Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350591 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
any1 help bought the cc cam account but its sticking on please wait when i press connect...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmm..... different comments and views. It is well ooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
hugman: sport channel ss3ni,ss5ni,ss7ni,s5 are showing on qsat , qsat always deliver the best we aim to satisfy our custom n listen to complain to solve it.
Hope you watch mls last night on s5 and other sport channels on qsat

guy only s5 and 7 were showing and you can't even watch it because of the frequent scrambling
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SilentBang(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls my ss3ni has been showing "bad signal" its signal quality has been 0% for like a month now I did something I can't remember, I think its my fault, I'm using q23g code 44, is it just me or someone else experiencing this?? can it be corrected?? pls guys help a brother out.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Just turned on my code 41, Al Jezera was freezing twice every minute, I changed to comedy central, even worse, ice cold freezing, almost trice a minute, turned off the decoder with a big sigh.

And yes am using 3G on MTN!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
gerrisson: Just turned on my code 41, Al Jezera was freezing twice every minute, I changed to comedy central, even worse, ice cold freezing, almost trice a minute, turned off the decoder with a big sigh.

And yes am using 3G on MTN!
@Gerald Ike, guess it's undergoing server maintainance.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
francj: any1 help bought the cc cam account but its sticking on please wait when i press connect...
f
Hope u bought ur acct frm a credible dealer?, if u did, just load d acct, put off ur decoder n ON again, it ll come on

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by etomini: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dear friends, my queen has been down for almost 2 months (13g) Please what can I do to start enjoying EPL. I use mtn sim. Please advise
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SaintMidas(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
hi every one in the house
alternative to chinco qsat/dsthieves
jsc smart card is both VIACESS/IREDO that is legally used to watch encripted channels on nilesat. the price is eqivalent to around n2,000 monthly. many people are already in the business of bringing it from dubai. it can be used on strong decoders, it shows all the sports and football leagues across the world, even more than dstv.

the issue of exclusive right to air sport in Nigeria by dstv does not exist. if u n me refuse there s nothing they can do. they can connive with our rogue political leaders to pronounce anything but we nigeria citizens have our right to seek cheaper option to anywhere.

we will not allow these Asians call us fools
chinese are not here to help, they have their selfish agender written down already n that is to corningly defraud n extract money from helpless african having known that dstv prices is exorbitant. the chinese qsat will continue to deteriorate n get more unstable untill everybody will get frustrated, thats their design, so we can all migrate to esat n give them more monies. they are heartless to say the least.

tv1 cccam is also no alternative they r not fair either
these are people out here to make money anyhow. they delibrately will bar ones account so he can buy another one. what prevents them from authenticating account using mac address instead of ip address if its just a matter of they dont want an account being shared. mac address doesnt change and two hardware dont have one mac address. they only want to justify their dubious market strategy by specifying that one should not use gprs or 2g or 3g or log out frequently. they know that we have no stable internet connection in africa.

let us all refused to buy esat. dont even introduce it. lets refuse to use cccam account untill they change their rule of the game to somthing practicabe and affordable. only we can allow chinese to use us as dumping ground.

10 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
SilentBang: pls my ss3ni has been showing "bad signal" its signal quality has been 0% for like a month now I did something I can't remember, I think its my fault, I'm using q23g code 44, is it just me or someone else experiencing this?? can it be corrected?? pls guys help a brother out.

When I said if you scan your qsat decoder some time ago, your ss3ni would vanish, some believed others were criticizing me saying SNW has replaced ss3ni!!! Is that the case now? I talked from my experience as an installer not as a layman!! Try blind scanning and see if it would appear, flexing my ss3ni, S5N, ss5ni, and ss7ni on my code 45********
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
SaintMidas: hi every one in the house
alternative to chinco qsat/dsthieves
jsc smart card is both VIACESS/IREDO that is legally used to watch encripted channels on nilesat. the price is eqivalent to around n2,000 monthly. many people are already in the business of bringing it from dubai. it can be used on strong decoders, it shows all the sports and football leagues across the world, even more than dstv.

the issue of exclusive right to air sport in Nigeria by dstv does not exist. if u n me refuse there s nothing they can do. they can connive with our rogue political leaders to pronounce anything but we nigeria citizens have our right to seek cheaper option to anywhere.

we will not allow these Asians call us fools
chinese are not here to help, they have their selfish agender written down already n that is to corningly defraud n extract money from helpless african having known that dstv prices is exorbitant. the chinese qsat will continue to deteriorate n get more unstable untill everybody will get frustrated, thats their design, so we can all migrate to esat n give them more monies. they are heartless to say the least.

tv1 cccam is also no alternative they r not fair either
these are people out here to make money anyhow. they delibrately will bar ones account so he can buy another one. what prevents them from authenticating account using mac address instead of ip address if its just a matter of they dont want an account being shared. mac address doesnt change and two hardware dont have one mac address. they only want to justify their dubious market strategy by specifying that one should not use gprs or 2g or 3g or log out frequently. they know that we have no stable internet connection in africa.

let us all refused to buy esat. dont even introduce it. lets refuse to use cccam account untill they change their rule of the game to somthing practicabe and affordable. only we can allow chinese to use us as dumping ground.

