Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350375 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Binsule: Hello all. Please does anyone have solution to my queen? I did upgrade and it stock at LOAding without showing anything on my tv screen? I need Ur help
was there a power failure during the upgrade? if so then you've fried your decoder. Kindly let me know what happened so that I can help you.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rawlongo: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
erassy347: finally got my tv1 account..much stable..the freezing is only less than 3 secs and not frequent.. Let me enjoy tv now like a bauss..and my kenyan channels and SSea are blazing like fire grin grin shocked
Errassy347, u bought tv1 @ how much n for which duration
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
dimdim001:

Mine is workin' tho, wiv MTN direct SIM, scrambles somtyms tho I'm finkin' it cld b ntwrk...had to result to MTN wen Etisalat seemed to hav packed up for use wiv Qsa†

Dim, I sight you ! wink
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
dimdim001: Ok! Normally I don't comment here, I jst observe...it's outrageous dat pple kip askin' questions here dat hv bin answered alredy...I dint knw anytin' abt Qsat b4, I read all d comments frm beginning & nw hv a gud understandin' of it well dat I cld ans most questions here sef...Emmachile used to ans som peeps questions by even goin' bak to d ans he gav b4 & quotin' it to d new person askin' bt anoda person wld com again & ask d same question, it can b tiring na, pple shldnt b lazy, go read up frm beginning, or at least search on NL for ur ans...Jastech dnt worry, wen pple start askin' u d same questions evry day u sef go tire, it's like u sef dint read frm beginning to knw dat all dese questions hv bin answered alredy...d blackberry hotspot thingy hz bin answered b4, d chkin' of code hz bin answered b4, and many odas! PLS PEOPLE READ FRM BEGINNING OR USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON NL & GET UR INFO IF URE NEW HERE, cos d posts bin posted here of recent is jst outrageous!
Nice word Dimdim ! wink wink wink
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
erassy347: finally got my tv1 account..much stable..the freezing is only less than 3 secs and not frequent.. Let me enjoy tv now like a bauss..and my kenyan channels and SSea are blazing like fire grin grin shocked

Hello Erassy, where are you?
obviously not in Nigeria.. undecided undecided
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by erassy347: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
in NRB KENYA
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
sirjake: we are brothers and nothing else. please do you want to turn on the hotspots and connect it to your queen?
yes Bro. thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by erassy347: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
rawlongo:
Errassy347, u bought tv1 @ how much n for which duration

40usd 3months
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Wilfem(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=erassy347]
40usd 3months
Hello erassy, I'm based in Nigeria and would need one also.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Xup guys, some guys have been sending me mails about their issues, pls if it a qsat issue post it here let others who can assist you also help, others can still benefit from your question, if is about buying of either ACAMHD, CCCAM account or unlocking of any 303 modem, you can send me a mail, Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
I use a Qsat 23G with code number 45 and a CCCAM account, any inquires about such that is directed to me would be treated with utmost importance.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Wilfem][/quote]
go and buy from lemmymorgan.com its cheaper and he is here on Naija with you. I suspect our Kenyan bro bought from the Chinese, due to current exchange rate its more expensive. And you can talk with Mr Lemmy to guide you
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
jujukemist:
go and buy from lemmymorgan.com its cheaper and he is here on Naija with you. I suspect our Kenyan bro bought from the Chinese, due to current exchange rate its more expensive. And you can talk with Mr Lemmy to guide you

From my calculations that guys price is cheaper than Lemmy's own, even the bulk I bought from him is not as cheap as the one that guy is talking about, I feel he is not saying the truth!!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Wilfem(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
jujukemist:

I've contacted him on his web contact and I'm waiting for his response. But I wouldn't mind if I can get his personal email address.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: I use a Qsat 23G with code number 45 and a CCCAM account, any inquires about such that is directed to me would be treated with utmost importance.
I also use Qsat23G with code 45 but how can I get the CCCAM account?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hi all,

I think its only fair to answer people even if their questions have been answered in previous pages. something like marking a page where answers have been posted so people can refer to them

Perhaps the OP should have a yellow pages of answers so people can go through. You cannot expect someone to read 65pages on nairaland to get a solution he needs instanta when he can just ask and someone answers.

If we are truly here to help and share knowledge, it should not be a big deal to answer 'Freshies'.

My 2 cents.

Thanks Jahstech for the help so far. Any update on my earlier request bro?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
isichei14: I also use Qsat23G with code 45 but how can I get the CCCAM account?

