Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex (5347 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by Pdizzle(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
kiss
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by hensben(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ahan no 7 don let me know y rich men wife nor dey born plenty children,d man dey always cheat cos d woman nor dey attract him while d woman go dey find young boy wey go dey service her engine...OP keep it up, hapi new year
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by holythug(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
u try
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by kolamilan(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
it has over 8,000 nerve fibers –more than twice the number found in the head of a peni's
that's why female enjoys sex more than male. Imagine the other wayround OMG.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by Missmossy(f): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mmmmm,interesting.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by GentleMimi: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
I totally agree with point number 5. Women glow when properly satisfied... lipsrsealed
Errrrmmmm
*coughs,sneezes,rubs nose*
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by xynerise: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
GentleMimi: I totally agree with point number 5. Women glow when properly satisfied... lipsrsealed
Errrrmmmm
Not when she was screwed by a Typical Lagos cab driver.

It depends on the screwer's blood o grin
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by GentleMimi: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
xynerise:
Not when she was screwed by a Typical Lagos cab driver.

It depends on the screwer's blood o grin
hmmmm,pappy antelope speaking from experience.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by xynerise: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
GentleMimi:
hmmmm,pappy antelope speaking from experience.
The cab driving experience? tongue
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by GentleMimi: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
xynerise:
The cab driving experience? tongue
.....and the screwing experience combined... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by MaziOmenuko: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
cool
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by xynerise: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
GentleMimi:
.....and the screwing experience combined... lipsrsealed
The latter? Yes! grin
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by Smily202(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
sex sex sex sex ......sweet
huh....

..let me bang on my gf..shaaa. .to stay healthy...... grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by Robohangel(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
Interesting. "sex makes a woman glow more." smiley
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by GentleMimi: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
xynerise:
The latter? Yes! grin

Chai!
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by GentleMimi: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Roboh_angel: Interesting. "sex makes a woman glow more." smiley
Are u glowing? lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by xynerise: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
GentleMimi:
Chai!
Whats the ''chaing'' about? grin
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by Kelvin0(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
:oScary facts i must say shocked....
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by dasparrow: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
GentleMimi: I totally agree with point number 5. Women glow when properly satisfied... lipsrsealed
Errrrmmmm

Yes they glow and after that begin to dry up like Bonga fish because they have contracted one or more of the gazillion sexually transmitted diseases out there because they have sex with men who sleep around. This is especially true with African women who have sex with African men who on the average are known to have sex up and down the place without protection (thank polygamy for that). There is a reason why Africa remains the continent with the highest rate of HIV/AIDS in the world.

@Post

So, 80% of the people who have sex will at some point contract a sexually transmitted disease as point number 6 points out? Well, that's quite disturbing. No wonder I have always found sexual intercourse to be a messy activity with all that smelly contaminated body fluid from both the man and the woman being exchanged with reckless abandonment. Many people don't wash their private parts properly and most men urinate without washing their pricks after word. With all that dried up urine stuck to the tip of the prick and then inserted into the vargina of the woman, why won't 80% of sexually active people contract a sexually transmitted disease at some point?
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
xynerise: 3. Sperm is Surprisingly Nutritious

At around 15 calories per “serving,” sperm contains the same protein as the white of a large egg, along with vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B12 and zinc. Sure, it might not be as healthy as a multi-vitamin, but few vitamins come with such pleasurable effects.

No wonder grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sex by GentleMimi: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
dasparrow:

Yes they glow and after that begin to dry up like Bonga fish because they have contracted one or more of the gazillion sexually transmitted diseases out there because they have sex with men who sleep around. This is especially true with African women who have sex with African men who on the average are known to have sex up and down the place without protection (thank polygamy for that). There is a reason why Africa remains the continent with the highest rate of HIV/AIDS in the world.

@Post

So, 80% of the people who have sex will at some point contract a sexually transmitted disease as point number 6 points out? Well, that's quite disturbing. No wonder I have always found sexual intercourse to be a messy activity with all that smelly contaminated body fluid from both the man and the woman being exchanged with reckless abandonment. Many people don't wash their private parts properly and most men urinate without washing their pricks after word. With all that dried up urine stuck to the tip of the prick and then inserted into the vargina of the woman, why won't 80% of sexually active people contract a sexually transmitted disease at some point?
Abeg close mouth. You too yarn! So married women dn't get satisfied by their husbands ni? Abi na u dey do the job? See the whole chapter way u write sef...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hate This Question? / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) / How Women Control Men(by A Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.