Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315564 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not

Chiaman na scam,i receive that a lot from different beautiful ladies on Facebook with only one photo in their photo album telling me to send them a mail,when u send d mail she starts telling you story of how a rich/royal girl like her turned a refugee in Senegal currently staying in a camp,trusting you to help her secure a Visa for her with her money to leave the country and further her studies abroad,She will drop a fone no. and tell you to call one Rev Father who is in charge of them at the camp,that she'll come and receive the call at a fixed time....

That'z d Scam pattern
I don tell u dia
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: actually it all started wen she told me dia was war in his country ivory coast,whch made her flee 2 senegal.so she said she's got about £4m in a certain bank in d U.K whch her late father left 4 her nd dat she wud want 2 transfer d money into my accnt here in 9ja nd den get 2 spend her life wit me havin told me how God revealed 2 her hw i happened 2 b d man 4 her.I perceived scam in d whole stuff so i pulled out. about 4months later ,here she is claiming she has found som1 else in paraguah whom she has suceeded in transfering d fund nd now equally living wit him as his husband bt dat she wud want 2 give me £300,000 to make up for all d initial stress.nw she asked me 2 call 1 reverend in senegal,nd provide him wit wia 2 transfer d money.so dis is y asked if mere providing such a person wit my domi accnt details wud b dangerous or not

Lolzzz,i didn't even read all this b4 replying,so she finally met someone but she's still want your details? Hmm,she try sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
omejeo: whether one month or five or 10 months i am waitIng for your alert MR KNOW IT ALL
for lying on me, may u remain deaf and dumb soon.

tom29reloaded:
i will hopefully start trading on August 4th 2014 with 100 bucks with my trade explorer exposed for d first week and reveal it d last time on December 1, 2014 to tell d newbies they can do it if i can. Happy trading bro.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
tom29reloaded:

tom tom pls stop all this nonsense now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
tom29reloaded:

WE GO SEE WHO WILL BE DUMB AND DEAF .LIKE I TOLD YOU I WILL EXPOSE YOU .INGRATE HUMAN BEING
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
omejeo: WE GO SEE WHO WILL BE DUMB AND DEAF .LIKE I TOLD YOU I WILL EXPOSE YOU .INGRATE HUMAN BEING
haha do it quick abeg
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2014
tom29reloaded:
haha do it quick abeg
TIME WILL TELL LET ME GO BACK TO MY BIZ INSTEAD OF WASTING MY PRESIOUS TIME WITH BUSY DOING NOTHING LIKE YOU
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2014
omejeo: TIME WILL TELL LET ME GO BACK TO MY BIZ INSTEAD OF WASTING MY PRESIOUS TIME WITH BUSY DOING NOTHING LIKE YOU
so u don dey shout sign of frustration.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Lotz of immaturity being displayed here,is it because of ranging times?

