Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone (486 Views)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone by Ask4delaw(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Recently my girlfriend woke up in the middle of the night to check my phone, unfortunately for her I passworded my phone,she then woke me up demanding for my password, I refused her, telling her I can't. I told her I have somethings she should see in my phone.she insisted I tell her, when all her efforts proved abortive,she now asked me if am dating someone I love more than her, I replied no.since that day she left my house (on boxing day) she has stoped picking my calls. Must my girlfriend knw my password?
Re: Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone by eluquenson(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yeah why not, if truly you both love each other & no hidden secrets you can share your passwords.
Re: Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone by yinkeys(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
No she shudnt. But ur wife can b given access to it
Re: Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone by Drdaps(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
I do share my password with anyone coz i gat nothing to hid.
Re: Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone by tosomaju(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
your phone password should be for antytheft, not for ur babe, get a better phone where u can hide files without anyone knowing it. maybe she wanted to listen to music or play games but ur insecurity might just crash ur relationship
Re: Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
there's nah big deal in sharing ur password wif ur g.f........dat is if u gat ntn 2 hide!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why So Many Do`s And Dont`s In LOVE / What Was/is Your Best Pickup Experience? / Keeping To Your Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.