Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315216 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
i ran into santa claus nd d following discussion took place. Santa claus:wot gift do u want 4 chrismas? Me: i want an aeroplane. Santa claus:b realistic. Me: ok i want d holy grail 4 trading.santa claus: wot colour of aeroplane did u say u want? ....happy weekend 2 u all

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by cybug: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
willscolf:
i ran into santa claus nd d following discussion took place. Santa claus:wot gift do u want 4 chrismas? Me: i want an aeroplane. Santa claus:b realistic. Me: ok i want d holy grail 4 trading.santa claus: wot colour of aeroplane did u say u want? ....happy weekend 2 u all
LOLest cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Guyz please I need your review about IronFx . com. And more appreciates for response from IronFx's Clients. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2014
willscolf:

People don't seek the right knowledge or ask the right questions. You shouldn't ask for holy grail cos its already here but rather ask for discipline and self control.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Pairs to watch out for @ market open!! grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2014
sojmann:
Pairs to watch out for @ market open!! grin

Why not wait towards a news release instead of market open?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2014
wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Kirinwa:

Why not wait towards a news release instead of market open?

ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by divinepips(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2014
willscolf:

It is more easy for a man to go through the eye of the needle than to get a Holy grail in FX. Happy to meet people of like minds.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gbam! today is a special Sunday here, and this month is a special month for me on dis Financial mkt business cool

yeah! for those who trade Gold will be back by 5pm to share my view on it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fatalitho: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
natruetalk:
Gbam! today is a special Sunday here, and this month is a special month for me on dis Financial mkt business cool
yeah! for those who trade Gold will be back by 5pm to shar
e my view on it.

bros pls help me with the way u trade,links to materia,articles,videos etc.
my email is imprint12335@yahoo.com.thank u sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
natruetalk:
yeah! for those who trade Gold will be back by 5pm to share my view on it.

I trade & hold gold and currency for longer period, only day trade oil for now. Trend is likely to change on GOLD and am eyeing to BUY. below chart is my view

As pipsland78 said last week, this trade is not for those with tight Sl, or 100pips sl and if price breached d support zone set-up need to be review again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by divinepips(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
GBPNZD's business with the far south is far from over. Don't say u weren't told. 1.9250 seems an ideal medium term target. Over 600pips lying fallow to be picked. Who's in? entry is key.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by elyte(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
MikkeyJ:

Bro i bought usdcad nd sold gold yesterday.

Ok...good to know that... Hope the rocking will continue this week with eurusd fall.... Forex is sweet mehn
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by saintfaculty(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2014
just sold Gold.....

silverboy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by PipSurgeon(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2014
oil dey vex.. nyt.. happy new piping week ya all.. may the green be with ya.. as for GA.. attached

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2014
.........."FX IS SWEET"............

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by micynute94(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2014
This one that am seeing oga benpuzzy, saintfaculty, .. .
December go make sense be that o..

Happy New Month to allooofffff u..
Greener pips to come.
Ciao

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by femiola3: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2014
saintfaculty:
just sold Gold.....

silverboy
...Pls i want to make a clarification frm you...need to reach you...my email is faanoolayinka@yahoo.com....thanks!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Exited my sell for a buy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by michelism(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
strategy sent to all who requested

Please I need the strategy. My e-mail is, michelism4real@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
PLS GUYZ HELP! I want to make a deposit into my forex account with paypal that registered and verified in nigeria name. But am afraid if i can withdraw by nigeria paypal base on paypal restriction on nigeria that we can only shopping with nigeria paypal account online without receives money by it. Pls guz advice me based on your experiences. THANKS.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by espeefx: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
EURJPY very much with bullish momentum after the long bullish trend that initiated by the huge pin bar buy signal setup. The pin bar bar buy signal offered at least RR 1:3 for anybody who was LONG. This week it is likely to see price pullback thus we wait and watch for price action buy setup...#hespeefx

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by espeefx: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cul4real:
PLS GUYZ HELP! I want to make a deposit into my forex account with paypal that registered and verified in nigeria name. But am afraid if i can withdraw by nigeria paypal base on paypal restriction on nigeria that we can only shopping with nigeria paypal account online without receives money by it. Pls guz advice me based on your experiences. THANKS.

