Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

#bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing (1145 Views)

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Alayotech(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2014
The over 200 schoolgirls who were kidnapped 4 months ago are still in captivity

On April 14, 2014, the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno was invaded by armed Boko Haram militants who abducted more than 200 female students from the school.

The mass kidnapping sparked outrage all over the globe and led to the awareness hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.

Concerned citizens from all around the world took to the streets in protest to urge the Nigerian government to intensify efforts to rescue the missing girls.

The government first claimed that the girls had been rescued, a report which was found to be false.

The Goodluck Jonathan administration has come under severe criticism for what many see as a lax attitude towards the fate of the innocent girls who have now been in captivity for more than 4 months.

Some people have claimed that the reports of the abduction are false and that the entire saga is a scam being fueled by anti-Jonathan forces.

Former Education Minister, Obiageli Ezekwesili has been at the fore front of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign and has come under fire from government officials who accuse her of supporting the movement for her own personal gain.

Mrs. Ezekwesili attended a protest march at the Unity Fountain in Abuja yesterday, August 22, 2014 in commemoration of the 130 day of the girls’ abduction.

Since the girls went missing, 11 of their parents have died, unable to bear the grief any further.

As the situation stands, the question on the minds of Nigerians, and concerned people all over the world, is:

When will our girls be found?

Pls Drop Your Comment

Source: http://naijaenvoy.com/forum2_theme_1033799.xhtml?tema=80

http://cliqloaded.com
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by joseph1832(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2014
They will be found when we Nigerians know the killers of Dele Giwa, Kudirat Abiola, M.K.O Abiola, Bola Ige etc. All we need to do is hope and pray for them.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Alayotech(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2014
I hope God intervene on the matter
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Poor gurls. sad some reckless unregenerates are orchestrating 'bringbackjonathan2015' campaign. angry The sound of it seems awkward, like a mockery of lost girls' rally undecided

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Tazmode: Poor gurls. sad some reckless unregenerates are orchestrating 'bringbackjonathan2015' campaign. angry The sound of it seems awkward, like a mockery of lost girls' rally undecided

Get used to it. They are not coming back because they never existed and don't act like you care or give a phuck or else you won't be here whining but will rather be on a rambo saving mission.

tongue

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2014
PvtParts2:

Get used to it. They are not coming back because they never existed and don't act like you care or give a phuck or else you won't be here whining but will rather be on a rambo saving mission.

tongue

even d devil knows not d thought of men. Ur point's vague, perhaps u shud rephrase, or better stil, keep ur comment 2 urself. grin
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Tazmode: even d devil knows not d thought of men. Ur point's vague, perhaps u shud rephrase, or better stil, keep ur comment 2 urself.

You are fodder fed sheeple.

I have no way of communicating with retardos like you.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
PvtParts2:

You are fodder fed sheeple.

I have no way of communicating with retardos like you.
undecided Hmm, kids of nowadays. Squabble here, bicker there. Dem go grow sha grin

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Boko Haram are fake jihadists that the govt can deploy when they need to, so consequently 200 kidnapped girls is a fake kidnapping too.

How easy can it be to hide 200 girls in a forest and feed them?

#BringBackOurSenses
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: Boko Haram are fake jihadists that the govt can deploy when they need to, so consequently 200 kidnapped girls is a fake kidnapping too.

How easy can it be to hide 200 girls in a forest and feed them?

#BringBackOurSenses

shatap!

ISIS is fake. Al Qaeda is Fake. Al Shabbab is Fake. BOKO Haram are fake as well.

You muslims never cease to amaze me with your outlandish lies and deceit.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sorry the original Boko Haram crushed by YaraDua in 2009 when their leader was killed, bombed police Head quarters, UN buildings etc a year or so later were probably genuine, but since then from 2012, when they brought out the fake BH with them releasing videos of their leader Shekau, the govt has been using the Boko Haram name to terrorise Nigerians - A scared man is a compliant man.
For me the greatest example of how the govt has used the fake Boko Haram was how they used BH to scatter lingering fuel price protests in Kano in 2012.
When the protests started to look like it was going to be prolonged suddenly Boko Haram starts making videos and start placing bombs around Kano, giving the govt a chance to end the protests by calling a total curfew of Kano.
PvtParts2:

shatap!

ISIS is fake. Al Qaeda is Fake. Al Shabbab is Fake. BOKO Haram are fake as well.

You muslims never cease to amaze me with your outlandish lies and deceit.

Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: Sorry the original Boko Haram crushed by YaraDua in 2009 when their leader was killed, bombed police Head quarters, UN buildings etc a year or so later were probably genuine, but since then from 2012, when they brought out the fake BH with them releasing videos of their leader Shekau, the govt has been using the Boko Haram name to terrorise Nigerians - A scared man is a compliant man.
For me the greatest example of how the govt has used the fake Boko Haram was how they used BH to scatter lingering fuel price protests in Kano in 2012.
When the protests started to look like it was going to be prolonged suddenly Boko Haram starts making videos and start placing bombs around Kano, giving the govt a chance to end the protests by calling a total curfew of Kano.

You probably think the ISIS flesh eaters are fake too?

1 Like

Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
redsun:

He conveniently avoided mentioning them
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am only talking about what I observed of BH, I have not observed the other terror organisations you mentioned.
redsun:

Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by redsun(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: I am only talking about what I observed of BH, I have not observed the other terror organisations you mentioned.

In a way,america being the police of the world is a welcoming phenomenon.There are a lot of heinously primitive people and groups out there that are not fit to rule themselves,talk less of others.They are dangers to themselves and the world in general.The same category that boko haram falls into.

They are real and i can understand why they are there.They are there because nigeria truly fell to the dogs as a result of endemic corruption,they thrive in societies where moral decadence has reached its height,a depraved and complete irrational society.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: 130 Days Later, Chibok Girls Still Missing by JEITO: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
For 130days, they have been converging on Abuja.

Arm of joblessness be this na

(1) (Reply)

List People And Events The Last Time Buhari Was Head Of State / 15 Facts About Buhari's Running Mate / Reasons Why GEJ Will Loose To GMB In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.