Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350358 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
ezicospot: Plss is TV3 showing Real madrid Vs Ath Madrid

TV3 is a free to air channel in Ghana..... it only show one epl match per week... That is 14:00 GMT every Saturday....
no other football match from any other league also.... bros best for qsat now is sprt± (canal sports ±,) not c±s (canal±sports)... you can watch all the big matches there...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Hibiscuss(m): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2014
missmekoow:

TV3 is a free to air channel in Ghana..... it only show one epl match per week... That is 14:00 GMT every Saturday....
no other football match from any other league also.... bros best for qsat now is sprt± (canal sports ±,) not c±s (canal±sports)... you can watch all the big matches there...

Did canal sports show any of the matches yesterday?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Lol
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Deeni131: 2:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Malix: I think theze chinesse intentionally stop sport chanels on qsat to sell the new product (Esat E23G), because all chanels r blazin now on Esat.

Black man no get brain at all.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Hibiscuss(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Can anyone tell us the difference between buying CCCAM to the already useless Qsat and buying this ESAT? Since the Esat comes with 3-months cccam account and sells for 12k and loading cccam into Qsat cost 6500#, I think the latter is preferable.

We have given the chincos the audacity to take us as a fool and here we are again rushing to buy the Esat when common sense could have lead us to do the opposite. Or how can we define the instance of buying a box that only comes with 3months preloaded account?

The Esat in my own opinion is a refurbished Zorro box with ccccam account.

If we continue behaving like a fool, they will continue taking us as one.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Njbarry: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Guys you have understand one thing. E sat comes preloaded with tv1 cccam for 6 months. So its the tv1 cccam which is firing on all cylinders. You can decide to get a tv1 cccam on your decoders (q sat, g6 etc) and you can watch all the ss chanels on *stv. So be informed its like having same decoder with a different account.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SEGUNKADRI(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Hibiscuss:

sprt±
Yes it did Arsenal vs ManCity... and would also be showing ManU vs QPR by 4pm 2day.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2014
P
Hibiscuss: Can anyone tell us the difference between buying CCCAM to the already useless Qsat and buying this ESAT? Since the Esat comes with 3-months cccam account and sells for 12k and loading cccam into Qsat cost 6500#, I think the latter is preferable.

We have given the chincos the audacity to take us as a fool and here we are again rushing to buy the Esat when common sense could have lead us to do the opposite. Or how can we define the instance of buying a box that only comes with 3months preloaded account?

The Esat in my own opinion is a refurbished Zorro box with ccccam account.

If we continue behaving like a fool, they will continue taking us as one.
tv1cccam 3 months 12k on esat den compare it to dstv premium for 3 months its still considerable
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Hibiscuss:

canal sport ± (sprt±) showed mancity and arsenal, chelsea and swansea.. i wasnt around to verify the other matches, but i know they show all the major matches frm all the leagues... its a good deal on qsat tho..
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by opare7: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2014
fools
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by opare7: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2014
baron & co are watching u... i av my tv1 cccam so i wont b amongst u wen u start complaining
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
kokozain: get fibre or pan dish of 1.8 and above, decoder, jack(for tunnig), cable, lnb etc. And MAJORLY get an installer. You can get an installer that is closer to your environs by going to installer phone no thread. Cheers

FREQUENCY FOR IRIB PLS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lankylorde: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Hi guys. How can I get d cccam and how much is it. I'm in Ibadan. Thx
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judex432: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Pls is Etisalat sim showing on Qsat...............plsssssssss any one in da house.....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judex432: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Even self the IRIB dish too big na.....I no even no whether na d house wey person rent u go con go buy IRIB dish wey big pass one room pan...abeg make una bring another one wey dey smaller like normal dstv dish.........dat one go make sence........
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judex432: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Qsat Blazin wit MTN sim...all d coded station dey show die!!!!!!!!!!!! code 42...................E no even scrable.....Qsat the best..........
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by opare7: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
so?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
opare7: baron & co are watching u... i av my tv1 cccam so i wont b amongst u wen u start complaining
opare free me na wetin I do u sef for dis forum shebi everybody just relax u wan start p again

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
opare7: fools

you fool pass.... we have been watchn sprt± for two weeks and still blazing... and who told you da agents needs me to tell them which channel blazing so they scramble it... masa they know already... Ghana nii aboa
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
It wld be beta if everybody keeps quiet abt qsat n let pple rush to esat. maybe wif lesser no of users on qsat d box wld function beta.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
missmekoow:

you fool pass.... we have been watchn sprt± for two weeks and still blazing... and who told you da agents needs me to tell them which channel blazing so they scramble it... masa they know already... Ghana nii aboa
bossu pacho tell him oooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by opare7: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
see the fool too..if a channel is blazn are u the only user of qsat. if a black man enjoys somtn for free dats wer u c the foolishness in him... baron & missmybrainkoow.... kwasia nii abranti3
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
U fool papa kwasia tooo bull jimmy
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by eightsin(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please I want to buy an FTA decoder but don't know the one to buy. I got an apartment not long ago n it's really boring without satellite TV. Please I'm not a ds** spy...you can check me out. Or mail me.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think the competition now ll lead to improvmnt in services. Contact me if u need cccam acct for tv1 n sat1

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
SEGUNKADRI:
sprt±
Yes it did Arsenal vs ManCity... and would also be showing ManU vs QPR by 4pm 2day.

Dat wz c+s not sp+
grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
missmekoow:

man, watch your words Kay? Why must you mention GH in your insult?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by frankam: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
sirjake: man, watch your words Kay? Why must you mention GH in your insult?

Ghanaian insulting Ghanaian ..wht a shame

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Drangel(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Malix: I think the competition now ll lead to improvmnt in services. Contact me if u need cccam acct for tv1 n sat1
I need it pls send me your fone number
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
see them commenting almost the same time.

oga why did u abandon ur new user name.

this thread is finished.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
opare7: see the fool too..if a channel is blazn are u the only user of qsat. if a black man enjoys somtn for free dats wer u c the foolishness in him... baron & missmybrainkoow.... kwasia nii abranti3

are you soo blind to realyz i replied someone's post....... smh...... in other words i was helping a needy here..... masa everybody knows what is showing on qsat.... the ones who dont know will get help from.me.... greedy bastard .... onye s)))mi onu.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
sirjake: man, watch your words Kay? Why must you mention GH in your insult?

i was shocked he just called me a "fool"... whiles i was helping someone out, what is this forum created for..... u should have shut him up... that guy always diss ppl when they are trying help each other... just because of his selfish intrest... and im supryzd uv not realyzd dat... smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.