Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] (7041 Views)

Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Ellidude(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Wow... So you consider your wretched self one of the 'favoured' ''10%'' of Nigerians who live on ''above $2 a day"" while ''90%'' of us are wretched and starving on less than 2 dollars a day? Any more proof that some of you are the most deluded, ignorant, and stup.id creatures on the face of this planet? BIG BOY!!! Part of the 'exclusive' 10%! Baba Ke!!! Let me dobale for you... Big Boy!!! The rest of us are all starving!!!

DUMBITO X 100.
You got it right Bro...
+1

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by solomon111(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol.
APC goons on nairaland keep getting their collective as$es whooped.
Even my 5 year old niece would do a better job at syncophancy.
Phucking morøns.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by publisher(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Wow... So you consider your wretched self one of the 'favoured' ''10%'' of Nigerians who live on ''above $2 a day"" while ''90%'' of us are wretched and starving on less than 2 dollars a day? Any more proof that some of you are the most deluded, ignorant, and stup.id creatures on the face of this planet? BIG BOY!!! Part of the 'exclusive' 10%! Baba Ke!!! Let me dobale for you... Big Boy!!! The rest of us are all starving!!!

DUMBITO X 100.
Don't mind some of these dummies that freely quote the "90% of Nigerians live on N160 ($1)" theory. If most Nigerians lived in such desperate conditions,do they think the rest of the "better off" 10% will be able to safely walk the streets of Nigeria without being 'eaten up' by a 90% desperately poor mass?
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
publisher:
Don't mind some of these dummies that freely quote the "90% of Nigerians live on N160 ($1)" theory. If most Nigerians lived in such desperate conditions,do they think the rest of the "better off" 10% will be able to safely walk the streets of Nigeria without being 'eaten up' by a 90% desperately poor mass?

The funny thing is they never include themselves in that ''90%''. It is always the ''other Nigerians'' who are all starving ''on less than a dollar a day'', with them, especially blessed and favoured. Yet when you set eyes on some of them who quote this stuff, you'll wonder what's so special about them, as they look no different from the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Clerverly: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jonathan has gone mad!
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by collynzo2(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
The kenyan woman (Fatima Bashir) who is a representative of Kenyan Tourism Board was in Abuja to solicit for more tourists from Nigeria.
She said Kenya had over 23 000 tourists from Nigeria last year and hopes the figure increases to 50 000 this year, she also said that Kenyan airways will run direct flights to Nairaobi from Abuja in addition to the Lagos route.
It is a shame that of all the things she said, Sahara reporters could only crop a 19 second video to push their evil propaganda.
Here is how more responsible media organisations reported the news.
www.metropole.ng/index.php/all-categories/metro-daily/item/479-kenya-wants-more-tourists-from-nigeria
www.nanngronline.com/section/economy/kenya-tourism-board-targets-50000-tourists-from-nigeria-in-2014
www.kenyatourismboard./
http://m.news24.com/kenya/Business/News/Kenya-eyes-increase-in-tourists-from-Nigeria-20131213

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by ceah(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

DUMBITO X 100.

I used to think you are just an unapologetic positive Nigerian but now I know better.
I don't abuse ppl or disrespect ppl on Nairaland but based on your statement only a Nuisance can voice/write such...
You need real delieverance and I hope someone will come to your rescue soon....gush!
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
collynzo2: The kenyan woman (Fatima Bashir) who is a representative of Kenyan Tourism Board was in Abuja to solicit for more tourists from Nigeria.
She said Kenya had over 23 000 tourists from Nigeria last year and hopes the figure increases to 50 000 this year, she also said that Kenyan airways will run direct flights to Nairaobi from Abuja in addition to the Lagos route.
It is a shame that of all the things she said, Sahara reporters could only crop a 19 second video to push their evil propaganda.
Here is how more responsible media organisations reported the news.
www.metropole.ng/index.php/all-categories/metro-daily/item/479-kenya-wants-more-tourists-from-nigeria
www.nanngronline.com/section/economy/kenya-tourism-board-targets-50000-tourists-from-nigeria-in-2014
www.kenyatourismboard./
http://m.news24.com/kenya/Business/News/Kenya-eyes-increase-in-tourists-from-Nigeria-20131213

I tell you, Sahara reporters are real enemies of Nigeria. A group of traitors who deserve the gallows if you ask me.
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by funnyx(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
adconline:
There is nothing smart about these "businessmen". They are money laundry conduits used by politickricians to milk the county dry. Show me these businessmen who built their businesses like strive masiyiwa, founder of Econet Wireless or Mo Ibrahim, founder of Celtel.

