Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76587 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by ajistai2003(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Nice write up!

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Smily202: This thread will soon get the Opposite soon........very soon..

I dey tell u. Abeg where "MrsIncredible" to come create counter productive thread? grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by victorv12(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
All those chicken eating wiggly a*# Nigeria liability girls, I'm through with them. In 2014, God will deliver me from them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
How i wish HE will just read this to undastand why i treat him the way i do.

Is it his phone no. that u wanted to block? I mean the thread u opened asking how to block a particular line from calling.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Gen2jaynee: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Never mind bro..

OK sister
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by okeyley: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2014
U buy a car for ur girl, Another guy
pays 4 the fuel for her; that is
Division of labour.
U buy her clothes & another
removes them; that is Separation of
powers.
U pay her university fees & another
guy pays 4 her house rent;that is
Combined Business.
She tells u that she is not ready
2 ........... yet another guy sleeps
with her all the time; what is that
called?
( A) Breach of contract.
( B) Scale of preference
( C) Opportunity cost
don't know what that means. I
need ur contribuitions tnx.U buy a car for ur girl, Another guy
Division of labour.
powers.
Combined Business.
called?
( A) Breach of contract.
( B) Scale of preference
( C) Opportunity cost
need ur contribuitions tnx.
U buy a car for ur girl, Another guy
Division of labour.
powers.
Combined Business.
called?
( A) Breach of contract.
( B) Scale of preference
( C) Opportunity cost
need ur contribuitions tnx.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by maryhaam(f): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Very correct,mostly not ladies fault,when u are cutting a guy off,when you are not into him and he seems not to read through the lines,what do we do,we play along,hoping we feel d same way,but feelings aint cloth,it has to be mutual.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Dre19: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2014
playing "everyday is a holiday Techno ft davido"
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2014
These tips are only good for Bobo Nice Guys who are always forming Daddy GO for babes... mscheeewww!! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
BUSH.HUNTER:

Pls go back to Zoo u dont belong here IDIAT!
dude dis is a new year incase u forgot. Plz Dnt start it wit insults because u r nt a big foool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by EejaNla01(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
If she doesn't feel you move on,stop letting em feel like they doing u favour for dating/rolling with you...

When the attention they see reduce,they ill behave 98.659percent of em can't do without a Man
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Bowaley17(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Shit! No wonder
(in westlife voice)... Cant believe that I am the fool again
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Lordlexyy: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2014
El Guapo: Some school of thought would tell you that the enlisted doesn't apply in all facet of Boy-Girl relationship cool
Some girls are naturally clueless, they would exhibit the aforementioned attributes and still be in love
Bro, you made more sense than any one else on this thread.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Youngmon3Y(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Girls ehnn...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by charlie42(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2014
What is your new year resolution?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by tismoney: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2014
PLEASE SHOULD I LEAVE THIS GIRL

Here is my own story close to xmas I got one babe she was lovely she always picks and calls at times. she didn't ask for r card, so I thought I was bless we planned to meet on xmas day, a day to xmas she pre informed me that she has a problem I said okay when she comes we will talk about it to me it might not be money. On xmas day she cam my friend works in an expensiv hotel in festac my crip is crwded xmas tins so I just gav him 5k to let me chill for some time in the hotel, the girl finally cam we sat at the bar and she said she feels like relaxing her head, I said wonderful wat a lovely grl so I went and gav my guy the 5k we got inside, den she said she need money big money (story of my life) as a cultured young man wit expirence I told her not to worry that when she is going I will giv her somthing from my heart, which I already decided before she came after all we are lovers, I made advances towads her she didn't let me kiss her how much more romance she said I shouldn't rush her but time is money lik my I D my 5k was burning by the hour and am going to ghana to round up my studies to be back in few months, time exhuasted I beged my guy for xtra 30min at the end I didn't even get a kiss omo my head was hot she acted like it was nothing we went to the bar, I convice tire, for where, I got angry I told her to follow me I took her to the bus she siad she left her wallet in d cab she came in and she has to take another cab home I wanted to reach for my wallet but a thought came to my mind that I shouldn't pay so I didn't reply her she said if I don't want to pay I should just tell her and let her go I told her am not in a good mood I can't talk she left I was stil standing, she was stranded no money to go home I felt pity it was geting late but she just made me lost 5k, later I crosed my mind and I enterd a bus to go home then she called and said wait we should go back, though I lost interst I said okay we got to the hotel I reasoned with my guy and I gave him 3k we went back inside she started wasting time again that she needs 40k to sort herself out later she said she's ON ; see gobe,another 3k gone? I said nah lie I finally had my way with her (not forcefully)I told her I will sort the 40k out later,all I have free with me there was 3500 which I gave to her,but it felt like I slept with a LovePeddler, she didn't even let me see or suck bobi, though I like her but all this girls are insane even when they get married to a star they still end up in divorce e.g 9nice+ tony payne E.T.C
I want to focus and wait till I find my girl which I believe is out there waiting patiently for me...