I thought I sent you a mail about the CCCAM account?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi: Hi all,

I think its only fair to answer people even if their questions have been answered in previous pages. something like marking a page where answers have been posted so people can refer to them

Perhaps the OP should have a yellow pages of answers so people can go through. You cannot expect someone to read 65pages on nairaland to get a solution he needs instanta when he can just ask and someone answers.

If we are truly here to help and share knowledge, it should not be a big deal to answer 'Freshies'.

My 2 cents.

Thanks Jahstech for the help so far. Any update on my earlier request bro?

Were you the one asking for GPRS settings?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

Were you the one asking for GPRS settings?

Yes bro.

I deleted the Nigeria Profile by mistake. Does it really affect the decoder in anyway?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

From my calculations that guys price is cheaper than Lemmy's own, even the bulk I bought from him is not as cheap as the one that guy is talking about, I feel he is not saying the truth!!!
Yeah, I checked from the Chinese website but the price seems a bit lower than what we have here. I don't know whether other charges add to the amount. tv1 cccam is expensive and more stable than other cccam accounts. However, it is worth the amount.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
The CCCAM business is all about trust, if you are buying directly from the Chinese, how are you sure it would be legit, in case it is fake, who you won hold?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: The CCCAM business is all about trust, if you are buying directly from the Chinese, how are you sure it would be legit, in case it is fake, who you won hold?
that's business for you. You must take a risk at some point.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dodoo700: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good evening fellow queeners. Are any of the codes up and running now? Mine isn't showing anything
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tafrica(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: Xup guys, some guys have been sending me mails about their issues, pls if it a qsat issue post it here let others who can assist you also help, others can still benefit from your question, if is about buying of either ACAMHD, CCCAM account or unlocking of any 303 modem, you can send me a mail, Thanks.

Pls help, my qsat is not displaying presently, It shows occasionally and goes off again, like yday it showed only in the mrg;
I have Qsat11, upon checking my pin through these steps; settings»Xcam»DQcam, I found no pin there, empty. Also, on my AvatarcamHD, I found 0000000000, are these normal? I am on gprs, selected country is egypt nd I have been using this selection ever since the time of purchase with airtel, glo nd etis, I presently use glo wt it.
If I have to change my pin, is it DQcam or avatarcam with ten 0's? Also, can the pin be changed again if I decide to do that in future?
Please be benevolent to answer my questions. Thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
lalaboi:

Yes bro.

I deleted the Nigeria Profile by mistake. Does it really affect the decoder in anyway?

As long as it can still connect even without the Nigeria settings, you don't have a problem, I think etisalat connects with any apn as long as the dial up number is *99#.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: I use a Qsat 23G with code number 45 and a CCCAM account, any inquires about such that is directed to me would be treated with utmost importance.

can I use cccam account with edge network? I read it somewhere that I would be banned if I do so.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
tafrica:

Pls help, my qsat is not displaying presently, It shows occasionally and goes off again, like yday it showed only in the mrg;
I have Qsat11, upon checking my pin through these steps; settings»Xcam»DQcam, I found no pin there, empty. Also, on my AvatarcamHD, I found 0000000000, are these normal? I am on gprs, selected country is egypt nd I have been using this selection ever since the time of purchase with airtel, glo nd etis, I presently use glo wt it.
If I have to change my pin, is it DQcam or avatarcam with ten 0's? Also, can the pin be changed again if I decide to do that in future?
Please be benevolent to answer my questions. Thanks.

Bros you don't have a problem, the Queen has been misbehaving since the start or EPL, so don't trouble yourself too much, as for the 0's you saw it is so for all Qsat with ACAMHD account, you have to press the Red or Green button on your remote before the actual code of your Qsat will come up, else that place is 00000000 by default.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
xtratagem:

can I use cccam account with edge network? I read it somewhere that I would be banned if I do so.

CCCAM service is a very delicate service, you are advised not to use 2g network because of network stability, if you network is not stable and your IP address changes too frequently, they would suspect you are sharing the account with someone else and ban your account, that is why you are advised to use a 3G network which is more stable, and only one IP is used most of the time when you are connecting via a 3G network, if you are using a modem for your Qsat you can confirm what am telling you, just take note of your IP every time your modem connects.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

I thought I sent you a mail about the CCCAM account?
I did not get the mail. Isicheimartins14@yahoo.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
is like queen is angry oooo. we've been waiting since morning n she refuse to come up. should we pray for her?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
info@lemmymorgan.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
isichei14: I did not get the mail. Isicheimartins14@yahoo.com
Pls don't worry, I just went through my mail and saw your request, I would get back to you soonest. Thnks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.