Naija has only 2 billionaires while India over 50 billionaires according to Forbes, how many times does India PM fly to an event with 7 private jets?
Naija is not in top 5 of Kenya's trading partner. .
Mombasa refinery refines about 13.5m barrels of crude in a year while Naija imports refined products. Kenya exports petroleum products to neighboring countries like Uganda and Burundi.
Kenya should teach Naija some common sense in management .Typical Naija mentality of sheer profligacy

Thumb up for you!
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Horus(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTHmc0REkyg

Malawian President, Joyce Banda: "To keep or offload the presidential jet?"
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by najoke: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTHmc0REkyg

Malawian President, Joyce Banda: "To keep or offload the presidential jet?"
^
smarter than GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by kel4soft: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Not everybody that criticises Jonathan are members of political parties or even APC

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by courage54(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2014
I wonder what some pple stand to gain for justifying fraud and corruption. Since when did Jonathan now has d likes of Dangote, Adenuga and all d private business as entourage? So his ministers and aids are no longer enough for him until he add those businessmen? And moreover if those business men want to go and check business opportunities in Kenya dey must go in group on d same wen d president is going there which is on their independent day! Let's be truthful to ourselves for once

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by kel4soft: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2014
All these fight about PDP and APC members. The question I have for you folks are:

1. Are you a card carried member of the party you claim you support or you are in sympathy with?

2. Do you know the manifesto of these parties?

3. How many of you know your Party Ward chairman to register yourselves?

4. If you are a card carrying member, have you paid your dues or do you even pay at all?

5. Do you party chieftains care about her members?

6. How has the grassroot support in your Local Government benefited from your party irrespective if they are the ruling or opposition.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by lumeviewscom: 1:43am On Jan 03, 2014
kel4soft: Not everybody that criticises Jonathan are members of political parties or even APC

They come here speaking all sorts of grammar but when you listen closely, you discover they are just fool of sh*t and possess animalistic tendencies with the aggressive nature they approach one with. Trying to bully everyone into their way of thinking. It amazes me that they think this style will convince logical people who cannot be intimidated by their empty words. Keyboard warriors!

This Rossike in particular must be a very sad person as his words are only a reflection of his true self.
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by ayox2003: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2014
ceah: Some ppl are so funny: i got a video on youtube about a kenyan lady amazed about the numbers of private jets that flew into there country together in one day with the president and then they all go crazy. what the lady is saying ironically is that even the usa and china havent performed such wonders and nigeria with 90 percent living on less than 2 dollar daily got an entourage of 7 private jets fly into the country with the president...gush!... even if it doesnt belong to the presidency...does it take away the facts that the presidency got 10 functional private airplane and plan to buy one more ??...

God help Nigeria

God Bless Nigeria

God bless you. That they wanna add one more to it is crass stupidity. Yet they would say the FG is broke. We can't boast of a single world-class government owned university but fleets of private jets li.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by ayox2003: 3:39am On Jan 03, 2014
adconline:
There is nothing smart about these "businessmen". They are money laundry conduits used by politickricians to milk the county dry. Show me these businessmen who built their businesses like strive masiyiwa, founder of Econet Wireless or Mo Ibrahim, founder of Celtel.

Naija has only 2 billionaires while India over 50 billionaires according to Forbes, how many times does India PM fly to an event with 7 private jets?
Mombasa refinery refines about 13.5m barrels of crude in a year while Naija imports refined products. Kenya exports petroleum products to neighboring countries like Uganda and Burundi.
Kenya should teach Naija some common sense in management .Typical Naija mentality of sheer profligacy

God bless you.

I was in Kenya about 2 years ago. Visited four of their varsities and I was amazed at the infrastructures the government was able to provide. Fast-forward to December 2013, Nigerian students spent half of the year sitting at home. Yet the hench man wants to buy one more private jet because 10 jets are not enough to move his entourage, right?

Frawzey
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by iluvnaija: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2014
I wonder how You just talk without reasoning. So these private Jets belong to Nigerian business men, I see.