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by maryhaam(f): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=tismoney]PLEASE SHOULD I LEAVE THIS GIRL

Here is my own story close to xmas I got one babe she was lovely she always picks and calls at times. she didn't ask for r card, so I thought I was bless we planned to meet on xmas day, a day to xmas she pre informed me that she has a problem I said okay when she comes we will talk about it to me it might not be money. On xmas day she cam my friend works in an expensiv hotel in festac my crip is crwded xmas tins so I just gav him 5k to let me chill for some time in the hotel, the girl finally cam we sat at the bar and she said she feels like relaxing her head, I said wonderful wat a lovely grl so I went and gav my guy the 5k we got inside, den she said she need money big money (story of my life) as a cultured young man wit expirence I told her not to worry that when she is going I will giv her somthing from my heart, which I already decided before she came after all we are lovers, I made advances towads her she didn't let me kiss her how much more romance she said I shouldn't rush her but time is money lik my I D my 5k was burning by the hour and am going to ghana to round up my studies to be back in few months, time exhuasted I beged my guy for xtra 30min at the end I didn't even get a kiss omo my head was hot she acted like it was nothing we went to the bar, I convice tire, for where, I got angry I told her to follow me I took her to the bus she siad she left her wallet cab she came in and she has to take another cab home I wanted to reach for my wallet but a thought came to my mind that I shouldn't pay so I didn't reply her she said if I don't want to pay I should just tell her and let her go I told her am not in a good mood I can't talk she left I was stil standing, she was stranded no money to go home I felt pity it was geting late but she just made me lost 5k, later I crosed my mind and I enterd a bus to go home then she called and said wait we should go back, though I lost interst I said okay we got to the hotel I reasoned with my guy and I gave him 3k we went back inside she started wasting time again that she needs 40k to sort herself out later she said she's ON ; see gobe,another 3k gone? I said nah lie I finally had my way with her (not forcefully)I told her I will sort the 40k out later,all I have free with me there was 3500 which I gave to her,but it felt like I slept with a LovePeddler, she didn't even let me see or suck bobi, though I like her but all this girls are insane even when they get married to a star they still end up in divorce e.g 9nice+ tony payne E.T.C
I want to focus and wait till I find my girl which I believe is out there waiting patiently for me...[/quote.
But how on earth wil u meet a girl for the first time and sex is all u want,point of correction all girls are not insane,u cant have that dirty motive and xpect a good girl,those are ur specs,u get dump,used,betrayed ,financialy drained when all u want is sex.smh guys dont leave her shes ur bride trust me

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Jayses(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
for ur tiny mind
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
15 and half
grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

And you are my cougar Biatch!!
Ooops! I struck a nerve! Bite me. Hahahaha! Pikin disease dey worry u.See as pimple full ya face. Choi! Take this pampers for ya wet dream.... grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by dapizy02(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
DAT 1 no concern me, girls full every were na
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

And you are sucking my dickk and begging to be saved from its sweetness!!!
undecided
Could someone please help this dude wif a brain transplant....he's reasoning wif his shrunken di*ck.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Arewaswagga: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
well, u try sha @op. Bt ar u sure d signs no pass 10 for real lyf
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
Obviously? Lol
It takes a gay to know a gay...pick race ooo,pappy antelope! This guy is in love wit u! grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Harkynkunle(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
I don't fink he rally nidz 2 read dis post.... don't b a coward, hit d nail on d head yasef..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Harkynkunle(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
da-gentility:
I don't fink he really nidz 2 read dis post.... don't b a coward, hit d nail on d head yasef..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by wogorparadise: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123: 1. CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR FAVORS: You know, this is not even about girls but trust nobody who constantly ask you for favors, they are only taking advantage. In the case of girls, if she constantly asks for your help especially when it comes to finances and buying stuff for her, it’s just clear that she is in for the goodies, don’t be fooled bro .. some even ask for favors that Bill Gates daughter won’t even ask her
father.

2. SHE NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS: She barely return your text messages and missed calls and when she does, it’s mostly the ‘k’, ‘lol’ ‘yes’ kind of replies after taking days to respond. I need not tell you that she’s not interested in you.

3. SHE ALWAYS COMES OUT WITH YOU WITH HER GIRLS: This is a clear sign to alert you that this girl don’t want alone time, she’s only there to please her friends or make her friends enjoy a bit of the goodies you are offering. Look elsewhere or grab one of her friends if you can. Some girls might even bring male friends just to piss you off, while you foot the bills.

4. SHE NEVER TAKES PICTURES WITH YOU: If you are the guy always taking photos of the girl or if she prefer taking photos of the food, drink, gift you bought for her instead, then my bro, be prepared to move on. You don’t matter like that. Try go through her social media/phone if there’s no photo of you, think twice. Some people might say it doesn’t matter but trust me every girl that loves you will share beautiful moments you share together or want to take pictures with you, every minute you spend together. Don’t ignore this, it’s a cemented fact.

