Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315226 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow this week will be nice. Price action on the move
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by divinepips(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
I am shorting Gold with all ming, strenght and soul, 970 is possible
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sell us your perfectmoney at N172. instant funding available! cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mack3N:

better leave paypal and their wahala alone...its a good thing you are aware they did not unlock the "recieve money" feauture after making it available again to nigerians...
advice:use your mastercard(IF your broker accepts cards from nigeria)allow an hour or less to reflect
OR use any ecurrency like webmoney,perfect money(its instant)
wire transfer is ok like someone suggested is ok IF you can bear the charge(allow seven working days) to reflect.

Fxcm deposit n withdrawal on dom acct less dan seven days. Roughly three to four workin days for withdrawal n deposit like second workin day
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
emiye:
I am making use of ironfx, so far , so good.

I am 3 months old on live forex, and 3 months old on iron fx , so far, so good.

Requirements - Bank statements showing your address, scanned copy of your debit card, your id card (int. passport or national id card)

Payments will be made online using your debit card. You are good to go.

Ironfx has one of the best customer care service i have witnessed, based on my observation, the spread is relatively competitive( there might be better ones).

I see you are getting heated up, when someone said you will blow your account or something of that nature, i implore you not to, he is right and wrong at the same time. I actually started with a 1,000usd, and my trainer warned me of how soon i will blow my account,3 months down the line, i have withdrawn my initial deposits and some profits , and only trading with profits. You must strive to prove people wrong.

Withdrawal with iron fx-----for initial deposits, you can withdraw by sending a request to ironfx, and you get your funds transferred to your account (savings or current)
Withdrawal with ironfx ---- for profits , you withdraw by transfer to your domicilliary account, so if you dont have one, go and open one now.

I was given 60% bonus then, but i noticed it is taken away from you, when you request to withdraw your initial deposits proportionally.

I think ironfx is good enough.
I am highly impressed with your mentorship adviced. You are great bro and I appreciate you a lot. Thank you so much.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
natruetalk:

I trade & hold gold and currency for longer period, only day trade oil for now. Trend is likely to change on GOLD and am eyeing to BUY. below chart is my view

As pipsland78 said last week, this trade is not for those with tight Sl, or 100pips sl and if price breached d support zone set-up need to be review again

update on my yesterday view/gift

3 position on d run with +1320pips at d moment grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Thinkr(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
natruetalk:

Good position boss. I see something extra ordinary on that chart. If I had traded that thing I would have messed up. Am learning from you. For those who want to get in now don't rush plz just wait there will be retracement to the short term support then up up up(most likely). Nice trade. Boss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Mack3N: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
infofirst:

Fxcm deposit n withdrawal on dom acct less dan seven days. Roughly three to four workin days for withdrawal n deposit like second workin day
yes,they all take effect in less than seven working days....but they will always say allow seven working days,just incase
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
natruetalk:

bro u are a very experienced trader. looking to buy at retracement after todays candle. have a pipfull week many greens to ur account.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
infofirst:

pls what is Fxcm minimum deposit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seems gold is still heading north and north and north.

Going to Borno...

This Swiss gold referendum self!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who knows where EJ may be heading this weak. I foresee a reversal to 145, then 143, then 141...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
AmeLonRo:
Seems gold is still heading north and north and north.

Going to Borno...

This Swiss gold referendum self!

Lol. The news only pushed it down with few pips bt its nt a heavy news. It will stil go down later 2day.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cul4real:
pls what is Fxcm minimum deposit

Not sure but i used $400 then
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Cul4real(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
infofirst:

Not sure but i used $400 then
thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Jaidooo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
My Jesus! See gold.
Orgasmic feeling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
dis one na black Monday trade.

All trades move to positive SL

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
i expect people to be posting trade alert here based on the strategy i sent to them, but i cant find any. is it that they dont understand or that they are selfish and decided to eat alone.anywell i will send to you before weekend.
michelism:

Please I need the strategy. My e-mail is, michelism4real@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
its not black Monday but Switzerland vote on gold.
natruetalk:
dis one na black Monday trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Jaidooo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
natruetalk:
Lol. You can say that again bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
hope u put stoploss on this.??
divinepips:
I am shorting Gold with all ming, strenght and soul, 970 is possible
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Gold,after taking out my stops, you now decided to go the path? you are not funny at all!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jamace(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
natruetalk:

Good one. But if I were you, I would have taken the SL to around 1200.00
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
The essence of sparing my time to send and teach my TRADING STRATEGY is that people can post the trade alert here for others to make money, but am not seeing any good result, i kept quite for them to post but for one week no body has posted alert based on DOUBLE TOP OR DOUBLE BOTTOM ZIGZAG TRADING. What else should i do??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
jamace:
Good one. But if were you, I would have taken the SL to around 1200.00

More like 1208 or thereabout.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijababe:

Something like that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
jamace:
Good one. But if I were you, I would have taken the SL to around 1200.00

naijababe:

will look into dt. Thks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 12ema: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
The essence of sparing my time to send and teach my TRADING STRATEGY is that people can post the trade alert here for others to make money, but am not seeing any good result, i kept quite for them to post but for one week no body has posted alert based on DOUBLE TOP OR DOUBLE BOTTOM ZIGZAG TRADING. What else should i do??

We don hear. There's way too much emotion here. People relax; trading is a marathon not a race.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Closed shop for the year till January..

Adios guys..

Still need 2 more traders for the coming year though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks brother
12ema:

We don hear. There's way too much emotion here. People relax; trading is a marathon not a race.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by divinepips(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
hope u put stoploss on this.??

Trailing stoploss hit
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Very Good my brother
divinepips:

Trailing stoploss hit

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.