Those in support of that statement have no brain. So these businesses men just go with the president on any local or international visit without invitation?

Dangote will attend the event without invitation from Kenya? Or GEJ will just call Dangote like "o boy kum make we attend one party for kenya" and Dangote be like "Oya na"

Make una go back to school. That woman spoke with facts all Jets is from presidency, Kenya never invited Nigerian business men.

I don talk my own if you like go dive transformer.
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Dhelake: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2014
solomon111: lol.
APC goons on nairaland keep getting their collective as$es whooped.
Even my 5 year old niece would do a better job at syncophancy.
Phucking morøns.
And that's why you couldn't spell sycophancy??
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Dhelake: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2014
adconline:

God Bless You
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Goddex:

[size=16pt]Check the background of the people circulating this video for your answer. Even, imagine the mischievous manner the title was coined.

The lady in the video talked about Nigerians flying into Kenya with their own private jets. They are here trying to twist it to mean the President flying into Kenya with 7 presidential aircrafts.[/size]
Dude u have a lot of sense. U are on point
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by adconline(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
ROSSIKE: And what about you? Worthless unemployed loafer. What have you created?

Patriotic Troll on Crack! I'm on supersonic speed g while you are on Keke speed powered by BAJAJ. You can never meet me cos my pace is ur fantasy.

[b]Oh your problem is we don't have enough 'billionaires' now is it? Confused DUNCE. When you see those same billionaires now your spiteful lips will release more rubbish in their direction, calling them ''money launderers blah blah'' like you did above.

Dunce. How many times have you followed the Inidian PM's entourage to know who is accompanying him on his trade missions?

Dumb illiterate, Kenya is not in Nigeria's TOP 100 ''trading partner''. Olodo dropout.

[/b]Googl university is tuition free
[b]
Nigeria refines over 50 million barrels of crude in a year, exports far more petroleum products than Kenya ever will

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_expc_dc_nus-nni_mbbl_m.htm

and most refineries function at over 60% capacity today, something you don't know, and do not care to know because you are a self hating cretin who hates his heritage and has his nose constantly outside worshiping others blindly. As for the Mombasa refinery, (the sole refinery in East Africa) you must referring to another planet because the co-owners of the refinery, Essar have divested from it amidst financiers abandoning it for lack of economic viability.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000097818/kenya-shops-for-new-mombasa-refinery-partner

[/b]Why dont u post real and verifiable Naija data. The EIA does not in way back up your claim. You are a product of failed educational systems. You were not taught logic and critical thinking in school. One refinery in Mombasa, refines and supplies the whole country of Kenya and her neighbors with petroleum products, while all the refineries in Nigeria are below 25% capacity. Kenya exports refined products while Naija imports because we are unable to refine.
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by ceah(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2014
I pity this generation...
If things continue like this we are in real trouble
I used to think Rosiike is just unrepentantly positive about Nigeria but now I think something is wrong
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by stevoski059(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2014
it is for security reason ,so that even if buhari wants to bomb his jet ,they will not know his own
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by slimfit1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
stevoski059: it is for security reason ,so that even if buhari wants to bomb his jet ,they will not know his own

Yah right come up with a better one please. This is not convincing enough.
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by naptu2: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Probably a response to this thread - Africa's Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi.

https://www.nairaland.com/1431331/africa-richest-nigeria-land-nairobi

It's obviously crazy to say that the President went to Nairobi with 7 presidential jets (read the first 3 posts on the thread).
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by fabulous4u: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
gej has already been vindicated

check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/1579271/kenyan-news-agency-vindicates-gej
APC e-goats please shut up
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by ceah(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabulous4u: gej has already been vindicated

check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/1579271/kenyan-news-agency-vindicates-gej
APC e-goats please shut up

keep seeking excuse for incompetence
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by luvinhubby(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Kenyans Surprised: Jonathan And Crew Visited Kenya With 7 Private Jet [video] by fabulous4u: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
ceah:

keep seeking excuse for incompetence
keep making a fool of yourself and blaming others your helpless,hopeless and disgusting state of life
if proving an allegation is false becomes a defence of incompetence then you need a sit down with a psychiatrist like amaechi your mentor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladoja’s Exit Won’t Stop Oyo ADC From Winning 2019 Poll, Says Lanlehin / Aliyu: Why Nigeria Must Amend Constitution To Deal With Political Prostitution / Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.