Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. (1144 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by babyhrt(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
The Sokoto deputy governor made dis remarks while paying homage to vice president Namadi sambo in kaduna.
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-still-party-to-beat-in-sokoto-shagari/
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Playing PDP like Ludo.....

Sokoto is APC through and through...
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by babyhrt(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can bet my december alawee on dis dat APC will b so defeated in sokoto at least.....dat d governor crossed to APC does nt mean dat evrybody buys d idea.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by kokoA(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
babyhrt: I can bet my december alawee on dis dat APC will b so defeated in sokoto at least.....dat d governor crossed to APC does nt mean dat evrybody buys d idea.
wammako and Bafarawa are in one party. Where's the opposition in sokoto? PDP is dead and buried in sokoto mr. Man.
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by Femolacaster(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
kokoA: wammako and Bafarawa are in one party. Where's the opposition in sokoto? PDP is dead and buried in sokoto mr. Man.
Gbam!
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
kokoA: wammako and Bafarawa are in one party. Where's the opposition in sokoto? PDP is dead and buried in sokoto mr. Man.

I wonder what the APC was thinking when it chose Wammako in place of Bafarawa. I think Tinubu is thinking ahead of the money he'd get from the decamping governors, which he intends to use to retain the south west.
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by Demdem(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
utumunta:

I wonder what the APC was thinking when it chose Wammako in place of Bafarawa. I think Tinubu is thinking ahead of the money he'd get from the decamping governors, which he intends to use to retain the south west.

U sound daft.
How much has he collected from edo to retain SW?
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by IboKiller: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
utumunta:

Foolish Ibo na im you be
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by teskyg: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wamako and Bafarawa can not work together in Apc

2 Likes

Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by Tallotti: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
And in Delta State too!
PDP Delta for ever!!! cool
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by hollandis(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
LIKE SERIOUSLY
Is sokoto a place any party want to jostle for ? angry
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by donphilopus: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Demdem:

U sound daft.
How much has he collected from edo to retain SW?
Gbam!
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by donphilopus: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ibo-Killer:
Foolish Ibo na im you be
Boss, abeg forget about that for the now!
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by donphilopus: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
hollandis: LIKE SERIOUSLY
Is sokoto a place any party want to jostle for ? angry
HBD!
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by bnovative(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
The question I ask any body who opined that apc is on a rescue mission in Nigeria is"who are the politicians in apc and what has been their role in the sorry state we are today? "
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by harjiyoung(m): 2:28am On Jan 02, 2014
You no get pankere wey you go use beat am? [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: PDP Remains The Party To Beat In Sokoto State...deputy Gov. by DrOBD(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
But it's funny how the dept governor is still in PDP.....

(1) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing / Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, / Atiku Defends Gen. Buhari Against Reports That He Is A Religious Fundamentalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.