Let'z use this opportunity and discuss Candlesticks,Chart patterns and Price action na?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
na story be dis Lawson
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
About Benpuzzy,
There are some that believe that Benpuzzy Is a faceless individual or scam artist seeking newbies to scam or whatever but I have met with him in Owerri for over 3 occasions now.One thing I know about him is that he loves this thread so much that most of his talking points were about FTA family.
1. If he is a scammer do you think he will paste his pictures all over the forum recklessly, even that of his wife and daughter? If you think so then you don’t know who a scammer is..I won’t paste pictures of my family freely on any forum in this our naija because of the obvious(let me err on the side of caution).If Ben has scammed you then come out and prove it and save all the newbies rather than crying wolf where there is none. Remember the case Odiaero?
2. At our Computer center in Owerri,for several weeks including the week that nairaland crashed I was with Ben and he showed me the forexfactory performance of Tom29 and I knew then that Tom29 had everything to gain or loose concerning their agreement. Ben had already opened the live account that would be given to Tom. So, Mr.Tom29 u lost an opportunity. ACCEPT IT! In Owerri I met others traders who came around to meet with Ben in my territory. If he was a bad person as some are painting him to be I am sure he will lack followers/friends flocking around him for some assistance.
3. Come to think of it, did anyone force Ben to promise Tom N10k for his wahala? No. I was surprised when he dragged himself into Tom’s NET by offering a compensation. The guy was being sympathetic otherwise their arrangement ended when Tom failed. So The N10k is no basis for all these attacks on his person. I am sure these attacks would make any kind hearted person withdraw his gift.
4. I have seen Ben’s trading platform as he has also looked into mine severally. Trust me I know a Demo account when I see one. Apart from my live accounts sometimes I trade demo- contest account and discuss them with him but NOT ONCE did I see Ben with a demo account. Ben has several live accounts that he trades and he keeps the trades TAB minimized. Most people that do this usually do it to reduce emotional up and down when u watch the actual figures.
5. Selling of indicators: the first time I saw Benpuzzy in Owerri was when he lodge in a hotel at Works layout late last year. I had a desire for one of the indicators I always saw on his posts and asked him for it and he forwarded it to me without blinking and eyelid. I was happy and impressed and also ashamed. ASHAMED?U may want to ask. Yes ashamed .I was ashamed of myself because if it were me I would sell it to you.I am still using that indicator till this moment. Thanks once again.
6. Concerning the screenshot it is left for Ben to decide to publish full financial status to the public in whichever way he wants.I am yet to speak with him since he got back to the north but I wish to prevail on him to make a more detailed screenshot.
7. In conclusion, Mr.Tom29 please if you don’t want to enter heaven don’t stay at the gate and prevent others from entering. Stop all these your attacks on people, be a Man. No need to be rude. Please don’t bother responding to this paragraph because I won’t honour you with a reply. U have finished with Benpuzzy and you are now quarrelling with another member, someone should please throw this boy out of this place!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Hunkyimage:

Chiaman na scam,i receive that a lot from different beautiful ladies on Facebook with only one photo in their photo album telling me to send them a mail,when u send d mail she starts telling you story of how a rich/royal girl like her turned a refugee in Senegal currently staying in a camp,trusting you to help her secure a Visa for her with her money to leave the country and further her studies abroad,She will drop a fone no. and tell you to call one Rev Father who is in charge of them at the camp,that she'll come and receive the call at a fixed time....

That'z d Scam pattern
I don tell u dia
tnx 4 d heads up bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
natruetalk:

scam bro. u will still ask to pay some charges be4 d final transfer of such money otherwise na fraud money she /he will transfer to ur account dt will lead to ur arresst. no free thinz bro be-careful
tot as much,tnx 4 d heads up bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2014
ollybode: good morning everybody. firstly, i want to tank willscof and mez for referring me to those great site by Johnathon fox and host of other expert on PA. thanks a lot. Now just to practice what i have learn, i am watching nzd/usd as the daily support level 0.855255 has been broken from 1hr and 4hr time frame., and am waitin for a pull back or a retracement to that level to pull a short trigger.i think am right wit mai analysis
i've analysed d pair dat pair,bt am nt currently on pc,bt frm wot i c,u r gettin dia kip it up
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Aloaye001: Ds man i dnt bilv u re a nigerian!
hw?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2014
willscolf: tnx 4 d heads up bro

You're welcome... Don't even give out your acc name n no.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Hunkyimage: Lotz of immaturity being displayed here,is it because of ranging times?

so market is ranging? thank God for my system then cos i don't notice sideways.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2014
please all do not give ur account details to anyone online cos someone 4rm here was trying to know my identify and d bank is now investigating d issue to know d fellow and why.

dis thread may be CLOSED if tins goes as planned.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2014
tom29reloaded whatever he called him self .his mission is since he is not making it he taught others cannot make in this mkt .he is trying to stop this thread thereby chasing people away from this thread so that the thread will be dead.but he cannot achieved it this thread exit before you registered as a member and will stay alive whether you like it or not.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2014
kai you guys are joking! Tom maybe you are doing this for fun dunno! this biz is a goldmine if take it very serious. let's make this thread work and make us RICH by giving nearly flawless ALERTS regardless of alerts are valid or not please! for info lemme open ya eyes I have seen someone turn $54 to $479 within a day! the acct Ben has shown though impressive can be done by anyone! this is not rocket science! Tom you are talented but try to contain ya boasting! be matured for once
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
The law, hope master ben didn't award you contract forward the write up to you for copy and paste

i will believe your write-up and start believing the master himself if he can prove to the house the last chart posted was a real account.

