Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. (76569 Views)

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by kepstone: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Dis our world has become more complex as per dating. It seems to me dt some girls dt even knw wt dey wnt, confuse, picky, moeney and much more. Real relationship is work btw 2 pple n if both are nt ready for d work dey ar just in a drama heading for trauma. So all dis signs a girl diggs u or nt is not a true sign of love n maturity. D grass is not greener on d other side, ladies should be carefull cos some seem to go through cycles yr in n out relationship no bi fantasy na work. I think i deserve better in my life, to hv a mature girl who understnds wt dating is all abt... I hv moved on wit my life cos all dis girl most ar just ther n do nt wnt to comit til dey get to 35 n dey ask baba God y me n saying true love is lost, men can not be trusted, d gy is nt made bl bla... Gy make we make money jor. My girl is out there n i will meet her, i wondered y i wasted yrs wit dis one.. Rubish excuse n childish.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by specialguest(f): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2014
If we constantly get irritated by everything you do or say then we don't like you. If a girl doesn't like you even a harmless goodmorning call can get you rains of insults as to why you are bugging her line with unnecessary calls grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by IAMBREEZY: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Well I guess you are part of the few lucky ones... Savor the moment dude..
sure kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by AK481(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
double post.mod hide this post
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by AK481(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2014
STENON: Nyc Post indeed.....Den wot ar d signs to show dt a Guy is nt interested in a Lady??......api new yr to you....
i bet you someone is preparing it right now and it must hit the front page,i mean [size=17pt]MUST[/size]
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2014
nickz: I don't need a prophet to tell me a girl doesn't dig mE angry

Dude you never jam :-D

2 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
AK 48:
i bet you someone is preparing it right now and it must hit the front page,i mean [size=17pt]MUST[/size]

This one would hit the front page first or else.............
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2014
specialguest: If we constantly get irritated by everything you do or say. If a girl doesn't like you even a harmless goodmorning call can get you rains of insults as to why you are bugging her line with unnecessary calls grin

Those ladies who do stuffs are like that are totally immature and should be avoided... I honestly hope you ain't one of them cos it would definitely break my heart. Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Afrok(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Waiting for d equal, opposite nd counter thread to dis thread but make I drop my comment b4 den. Few signs from d above signs is enough for a GUY to think twice about any girl, if d guy is actually not guilty of d reasons why d girl is showing d signs. Nice one op...
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
[s]
symbian123: 1. CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR FAVORS: You know, this is not even about girls but trust nobody who constantly ask you for favors, they are only taking advantage. In the case of girls, if she constantly asks for your help especially when it comes to finances and buying stuff for her, it’s just clear that she is in for the goodies, don’t be fooled bro .. some even ask for favors that Bill Gates daughter won’t even ask her
father.

2. SHE NEVER RETURN YOUR CALLS: She barely return your text messages and missed calls and when she does, it’s mostly the ‘k’, ‘lol’ ‘yes’ kind of replies after taking days to respond. I need not tell you that she’s not interested in you.

3. SHE ALWAYS COMES OUT WITH YOU WITH HER GIRLS: This is a clear sign to alert you that this girl don’t want alone time, she’s only there to please her friends or make her friends enjoy a bit of the goodies you are offering. Look elsewhere or grab one of her friends if you can. Some girls might even bring male friends just to piss you off, while you foot the bills.

4. SHE NEVER TAKES PICTURES WITH YOU: If you are the guy always taking photos of the girl or if she prefer taking photos of the food, drink, gift you bought for her instead, then my bro, be prepared to move on. You don’t matter like that. Try go through her social media/phone if there’s no photo of you, think twice. Some people might say it doesn’t matter but trust me every girl that loves you will share beautiful moments you share together or want to take pictures with you, every minute you spend together. Don’t ignore this, it’s a cemented fact.

5. SHE INTRODUCES YOU TO HER FRIENDS AS A ‘FRIEND’ : I was once asked why do guys hate when they are introduced as a friend, and my answer was why not? Ladies should know that this particular thing hurts more than being shot, especially when you are so into her and in your head she’s the love of your life. That is clear that she’s not in a relationship with you, at least to her friends or whoever you got introduced to.