Aljazeera Sports is the best I have ever seen in sport delivery, their panel of experts on premier league and champions league games are next to none, BUT the problem they have is that their signal is pretty weak and it has not gone national, last time I used it b4 I left warri, I was subscribing 3 months for 7000, it freezes at times just like Qsat but you would enjoy every bit of the money you spent if it is up and running. Don't know why they are not seeking to improve their services despite what they stand to gain if they do!

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
jahstech:

When I said if you scan your qsat decoder some time ago, your ss3ni would vanish, some believed others were criticizing me saying SNW has replaced ss3ni!!! Is that the case now? I talked from my experience as an installer not as a layman!! Try blind scanning and see if it would appear, flexing my ss3ni, S5N, ss5ni, and ss7ni on my code 45********

How tak do am bro abi u b magician? Code 45 is nt showing dat here.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yomboy4ever:

How tak do am bro abi u b magician? Code 45 is nt showing dat here.

Using MTN with modem, 3g I mean, was watching Hull match b4 they took light at my end!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Malix: f
Hope u bought ur acct frm a credible dealer?, if u did, just load d acct, put off ur decoder n ON again, it ll come on
thanx M

It worked.please tell what to expect(disadvantages)
bless
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2014
francj:
thanx M

It worked.please tell what to expect(disadvantages)
bless

Is it scrambling?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by SilentBang(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2014
jahstech:

okay bro thanx will try the blind scan and see Watsup, tho I tried rescanning before but no change.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2014
francj:
thanx M

It worked.please tell what to expect(disadvantages)w
bless
U need a good internet conection to enjoy cccam. If u r usin an Esat decoder wit cccam acct, its very secure, no banning, no sharin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2014
gerrisson:

Is it scrambling?
not yet
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Malix:
U need a good internet conection to enjoy cccam. If u r usin an Esat decoder wit cccam acct, its very secure, no banning, no sharin
using q23g
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ojosoft: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2014
akinremedy:
If u need a good decoder for FTA, go for Qsat. It has so many advantages dan a strong decoder.
thnx man
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by skabi01(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Malix: f

pls bro, my cccam freezes more often than it shows and i use a 3g modem with all the networks available....what can i do pls advice needed.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Malix: For Qsat 23G,11G,13G,Esat E23G and Irib on ur qsat, contact me on malixshaka@gmail.com

Chek ur mail nd reply
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ginfo: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2014
francj: any1 help bought the cc cam account but its sticking on please wait when i press connect...

where did you buy your CCCAM account and which product did you buy? mail me your challenge and phone number, I will help you out. I deal on CCCAM also

gaboniinfotech@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ishe25(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
ojosoft: thnx man
Strong is still the best. Q-sat drops signals
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
see what the chincos have done to Africans with the help from viruses who come here to lie and line their pockets. why tell us that a 3month cccam account is one year why? just to sell decoder? Devils
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Folks that use glo on their qsat, please what data bundle do you use?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
gerrisson: Folks that use glo on their qsat, please what data bundle do you use?

na glo dey open the sports stations now?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by viazi: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
ABUJA Original Huawei Universal 3g Modem compatible with Qsat, Speed, Esat available in Abuja for just 5K per piece.

ABUJA Huawei B200 3G Universal Router with LAN & WIFI available in Abuja for just 15K ( Bonus Wifi Stick inclusive)

viaziconcepts@gmail.com

For the wise ones 12207H ( Use your brain and thank me after)
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Someone should please teach me how to use modem on my qsat, because whenever I try it doesn't show network connection successful. I guess I'm not doing something right
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nesino(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
pls anybody using 13g code 41 mine is not showing. pls are u also having same problem with me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
viazi: ABUJA Original Huawei Universal 3g Modem compatible with Qsat, Speed, Esat available in Abuja for just 5K per piece.

ABUJA Huawei B200 3G Universal Router with LAN & WIFI available in Abuja for just 15K ( Bonus Wifi Stick inclusive)

viaziconcepts@gmail.com

For the wise ones 12207H ( Use your brain and thank me after)

Skips a lot. hope its not my network
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by archland22: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
jahstech:

Aljazeera Sports is the best I have ever seen in sport delivery, their panel of experts on premier league and champions league games are next to none, BUT the problem they have is that their signal is pretty weak and it has not gone national, last time I used it b4 I left warri, I was subscribing 3 months for 7000, it freezes at times just like Qsat but you would enjoy every bit of the money you spent if it is up and running. Don't know why they are not seeking to improve their services despite what they stand to gain if they do!
pls how do i get dix package in kaduna?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.