if it not real account which i believe was not till this moment am typing. what is the motive behind posting a demo claiming it to be real for the public viewing?

i will continuing my unilever advert if no answer or if the answer come as any form of attack.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
his not obligated to do that

currentprice: The law, hope master ben didn't award you contact forward the write up to you for copy and paste

i will believe your write-up and start believing the master himself if he can prove to the house the last chart posted is a real account.

if it not real account which i believe is not till this moment am typing. what is the motive behind posting a demo claiming it to be real for the public viewing?

i will continuing my unilever advert if no answer or if the answer come as any form of attack.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
fxbomovi: his not obligated to do that

but he obligated to mislead the young trader

this post is exactly one of the post that make this place a laughing stock if continuing this way i will not be surprise if the real trader give up coming here to avoid sand mixing with their garri
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello folks. Hope I did not miss much.

Anyone enjoying the 50 pips at a time trades on Gold? Don't stay fixated on holding out for a long move...take 50 pips at a time and you'll be amazed at how easy it is.

1310 is currently acting as a resistance. Wait patiently for price to test it and watch for sell signals on lower TFs. Sell and TP at 50 pips and run for your life!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aggrippa: kai you guys are joking! Tom maybe you are doing this for fun dunno! this biz is a goldmine if take it very serious. let's make this thread work and make us RICH by giving nearly flawless ALERTS regardless of alerts are valid or not please! for info lemme open ya eyes I have seen someone turn $54 to $479 within a day! the acct Ben has shown though impressive can be done by anyone! this is not rocket science! Tom you are talented but try to contain ya boasting! be matured for once

bro is possible am not doubting fx cos am about to turn 100$ to 5000$ from August to December 1, 2014 by d grace of d Almighty Yahweh

please do u know any broker dat charge 1 or 2 pip spread on oil/gold with my little capital. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Birikiti: Hello folks. Hope I did not miss much.

Anyone enjoying the 50 pips at a time trades on Gold? Don't stay fixated on holding out for a long move...take 50 pips at a time and you'll be amazed at how easy it is.

1310 is currently acting as a resistance. Wait patiently for price to test it and watch for sell signals on lower TFs. Sell and TP at 50 pips and run for your life!

GBAM!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
hello fx traders. this is a great community of traders. am new here but am not actually new cuz i view an enjoy u guyz from d side. am a swing trader. i trade only PA on d daily chart. i admire some traders here most especially natruetalk. pls stop d fights try to learn something new and let d pips rain on us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
..............na scam bro. No try dis oooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aggrippa: kai you guys are joking! Tom maybe you are doing this for fun dunno! this biz is a goldmine if take it very serious. let's make this thread work and make us RICH by giving nearly flawless ALERTS regardless of alerts are valid or not please! for info lemme open ya eyes I have seen someone turn $54 to $479 within a day! the acct Ben has shown though impressive can be done by anyone! this is not rocket science! Tom you are talented but try to contain ya boasting! be matured for once
$54 to $479,dats roughly 800% profit in 1day?i tink d question is how many times was he able 2 achieve dat fit witout blowing d accnt?success in dis biz is attributted 2 consistency.so lets stop preaching "d almost imposible" in dis biz 4 d sake of newbies
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by achicares(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
currentprice:
but he obligated to mislead the young trader

this post is exactly one of the post that make this place a laughing stock if continuing this way i will not be surprise if the real trader give up coming here to avoid sand mixing with their garri

No, my dear, the real traders didn't run away because of posts like that. The real traders, ran away because , they are responsible, and responsible people don't engage themselves in fights and argument. So, they leave it for people like you, to enjoy what you like doing. Sometimes, i wonder, if all these add any pip to anyones acc.
Better still, do the simple thing. CAll EFCC FOR BENPUZZY.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
EU and AU sell is over ripe now. am just coming online

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.