6. SHE FLIRTS WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR FIND YOUR FRIENDS WAY COOLER: The worst that could happen is introducing your girl to your friends and she start to get flirty with them. It could be for the fun of it but if she’s usually bored around you but come alive when she’s with you and your friends, try do your homework well or simply leave her to one of your friends, not an easy decision though but it will save you time to move on.

7. SHE NEVER COMMENTS ON HOW YOU LOOK : Everybody like compliments but if even in your best, she never say, "you look good" or "I like what you are wearing" then the answer is simple, ‘SHE DON’T CARE’. It’s straight like that. Don’t sweat it.

8. ACTS FRIENDLY WHENEVER SHE IS NEED : She usually calls you all the sweet names, ‘boo boo’, hun, bla bla … only when she needs a favor. Do you still need to be told bro?

9. SHE FINDS YOU BORING : This is how to tell if a girl thinks you are boring, she don’t laugh to your jokes, she’s constantly on her phone when you are with her, if you don’t break the silence, she don’t make any effort to make a convo, she don’t even shout or singalong to her favorite song when you play it in her presence, bro, you are trying too much, go for someone who appreciate you, especially if you don’t
think you are that boring.

10. SHE NEVER WANT TO GET INTIMATE WITH YOU: If after all this, you are still with her, getting a kiss, touch, sex will be one hell of a problem, you are going to be put on a strict timetable. NO PDA (don’t even think about it). During séx, that's if she decide to give you one finally, might be boring than a couple in their late 90′s trying to have a doggystyle
[/s] nansense
Get ur a$$ off ur seat and make money.then u ll know if the above crap u composed really work. This kinda thread is meant for the lazy a$$es

4 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by AK481(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Take a seat bro... I don't get paid for this sh!t.. Just go with the flow and enjoy... Disregard the source... Abi make I include pepper join am? SMD!!

hahahhahahahahahahah...shaking my diick
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2014
kepstone: Dis our world has become more complex as per dating. It seems to me dt some girls dt even knw wt dey wnt, confuse, picky, moeney and much more. Real relationship is work btw 2 pple n if both are nt ready for d work dey ar just in a drama heading for trauma. So all dis signs a girl diggs u or nt is not a true sign of love n maturity. D grass is not greener on d other side, ladies should be carefull cos some seem to go through cycles yr in n out relationship no bi fantasy na work. I think i deserve better in my life, to hv a mature girl who understnds wt dating is all abt... I hv moved on wit my life cos all dis girl most ar just ther n do nt wnt to comit til dey get to 35 n dey ask baba God y me n saying true love is lost, men can not be trusted, d gy is nt made bl bla... Gy make we make money jor. My girl is out there n i will meet her, i wondered y i wasted yrs wit dis one.. Rubish excuse n childish.

Hahaha... Hilarious... This your babe do you strong thing oh... Naija babes ain't romantic one bit... For real!!! I pray say God give me better woman to marry... One wey no know wetin weavon be sef... Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2014
AK 48:

hahahhahahahahahahah...shaking my diick

Them shook prik for ya yanch? Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by nickz(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Dude you never jam :-D
jam wah??
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Whizkeey(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
awon evul bishes awon smellos

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: [s][/s] nansense
Get ur a$$ off ur seat and make money.then u ll know if the above crap u composed really work. This kinda thread is meant for the lazy a$$es

Dude stop being myopic... Do you really think it's all about the money? Money last for a while... It's not constant oh... If you show a gal what you made up of, she's gonna stick to that thing like glue... And what happens when the cheddar gets exhausted?? Well you know the answer to that one...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
nickz: jam wah??

Babe wey go tear ya eye..
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by specialguest(f): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Those ladies who do stuffs are like that are totally immature and should be avoided... I honestly hope you ain't one of them cos it would definitely break my heart. Lol

Naaa cheesy I am too matured for that.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2014
Afro-k:
Waiting for d equal, opposite nd counter thread to dis thread but make I drop my comment b4 den. Few signs from d above signs is enough for a GUY to think twice about any girl, if d guy is actually not guilty of d reasons why d girl is showing d signs. Nice one op...

The counter thread is sure gonna be explosive... Trust nairaland gals... Lol... Thanks dude.. Happy new year.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Some school of thought would tell you that the enlisted doesn't apply in all facet of Boy-Girl relationship cool

Some girls are naturally clueless, they would exhibit the aforementioned attributes and still be in love

3 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
specialguest:

Naaa cheesy I am too matured for that.

