Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) (5344 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmm

grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by SINZ: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
LOL! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rip cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wats funny? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Explorers(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol.

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ladyF(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
Rip cheesy cheesy
Lol. cheesy grin
But he isn't dead yet.

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Florblu(f): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Eyeah! what a faithful man! Oponu

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin
But he isn't dead yet.
Are u sure?i dont think so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin

Rest In Pvssy

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
The same girlfriend will sleep with as many men as she wants now that he's dead.

[senseless man]

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
Are u sure?i dont think so. cheesy
His neck would have been a better option. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by avadella(f): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rest In Piss grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Kdon2: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ademasta:
Hmmmmmmm

grin

Sorry

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
He prefers to hang his leg not to walk towards her direction. At least someone might find him in that position and love him genuinely. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by avadella(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:

He lives to fight another for true love grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:

Leave the madman,he's fooling himself not me.
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:

He lives to fight another for true love grin
prettythicksme:
Abi!. grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Abi!. grin

Happy Sunday, weekend don over.
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lmaoooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

She yaff vex finish shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

She yaff vex finish shocked tongue
buhahahahahahaha vex bawo?
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by youngberry001(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
dis guy iz fucking funny grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
we have just been scammed by the op

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by femolacqua(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abegi commot for my front. grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:

Happy Sunday, weekend don over.
Same to you. grin
We still have few hours to call it a day.

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by enuk80(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
d guy no sabi act..e dey even smile for face
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by dollyjoy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na pose. Just for the shot.
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ikp120(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
****Singing ***
If you fake your own death you fit still no blow
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Retards and savages full here, I swear grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX) / Top 5 Strange Sexual Traditions Across The World (photos 18+) / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.