The best way to go about it is for you to fund any forex account through your dollar domicillary account. it is the only reliable means.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by espeefx: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
from experience i can say categorically that using indicators to trade forex is like complicating the whole process of trading. nothing feels much better and good than trading forex by studying the raw price chart. indicators make you to be glue to your system and turn you to a gambler.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by espeefx: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
When George Soro made bank of England broke he used price action setup called fakey/hikkake setup to trade the signal that fetch him more than $1b. price action trading technique all the way.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by espeefx: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello, i am professional trader, forex coach and CEO of TTMWPA. For over 8yrs hav been trading the financial market and i can say wit great audacity that forex trading is real and profitable but alot of people are not getting it right because they aint ready to go through the process of learning. from experience to be candid, forex trading require a simple process which you must stick to but people mess the process up with alot of indicators. forex trading solely involve price movement thus what matter most is to study the raw price movement without messing up your chart with indicators that are useless and lagging. The essence of this seminal is to teach both beginners and advance forex trader on how to effectively trade the financial market with pure price movement. trading forex successfully is divided into three aspect 1. trading technique 2. risk management 3. discipline. i only want those that are passionate and discipline to attend this seminal. forex trading is not a day seminal because it requires adequate mentorship. the seminal is for a week while all participants automatically qualifies for life membership. Also am going to personal guide you on how to open forex trading account with a reputable broker without any intermediary. Free forex seminal hold every sat 10am but you must call to reserve a seat. While intensive forex Course fee for beginners is 25,000 and advanced is for 47,500. Contact: office address 4 ogundiran street,adjacent adewale st, off oladun rd, council bus stop, isheri olofin,ikotun, lagos. Call 08177453007 08037016040. whatsapp no 07066926074.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Mack3N: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cul4real:
better leave paypal and their wahala alone...its a good thing you are aware they did not unlock the "recieve money" feauture after making it available again to nigerians...
advice:use your mastercard(IF your broker accepts cards from nigeria)allow an hour or less to reflect
OR use any ecurrency like webmoney,perfect money(its instant)
wire transfer is ok like someone suggested is ok IF you can bear the charge(allow seven working days) to reflect.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mack3N:

better leave paypal and their wahala alone...its a good thing you are aware they did not unlock the "recieve money" feauture after making it available again to nigerians...
advice:use your mastercard(IF your broker accepts cards from nigeria)allow an hour or less to reflect
OR use any ecurrency like webmoney,perfect money(its instant)
wire transfer is ok like someone suggested is ok IF you can bear the charge(allow seven working days) to reflect.
THANKS A LOT
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
espeefx:

The best way to go about it is for you to fund any forex account through your dollar domicillary account. it is the only reliable means.
THANKS A LOT
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by emiye(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cul4real:
Guyz please I need your review about IronFx . com. And more appreciates for response from IronFx's Clients. Thanks.
I am making use of ironfx, so far , so good.

I am 3 months old on live forex, and 3 months old on iron fx , so far, so good.

Requirements - Bank statements showing your address, scanned copy of your debit card, your id card (int. passport or national id card)

Payments will be made online using your debit card. You are good to go.

Ironfx has one of the best customer care service i have witnessed, based on my observation, the spread is relatively competitive( there might be better ones).

I see you are getting heated up, when someone said you will blow your account or something of that nature, i implore you not to, he is right and wrong at the same time. I actually started with a 1,000usd, and my trainer warned me of how soon i will blow my account,3 months down the line, i have withdrawn my initial deposits and some profits , and only trading with profits. You must strive to prove people wrong.

Withdrawal with iron fx-----for initial deposits, you can withdraw by sending a request to ironfx, and you get your funds transferred to your account (savings or current)
Withdrawal with ironfx ---- for profits , you withdraw by transfer to your domicilliary account, so if you dont have one, go and open one now.

I was given 60% bonus then, but i noticed it is taken away from you, when you request to withdraw your initial deposits proportionally.

I think ironfx is good enough.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Millionjeff:

@drpips1 .pls bros I need your trading system.I want to start demo trading with fxpro platform.pls bros forward it to me @ gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thank for your anticipated assistance.

No probs broh.....you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.