MY SIMPLE ADVICE TO YOU IS TO NOT TO BLAME PEOPLE FOR YOUR FAILURE .i will monitor every post you made on this nairaland and will know who is thief then

hmm at bolded another lie again. tell me where i said i will post alert for 1 month? you sure are infested with anger envy jealousy hatred and frustration. ok we go see u go shame.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
honeric01:

Are you a Bureau de' change operator?
nope
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
tom29reloaded:
i will hopefully start trading on August 4th 2014 with 100 bucks with my trade explorer exposed for d first week and reveal it d last time on December 1, 2014 to tell d newbies they can do it if i can. Happy trading bro.

whether one month or five or 10 months i am waitIng for your alert MR KNOW IT ALL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
leopower:

dont try it pls.............. since u ar not sure of that person, stay clear
actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not

scam bro. u will still ask to pay some charges be4 d final transfer of such money otherwise na fraud money she /he will transfer to ur account dt will lead to ur arresst. no free thinz bro be-careful

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ollybode(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2014
good morning everybody. firstly, i want to tank willscof and mez for referring me to those great site by Johnathon fox and host of other expert on PA. thanks a lot. Now just to practice what i have learn, i am watching nzd/usd as the daily support level 0.855255 has been broken from 1hr and 4hr time frame., and am waitin for a pull back or a retracement to that level to pull a short trigger.i think am right wit mai analysis

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Aloaye001: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not
Ds man i dnt bilv u re a nigerian!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.