Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315577 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
see the yeye gold. mtchew undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Birikiti: Hello folks. Hope I did not miss much.

Anyone enjoying the 50 pips at a time trades on Gold? Don't stay fixated on holding out for a long move...take 50 pips at a time and you'll be amazed at how easy it is.

1310 is currently acting as a resistance. Wait patiently for price to test it and watch for sell signals on lower TFs. Sell and TP at 50 pips and run for your life!

Did anyone catch the free 50 pips? Please get out now o before the thing reverses and chop all ya profit!

Destination 1290; let's see how price reacts at that level to see if we can get 50 pips in a long position from there!

See you next time. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
while boys talk like market women, men are enjoying brakeouts everywhere
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
oil sell signal....98.xx here we come
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by dagr8(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
currentprice:
but he obligated to mislead the young trader

this post is exactly one of the post that make this place a laughing stock if continuing this way i will not be surprise if the real trader give up coming here to avoid sand mixing with their garri
Ok...now I can identify who currentprice is grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Aloaye001: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: hw?
nijjas re nt supose 2b easily jobed!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just dey see say Gold finally behaved. Narrow escape though just 10pips away from stop loss shocked shocked

Make we see where the fall go end..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by endfx1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
What a thread!.....funny post everywhere lol

May God help us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ForexRaider(f): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
And plenty English teachers in the thread grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aloaye001: nijjas re nt supose 2b easily jobed!
who told u i was jobbed?nd who told u naijas r nt jobbed?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
natruetalk:

@willscolf

at last Eu get to my eyeing zone, a zone to watch.

it friday i have closed all my trades till next week. great! week Thank God

eyeing zone breached valid with dis fat candle. watching to c how retrace action will be but if a break above it happen hmmmm. with d look of thinz dollar too strong to joke with @ d moment. na me and my oyel, EN for now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
natruetalk:

eyeing zone breached valid with dis fat candle. watching to c how retrace action will be but if a break above it happen hmmmm. with d look of thinz dollar too strong to joke with @ d moment. na me and my oyel, EN for now
1.3390 is stil valid ,but lets jst b watchin it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
natruetalk:

one of my oil quote is showing 107.xx and 100.xx.

d 100.xx is world crude right? waiting for it to clear round number for a buy. what do u think oil man?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by olusode97(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not
guy have u seen that person before or has the person called..if not I will say the person is a scam.....someone can not just wake up and say she wants to give that amount of money. He or she will want to use your account for something....he may send it and say later that he changed is mind and say u should send back the money...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
if this thread could survive the days of foreking2012 then it can survive anything grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bedfordng(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not
you are still even asking if it is dangerous or not when it is clear (korokoro) scam.who will give you 300,000.certainly not the senegal babe.the reverend is just a side player.that camp is their base which they use in their write up.all this is yahoo write up formats.hope the fine pix she sent to you is not what is driving you from thinking straight.so this guys are still making use of this old format.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
bedfordng: you are still even asking if it is dangerous or not when it is clear (korokoro) scam.who will give you 300,000.certainly not the senegal babe.the reverend is just a side player.that camp is their base which they use in their write up.all this is yahoo write up formats.hope the fine pix she sent to you is not what is driving you from thinking straight.so this guys are still making use of this old format.
do u believe in miracles? lolzzz,no mind dem jaree
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by samuelkanu: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
fxsly: if this thread could survive the days of foreking2012 then it can survive anything grin
Jokes apart i really miss fxking2012 here. He would have ruffled so many feathers by now grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2014
market is aligning itself with whatever the news out come will be.

hopefully note FOMC. if tps are not met before then i close all abeg
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2014
it's time like this people abandon their strategy and throw caution to d winds.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
"You can't "wish" the market into action; it
isn't listening. When the markets rest, do the
same."

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jamace(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2014
fxbomovi: "You can't "wish" the market into action; it
isn't listening. When the markets rest, do the
same."
Na so o, my brother. Sometimes analysis paralysis de make person du mumu mumu. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello guys, hope trading is going well today.

Watch out for opportunities to sell Gold (using sell PA signals on lower TFs) from around 1303 for the usual 50 pips today. Please save yourself the heartbreak and take TP at 1298-1295.

Happy trading guys.

Caveat emptor!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
218k?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
forex d only biz wia u dey see plenty money bt 2 pack am na wahala

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Birikiti: Hello guys, hope trading is going well today.

Watch out for opportunities to sell Gold (using sell PA signals on lower TFs) from around 1303 for the usual 50 pips today. Please save yourself the heartbreak and take TP at 1298-1295.

Happy trading guys.

Caveat emptor!

50 pips taken, now I'm out waiting for the next signal

See you later. Byeeee grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
EU tp hit, AU still running, exited GJ on a loss

@ natrutalk is this how tempting this EN can be? i have been on a sell since yesterday.

the brother that analysed NZUSD thanks for the heads up cos its now paying after the waiting and am expecting more push just like u analysed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.