5. SHE INTRODUCES YOU TO HER FRIENDS AS A ‘FRIEND’ : I was once asked why do guys hate when they are introduced as a friend, and my answer was why not? Ladies should know that this particular thing hurts more than being shot, especially when you are so into her and in your head she’s the love of your life. That is clear that she’s not in a relationship with you, at least to her friends or whoever you got introduced to.

6. SHE FLIRTS WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR FIND YOUR FRIENDS WAY COOLER: The worst that could happen is introducing your girl to your friends and she start to get flirty with them. It could be for the fun of it but if she’s usually bored around you but come alive when she’s with you and your friends, try do your homework well or simply leave her to one of your friends, not an easy decision though but it will save you time to move on.

7. SHE NEVER COMMENTS ON HOW YOU LOOK : Everybody like compliments but if even in your best, she never say, "you look good" or "I like what you are wearing" then the answer is simple, ‘SHE DON’T CARE’. It’s straight like that. Don’t sweat it.

8. ACTS FRIENDLY WHENEVER SHE IS NEED : She usually calls you all the sweet names, ‘boo boo’, hun, bla bla … only when she needs a favor. Do you still need to be told bro?

9. SHE FINDS YOU BORING : This is how to tell if a girl thinks you are boring, she don’t laugh to your jokes, she’s constantly on her phone when you are with her, if you don’t break the silence, she don’t make any effort to make a convo, she don’t even shout or singalong to her favorite song when you play it in her presence, bro, you are trying too much, go for someone who appreciate you, especially if you don’t
think you are that boring.

10. SHE NEVER WANT TO GET INTIMATE WITH YOU: If after all this, you are still with her, getting a kiss, touch, sex will be one hell of a problem, you are going to be put on a strict timetable. NO PDA (don’t even think about it). During séx, that's if she decide to give you one finally, might be boring than a couple in their late 90′s trying to have a doggystyle
op ur primary sch teacher did a good job, pls keep it up

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by kolamilan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
xynerise:
grin.

Ole tongue
free the guy na grin
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by tismoney: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=maryhaam][/quote]

That's not the first time we meet hav gone to meet her at VGC before as for the bride thing.......LOL
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Harkynkunle(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
tismoney: PLEASE SHOULD I LEAVE THIS GIRL

Here is my own story close to xmas I got one babe she was lovely she always picks and calls at times. she didn't ask for r card, so I thought I was bless we planned to meet on xmas day, a day to xmas she pre informed me that she has a problem I said okay when she comes we will talk about it to me it might not be money. On xmas day she cam my friend works in an expensiv hotel in festac my crip is crwded xmas tins so I just gav him 5k to let me chill for some time in the hotel, the girl finally cam we sat at the bar and she said she feels like relaxing her head, I said wonderful wat a lovely grl so I went and gav my guy the 5k we got inside, den she said she need money big money (story of my life) as a cultured young man wit expirence I told her not to worry that when she is going I will giv her somthing from my heart, which I already decided before she came after all we are lovers, I made advances towads her she didn't let me kiss her how much more romance she said I shouldn't rush her but time is money lik my I D my 5k was burning by the hour and am going to ghana to round up my studies to be back in few months, time exhuasted I beged my guy for xtra 30min at the end I didn't even get a kiss omo my head was hot she acted like it was nothing we went to the bar, I convice tire, for where, I got angry I told her to follow me I took her to the bus she siad she left her wallet in d cab she came in and she has to take another cab home I wanted to reach for my wallet but a thought came to my mind that I shouldn't pay so I didn't reply her she said if I don't want to pay I should just tell her and let her go I told her am not in a good mood I can't talk she left I was stil standing, she was stranded no money to go home I felt pity it was geting late but she just made me lost 5k, later I crosed my mind and I enterd a bus to go home then she called and said wait we should go back, though I lost interst I said okay we got to the hotel I reasoned with my guy and I gave him 3k we went back inside she started wasting time again that she needs 40k to sort herself out later she said she's ON ; see gobe,another 3k gone? I said nah lie I finally had my way with her (not forcefully)I told her I will sort the 40k out later,all I have free with me there was 3500 which I gave to her,but it felt like I slept with a LovePeddler, she didn't even let me see or suck bobi, though I like her but all this girls are insane even when they get married to a star they still end up in divorce e.g 9nice+ tony payne E.T.C
I want to focus and wait till I find my girl which I believe is out there waiting patiently for me...
Project Topic : My Time out wif ma G.F on xmas day
Chapter: 1
Remark: Absolutely Pointless
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Jaymima(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
OP, I saw you were using ''DON'T'' indiscriminately here:
...Clear sign to alert you that this GIRL DON'T want alone time.
...the answer is simple, SHE DON'T care.
...SHE DON'T laugh to your Jokes.
Is the word ''DOESN'T'' on strike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.