Oh really? Give me three ways to properly hold an erect shaft... Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Dude stop being myopic... Do you really think it's all about the money? Money last for a while... It's not constant oh... If you show a gal what you made up of, she's gonna stick to that thing like glue... And what happens when the cheddar gets exhausted?? Well you know the answer to that one...
sit down there and be deceiving urself•

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
El Guapo: Some school of thought would tell you that the enlisted doesn't apply in all facet of Boy-Girl relationship cool

Some girls are naturally clueless, they would exhibit the aforementioned attributes and still be in love

Nah... I beg to disagree... Even the over shy ones would not do the aforementioned... Read between the lines bro... Happy new year.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by Caracta(f): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2014
I agree...

No. 10 though sad
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2014
fiizznation: sit down there and be deceiving urself•

Lol... No one's getting deceived here bro.. That's just the way it is... When you've got money, ladies start flocking around you and when you ain't got sh!t, they leave... But what does it take to keep a real woman? Well you can ponder on that bro.. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Caracta: I agree...

No. 10 though sad

What's up with it sugar?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by GentleMimi: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
1) hmmmmm,u prbly flaunt urself as a big boy...why she go dull na?
2) na u buy am credit? Mtchwwww. Stingykoko!
3) she wants her babes to know that her bobo is an efficient maga
4) you wan break her camera? Fearfully made dudes shld not be flaunted. grin
5) you put any ring for her finger? Wetin u want make she call u?
6) she's just being friendly jare,take a chill pill. Jealousy go kill u!
7) worwor....
cool she loves u naaaa,she gotta express it! tongue
9) cos u're actually boring....
10) mouth odour is a terrible turn off... grin

any guy that quotes me will develope mouth odour and farting disease....

*runs away*

grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2014
torhuke: oookk.. got it. na God go punish dat gurl oo.. and i love her oo.. but e be like say she dey love anoda person. she go come da demand money frm ma hand and even say she no go follow me talk again cos i no buy her xmas gift. meanwhyl, she collect transport money frm ma hand take travle for Newyear and since den, if i say "Good morning dear" on BBM, she go say "sup". if i talk anytyn, na only "k" be her response. choi, i don die.
bros, thank u for this new year prophecy.. U be Pastor? sad

Hahaha... Am planning to join the ministry... No mind those babes... That one clearly show say you be her Atm... But you've been saved bro... Some ladies be winch naturally... When next you see her, tell her make she surrender everything wey you don invest for her head... Good luck... Lol
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by makahlj2: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmmm... my current relationship tends to fit points 1,4,5,7,8,10 and 2 (with the addition that she rarely even answers my calls and never returns them). What might this mean?
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by fiizznation: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2014
symbian123:

Lol... No one's getting deceived here bro.. That's just the way it is... When you've got money, ladies start flocking around you and when you ain't got sh!t, they leave... But what does it take to keep a real woman? Well you can ponder on that bro.. Happy new year.
well everybody has his opinions regarding gals• Mine difers frm urs. Nigerian and african girls r after pockets generally. Dnt be fooled with all the silly messages they send u• Anyway am nt a lover-boy so dis thread isn't 4 folks like me. happy new year to u also

1 Like

Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by ayomill62(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Please is this real and if yes then all relationship about me needs to have a fullstop.
Re: 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. by symbian123(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi: 1) hmmmmm,u prbly flaunt urself as a big boy...why she go dull na?
2) na u buy am credit? Mtchwwww. Stingykoko!
3) she wants her babes to know that her bobo is an efficient maga
4) you wan break her camera? Fearfully made dudes shld not be flaunted. grin
5) you put any ring for her finger? Wetin u want make she call u?
6) she's just being friendly jare,take a chill pill. Jealousy go kill u!
7) worwor....
cool she loves u naaaa,she gotta express it! tongue
9) cos u're actually boring....
10) mouth odour is a terrible turn off... grin

any guy that quotes me will develope mouth odour and farting disease....

*runs away*

grin

SMD!!!!!! Your moniker is actually different from the real you... And I want get mouth odour... I know say na winch full nairaland... See all these things wey you talk.. Well I trust myself, if I jam you one on one, I go make your puci larger than the Atlantic and deeper than Pacific come make sure say I suck your boobi till them fall like Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe... Smh! '' '

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.