Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350367 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Simple then, every body go and buy from lemmymorgan.com He is legit and he does a lot of research himself. I have referenced him here too

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2014
jujukemist: Simple then, every body go and buy from lemmymorgan.com He is legit and he does a lot of research himself. I have referenced him here too
You're right my bro

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Jessewizy:
You're right my bro
That's it, i just posted d screenshots to save some people who might fall prey to it. Lemmy is trusted and i see no reason y someone would copy and paste his ideas

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2014
jujukemist: Simple then, every body go and buy from lemmymorgan.com He is legit and he does a lot of research himself. I have referenced him here too
I support u totally, bro

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2014
if u buy it what happens to. already preloaded avatarcamhd.?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by stillhayzed(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2014
If u want to crack any huawei modem, follow the link below... http://totallyinsipred./hints/how-to-crack-a-modemhauwie/
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2014
secuma: if u buy it what happens to. already preloaded avatarcamhd.?
If avtercamhd is down or freezes you simply switch over to the more stable more expensive cccam. That's why I believe the Queen may never die like GPRS dongles
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2014
IYANGBALI: he has been abducted by boko guys
Mbano! God forbid! haha
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:
Some people are wicked and heartless in this forum, if you knw how to help your fellow man and you don't do it you are evil and wicked, who know say he/she get knowledge let him/she share it, for crying out load this is a forum, share your useful ideas let others benefit and stop slating others who post something you could not do, guys stop acting like minors, we are adults here, no body be small pikin, who feel say them dey deceive then he/she no suppose dey here in the first place.
The truth is, some people are so lazy that they don't want to read. Most questions are already answered in previous pages but people jump to the latest post and start asking questions. Mind your words Co's no one is being wicked on this forum.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2014
That's what you think and not what you know, when I first dealt with lemmymorgan I had my fears also. Everyone is afraid of being played but like I said as long as it is internet business those who knw their way can't be played.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
sirjake: The truth is, some people are so lazy that they don't want to read. Most questions are already answered in previous pages but people jump to the latest post and start asking questions. Mind your words Co's no one is being wicked on this forum.

I knw what my contributions has brought to this forum, after confrontations with EMMAACHILE, he posted an instruction on how to crack a modem, something he never thought of doing!
Post what you knw you can do and don't wait to find faults in what others are doing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
someone should help me with my BlackBerry Z10 Hotspot, don't know how to go about it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2014
If we just hang around like most guys are doing, just waiting to insult others, how helpful will this forum be?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lalaboi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

I can't guide you now, but I would let you know the process soonest

Ok bro.

Will be expecting the steps. . Thanks!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

I knw what my contributions has brought to this forum, after confrontations with EMMAACHILE, he posted an instruction on how to crack a modem, something he never thought of doing!
Post what you knw you can do and don't wait to find faults in what others are doing
EMMAACHILE had answered a similar question with that post over and over in previous pages and not because of your confrontation. Get a reality check, you don't know everything!

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
sirjake: EMMAACHILE had answered a similar question with that post over and over in previous pages and not because of your confrontation. Get a reality check, you don't know everything!

Where did I say I know everything? Guy relax, the fact say I dey do my own research and I dey try to help others here no mean say I know everything, read my post them again, if you ready to teach me self I ready to learn, get that into your brain.
Some people just came here and are asking a question, how do you expect them to know if their question has been answered previously? So you want them to search all the thread from start to end, if na you how you go feel?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Guy na my MB and my phone, I can type what I want and what I like, I can answer any question as long as it is helpful to someone out there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Since most people no go school, they can't understand what it means when they said "THE MORE YOU TEACH THE MORE YOU LEARN AND WANT TO KNOW"
I wonder how they would learn if they know and are unwilling to teach others
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

@Jahstech & sirjake, pls calm down, I can see that both Jahstech & Emma are all trying to help, we should use our knowledge to compliment each other and not the other way. Anyone who may feel like patronising any of this guys should, but do not insinuate jahstech is a cheat without any record or evidence. Let's help each other

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
sgbola1: someone should help me with my BlackBerry Z10 Hotspot, don't know how to go about it.

Some1 asked the above question, and there has been no answer yet we have gurus in this forum
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

Some1 asked the above question, and there has been no answer yet we have gurus in this forum
help me ask them to answer me oooo.... Na beg I dey beg
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
ayoqueen: @Jahstech & sirjake, pls calm down, I can see that both Jahstech & Emma are all trying to help, we should use our knowledge to compliment each other and not the other way. Anyone who may feel like patronising any of this guys should, but do not insinuate jahstech is a cheat without any record or evidence. Let's help each other

Yap I think both guyz shld just stop attacking each other cos we r nt goin to learn from dis. Let peace reign I beg of U. Na Qsat kuku cos am.lolzz
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
@jujukemist how do I get and install it.?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by pkels: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hi guys I have been following the qsat forum and it has been very educational.
I have a problem with my qsat 23g code 45 has been off for 3days. I don't have a modem yet, I'm using mtn sim. I have tried using other sim cards but nothing is working. I just got my queen 3weeks ago. Help!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

You're overreacting man. Tbh, Emmachille's post that set you on this tirade was not actually against what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Arelukman: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
@All ,if you need CANAL+ HD( France @22 west ) Decoder with smart card and monthly subscription that use to watch all football action live ,like English Premiership ,Laliga Serie A ,Uefa Champion ,European Champion ,Legue 1 and other . Just Contact this number 07054393334 if you stay around Ibadan also ,will can send it through motor to another State . Thanks and God Bless ..
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech: To use a an MTN modem on the Queen, do the following:
1) Plug your modem with the mtn sim
2) If you were using gprs previously, go to setting, enter ethernet config, change link type to 3G network.
3) Now go to config and make sure that box in front of auto link is checked, that is a red mark is supposed to be on it.
4) Exit it and restart the Queen
5) Note that for mtn you don't need to worry yourself about any other setting but if you are using another network like airtel or glo some settings need to be configured.
guy u will have to help me here, I use code 45, and MTN sim. As at yesterday evening, I could not view anything now am work. I want to know if I should continue with the MTN sim and if its working well. I also have an etisalat sim and modern but don't knw how to use it with Qsat.pls ill need ur direction on how to get my Qsat working with my challengies stated above. Thanks in anticipation for response.

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Dishtech(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
jamp:

yes emma. can we arrange for you to come to Abuja and do this for us. at least 2 people are interested from Abuja.
contact me on 08055186322 or 08067652639 I will do it for u. Even with 1.3 to 1.8m dish. DishTech at Abj
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Malix:
send me a mail =malixshaka@gmail.com

I sent u a mail pls check it.
Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
see the problem here? this is a queen thread yet people want answers to irrelevant questions because there are "GURUS " in here. Look for a thread that matches your questions. The fact that someone is a guru doesn't necessarily mean know everything. Can you imagine Blackberry question on a queen thread? Sometimes the nature of a question doesn't call for an answer(Am a professional teacher so I know what Am talking about ). Sorry if I've offended anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by XVIER(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
the queen is at it again oooo
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kayfuture: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Jahteck abi Jafextra,
Carry your wahala comot dis thread abi na force make you comment with argumentative intent? dis thread is peaceful until u came from who knows! Drop whatever info you have fr d house with ' open mind' and observe d reply lobatan. Stop acting funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.